About?
everything

Jason being a man.
ALCIDE sad
Sookie being useless as usual.
Beel falling into old traps.

ERIC. PAM.

TAAAAAAARAAAAAAAAAAA.

Tara really made me so angry! And how they almost did the offscreen bull to Alcide!! ERIC AND PAM I NEED THEM IN MY LIFE BUT ERIC IS SO SAD AND PAM IS MY FAVORITE CHARACTER! But jeez. Sookie is always useless. Suckie Sookie. talk2hand

Wintry Avenger

Echo Galen
obamaurmama
Echo Galen
About?
everything

Jason being a man.
ALCIDE sad

ERIC. PAM.

TAAAAAAARAAAAAAAAAAA.

Tara really made me so angry! And how they almost did the offscreen bull to Alcide!! ERIC AND PAM I NEED THEM IN MY LIFE BUT ERIC IS SO SAD AND PAM IS MY FAVORITE CHARACTER! But jeez. Sookie is always useless. Suckie Sookie. talk2hand

I'm never going to get over how dirty they did Tara. She and Alcide and Eric and Pam and Lala are my only reasons to watch this show and they're destroying everyone except Lala.
obamaurmama
Echo Galen
obamaurmama
Echo Galen
About?
everything

Jason being a man.
ALCIDE sad

ERIC. PAM.

TAAAAAAARAAAAAAAAAAA.

I'm never going to get over how dirty they did Tara. She and Alcide and Eric and Pam and Lala are my only reasons to watch this show and they're destroying everyone except Lala.

And that's why I was almost done watching it last Sunday when they had the great fight. I loved they showed the fight, and I wanted to cheer and all that for them. But the fact they have killed off a significant amount of main characters stopped me from enjoying the drama until after the fight and episode ended. I love Jessica as well as other characters, and to be honest I didn't car efor Alcide very much. But the way they did him dirty was so unforgivable, and it was just /crazy how they did that to Tara offscreen. I do have a thought of how the season is going to go down. Since everyone is seeing loved ones that have already passed, I think it may be something about them- so we'll see everyone that has ever been in True Blood, that's a main character at least, and that will be our ode to the show for the finale.
And speaking of this episode, I rather liked it, but because they have indoctrinated the idea of killing every main character off like GoT, it's really hard to enjoy any of the fight scenes, or any down-time scenes, until after the episode is over and I'm aware no one dies that I care for. sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff