Welcome to Gaia! ::

It is definitely in my top 3 villain gone hero movies
It was absolutely adorable
It had me crying when Ralph had to be the bad guy again.
BrownSugarDust
It is definitely in my top 3 villain gone hero movies
It was absolutely adorable
It had me crying when Ralph had to be the bad guy again.
True but Fix It Felix Jr. And all the people who lived in the apartment then appreciated him more.

Liberal Fairy

I saw it last night and it was way better than I thought. I wanna draw hundreds of candy bugs now.
i almost cryed on so many different parts :p i watched with my girlfriend she couldnt stop hugging me, it is fun bur it also has its sad parts, like when ralph is going to sacrifice himself, or when he destroys the car

Shy Conversationalist

I saw it last weekend and loved it.
While it didn't leave as strong of a "wow" impression on me as other Pixar films such as Up, I was definitely much more impressed with Wreck-It Ralph than I was with Brave, which came out just a few months before. Part of me was expecting another lukewarm experience with this movie because of Brave.
General Snicker-Doodle
While it didn't leave as strong of a "wow" impression on me as other Pixar films such as Up, I was definitely much more impressed with Wreck-It Ralph than I was with Brave, which came out just a few months before. Part of me was expecting another lukewarm experience with this movie because of Brave.
I need to point out first that Pixar didn't really make Wreck It Ralph. Disney's own studio did. Yes a lot of Pixar staff crossed over since Disney owns Pixar, but those staffers didn't make the movie under the Pixar name.

Shy Conversationalist

langland07
General Snicker-Doodle
I need to point out first that Pixar didn't really make Wreck It Ralph. Disney's own studio did. Yes a lot of Pixar staff crossed over since Disney owns Pixar, but those staffers didn't make the movie under the Pixar name.

They're still intertwined. To me it's irrelevant which studio had its hand in the production of the film.
I should amend my original statement to "more recent Disney or Pixar films", though.
"Good lord, that movie gave ,e the feels all over. Its so cute that peoplerunning over boxes of kittens would make you cry after seeing it. It softens you up and just let's you go.
"Not to mention I saw so many game characters- Sonic included. But its also nice to see some Tappers and Pac Man. So old bro."
dramallama
Full on Entertainment in this movie..

Blessed Hero

I found my expectations blown out of the water. This was such a great movie. And I agree, at first I was a little hesitant because of how disappointed I was with Brave, but it wasn't bad at all.

9/10 for me smile
I will go and see it this weekend.

Profitable Gekko

6,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
I loved the candy Mario kart. Found it strange how no one could tell how Ralph could be upset about being left out of the party and treated like crap. Even midway through the film Felix was wondering why Ralph went turbo. neutral

Kawaii Nerd

11,550 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Timid 100
I think that the fact that I went into it with -0 expectations made it even more of a crippling shock when it was as good as it was. You have no idea how much I love this movie omg

I just saw it a few days ago, and I'm already tempted to go see it again.

The animation is absolutely gorgeous~
I'm so glad that most of the movie took place in Sugar Rush, I thought that it was the cutest thing I've ever ******** seen. All of the little racers and even the villain, omg. crying

Steadfast Bloodsucker

I haven't watched it yet but I read a lot of good reviews. Imma go watch it when my sister gets her salary. wahahaha!! XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff