- Worst: I agree with Napoleon Dynamite being the worst movie.
- Funniest: Monty Python and the Holy Grail, The Princess Bride, Robin Hood: Men in Tights
- Romantic: The Notebook, Dirty dancing
- The Johnny-Depp-ist: Edward Scissorhands and Crybaby
In terms of best musical overall though because I can't just choose one: Phantom of the Opera, Mama Mia, Crybaby would be my top three though, and if Disney movies count as musicals then Disney ones like Aladdin, Beauty and the Beast, Mulan, etc..etc..
Scariest - I swear, the most afraid I've ever gotten at a movie was the Sandlot when I was younger. That dog man...
Funniest - This is a hard one. Zoolander, Stepbrothers, or Happy Gilmore
Romantic - Howl's Moving Castle
Best - This is too hard of a question.
Best: The Dark Knight (RIP Heath Ledger!)
Funniest: Mean Girls (RIP Lindsey Lohans career, and looks >.<wink
Most Romantic/best British: Love Actually
Best Serial killer/scariest: Seven
Best based on book: Harry Potter!
Worst ever: Twilight 1&2, probably the others too.
- Worst - Avatar The Last Airbender and Breaking Dawn Part 2. (I love Twilight, but that Movie was bad)
- Scariest - I don't watch scary movies, only scary TV Shows.
- Funniest - Hmmmm I can't think of one.
- Romantic - Titanic (Classic)