Welcome to Gaia! ::

Who are you going to vote for in the mayoral election?

Hiram McDaniels 0.25806451612903 25.8% [ 8 ]
The Faceless Old Woman Who Secretly Lives In Your Home 0.74193548387097 74.2% [ 23 ]
Total Votes:[ 31 ]
This poll closed on June 14, 2014.
No longer accepting new votes.
1 2 >

Clean Cat

did anYONE LISTEN TO COMPANY PICNIC YET OH MY GOD

Clean Cat

This bump is brought to you by The Greater Desert Bluffs Metropolitan Area.

Clean Cat

This bump is brought to you by The Greater Desert Bluffs Metropolitan Area.

cipherling's Honey Bun

Mysterious Trickster

Company Picnic, you say?

Clean Cat

Meguca Jules
Company Picnic, you say?
Yeah! The latest episode!

cipherling's Honey Bun

Mysterious Trickster

I started listening to it, but I haven't finished yet. Is the ending good??

Clean Cat

Meguca Jules
Not necessarily. The whole episode is just overwhelming and disturbing. cry

cipherling's Honey Bun

Mysterious Trickster

GaIIifreyan
Meguca Jules

Ah. I suppose that is nearly the normal, though. Say, have you heard Condos?

Clean Cat

Meguca Jules
GaIIifreyan
Meguca Jules

Ah. I suppose that is nearly the normal, though. Say, have you heard Condos?
Yeeees I have!

2,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
Picnic made me reeeally nervous about where poor Cecil is. I want to hope that he's safe hiding with Carlos but I know he probably isn't.

Irregular Trash

19,525 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Magical Girl 50
___________User Image___________
ѕσ, ι'м ωяιтιиg тнє fυтυяє; ι'м ℓєανιиg α кєу нєяє...

I jokingly predicted what happened would happen after Parade Day to a friend, but it still didn't stop me from staring at my speaker in horror the entirety of the show. My reaction could be summarized as an "oh god noooo". I really really expected an underground radio broadcast to cut in after the weather or after the show had 'finished'.

I'm...afraid. No.
Concerned. No... definitely afraid.

ѕσмєтнιиg ωσи'т αℓωαуѕ вє мιѕѕιиg, уσυ ωσи'т αℓωαуѕ fєєℓ ємρтιєя...
________ ѕσмєтнιиg ωσи'т αℓωαуѕ вє мιѕѕιиg, уσυ ωσи'т αℓωαуѕ fєєℓ ємρтιєя... ________
User Image

Clean Cat

FrailHeart

I jokingly predicted what happened would happen after Parade Day to a friend, but it still didn't stop me from staring at my speaker in horror the entirety of the show. My reaction could be summarized as an "oh god noooo". I really really expected an underground radio broadcast to cut in after the weather or after the show had 'finished'.

I'm...afraid. No.
Concerned. No... definitely afraid.

________ ѕσмєтнιиg ωσи'т αℓωαуѕ вє мιѕѕιиg, уσυ ωσи'т αℓωαуѕ fєєℓ ємρтιєя... ________
User Image
I couldn't contain how excited I was, to be honest. I just love when things get riled up and we all know there's a storm overhead. It causes a lot of excitement and inspiration and anticipation in the fandom that I adore.

Clean Cat

And Kevin's voice actor, right? He's amazing. heart

Irregular Trash

19,525 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Magical Girl 50
GaIIifreyan
I couldn't contain how excited I was, to be honest. I just love when things get riled up and we all know there's a storm overhead. It causes a lot of excitement and inspiration and anticipation in the fandom that I adore.

Yes! Because oh god as bad is it is-- you're sitting and thinking, oh man this is really bad what's gonna happen-- it's also super exciting. Because it's BIG and Cecil's always had this sort of plot-shield because he's the voice of Night Vale and nothing bad ever really seems to happen to him, but that's been steadily worn away at since Strex has strolled in and just ripped it out. And you're just so used to Cecil and used to that and used to 'once again, the day was saved while we were doing the weather!' that everything steady about the show is gone, and everyone's just in the same place, and it's great.

And like, WtNV is one of the fandoms I kind of let sit on the backburner every now and again, but I've just sort of popped out of the woodwork and went and looked for all this stuff after Parade Day, and I'm always just kind of blown away by the fandom.

And gosh yes, ugh, both Lauren and Kevin, their voices are amazing. I mean all Kevin has to do is say one word and I am immediately creeped out. How he speaks and his cadence and just everything is terribly unsettling and oh man I just love it.

Have you listened to The Debate??

User Image

Clean Cat

FrailHeart
GaIIifreyan

Yes! Because oh god as bad is it is-- you're sitting and thinking, oh man this is really bad what's gonna happen-- it's also super exciting. Because it's BIG and Cecil's always had this sort of plot-shield because he's the voice of Night Vale and nothing bad ever really seems to happen to him, but that's been steadily worn away at since Strex has strolled in and just ripped it out. And you're just so used to Cecil and used to that and used to 'once again, the day was saved while we were doing the weather!' that everything steady about the show is gone, and everyone's just in the same place, and it's great.

And like, WtNV is one of the fandoms I kind of let sit on the backburner every now and again, but I've just sort of popped out of the woodwork and went and looked for all this stuff after Parade Day, and I'm always just kind of blown away by the fandom.

And gosh yes, ugh, both Lauren and Kevin, their voices are amazing. I mean all Kevin has to do is say one word and I am immediately creeped out. How he speaks and his cadence and just everything is terribly unsettling and oh man I just love it.

Have you listened to The Debate??

User Image
I feel the same way about the whole fandom thing. I don't feel very dedicated because I admittedly tune out a lot when I listen to the average episode. I just love when new things happen. I need to go back and listen to all of them again. My attention span sucks.

My friend just sent me The Debate I'm about to listen to it now! So stoked.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff