Welcome to Gaia! ::

So I watched it yesterday and I have to say it definitely one of the movies you guys just have to see. It's got so many inside jokes to old school 8 bit arcade games and it also incorporates new age video games.

But besides that it's just a funny movie altogether as it creates a lot of humor in so many ways. Also Kyle ********* voices Ryu in the movie and is credited at the end. Kyle ********* voice the narrator in DBZ and adult Gohan to anyone who didn't know that.

Besides that the movie was just epic. I think Disney did a very good job. It even had references all kinds of of other games like Tapper and DDR. It even had Bowzer in there with a cameo.

I don't know what more to say than just say the movie is epic. If you guys haven't seen the movie, go watch it.

6,250 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Junior Trader 100
I going to see it this week Ive been looking forward to it since the first trailer came out
it's out already? eek
TEZKA5
it's out already? eek
It came to theaters yesterday

Omnipresent Poster

Crush it Carl?

Friendly Lunatic

I just watched it today and I fully enjoyed it. yum_puddi

Timid Dabbler

Saw the movie last night in a packed theater. I knew that being a Saturday, the movies would be busy, but I can honestly say that the last time I saw the theater where I live that packed (even on a weekend) was when the Lord of the Rings movies were released. (I didn't see any other big box office hits in theaters gonk )

I loved the movie, every aspect of it. And I loved the slight gamer humor and cameos all over the place. Half the fun was trying to figure out everyone you saw in the movie. biggrin

All in all I'd have to give it a 9/10

(Highlight below to find out why I didn't give it 10. SPOILERS)

The only reason I didn't give it a 10 was I wasn't real fond of Felix. Now I didn't hate him, but for being a hero, I figured he would have been nicer to Ralph. Such as the scene where they threw a party. I figured, oh Ralph will want to invite him in, but the rest of the people will say no. But no, not even FELIX wanted him there. sad

And the whole romance between him and Sgt. Calhoun seemed a little forced. But that's just me..

Other than that.. LOVED IT! heart
O-Ms Kitteh-O
Saw the movie last night in a packed theater. I knew that being a Saturday, the movies would be busy, but I can honestly say that the last time I saw the theater where I live that packed (even on a weekend) was when the Lord of the Rings movies were released. (I didn't see any other big box office hits in theaters gonk )

I loved the movie, every aspect of it. And I loved the slight gamer humor and cameos all over the place. Half the fun was trying to figure out everyone you saw in the movie. biggrin

All in all I'd have to give it a 9/10

(Highlight below to find out why I didn't give it 10. SPOILERS)

The only reason I didn't give it a 10 was I wasn't real fond of Felix. Now I didn't hate him, but for being a hero, I figured he would have been nicer to Ralph. Such as the scene where they threw a party. I figured, oh Ralph will want to invite him in, but the rest of the people will say no. But no, not even FELIX wanted him there. sad

And the whole romance between him and Sgt. Calhoun seemed a little forced. But that's just me..

Other than that.. LOVED IT! heart

I agree all with the white. But it was still nerdy and humorous in all ways. So that's why I think it was a good movie to watch.

TheRyanub's Queen

Salty Admirer

I give it a 7.5/10
Saw it at midnight showing as a bunch of us had been looking forward to it for quite awhile having been raised on video games and such. I was hoping there would be more done with actual games we grew up with. The beginning where you see all the different games was fantastic because of how much they incorporated those characters into the film. Also, the love interest was pretty cheesy. In the end none of us came out of the theater saying "OMG I want to see it again!!" like we do with a lot of films. I guess I was just expecting more.

The visual effects were great, character design was great as well. They did well in making it a film for both genders, and for various ages. There was just something missing though to make it a stand-out film that Disney so often produces.

That's what happens when you expect too much though xD I still think a lot of others would give the film 9.0+ but I can't lie about how I felt about it. :<

User Image

Salted Lemon <3's art! Draw one of my avi's?
â™  sweet avi
â™  in a towel
â™  current avi
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Gambino Entrepreneur

8,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
I didnt want to see it at all when the trailers started coming out, but i went to go see it with my friends yesterday, and I liked it. The couple in the movie was hilarious. oh and Venelope was adorable. I loved her! and the Bad guy group therapy thing was funny too. Owl City at the end was perfect too. :3
Elizabeth BEW
I didnt want to see it at all when the trailers started coming out, but i went to go see it with my friends yesterday, and I liked it. The couple in the movie was hilarious. oh and Venelope was adorable. I loved her! and the Bad guy group therapy thing was funny too. Owl City at the end was perfect too. :3

I do agree the Bad Guy group therapy was hilarious. It makes a lot of the sense the bad guys would need therapy when they live long careers being hated.
don't see yet but I plan to

Sinbbus's Wife

Sparkling Fairy

42,325 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Saw it, Loved It, and would highly recommend it to anyone.

Gambino Entrepreneur

8,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
langland07
Elizabeth BEW

I do agree the Bad Guy group therapy was hilarious. It makes a lot of the sense the bad guys would need therapy when they live long careers being hated.

i know right? i felt kinda bad for them. xD
Elizabeth BEW
langland07
Elizabeth BEW

i know right? i felt kinda bad for them. xD

Ummm I think was kind of what the movie was kind of about. Seeing it from the perspective of the bad guy well most of them.

Still a good movie because even the bad guy can be the hero sometimes.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff