I wasn't sure where to put this originally, but I think it should be here since this topic can be applied to TV shows, cartoons, books, anime/mangas, movies and comics.

I couldn't put the whole topic on the subject line. What I want to know is: is there a weird, interesting, and/or some what logical friendship that you could see happening and why? It could be two people in a series or two people from different series.

For example, I am one who always liked the idea of Mai and Serenity, from Yugioh, as friends. The age gap may seem weird, but Serenity looks up to Mai and Mai acts as a role model and maybe an older sister figure. Plus, I wish that they could have beepn some sort of encounter with these two during season 4.

Another one that I just recently thought would work is Riley and N from the Pokémon series. I don't know why, but I feel that on a personality aspect that these two would get along. There's also the fact that Riley can use Aura and N can understand Pokémon so I feel that those qualities could provide some what of a common ground (yes Aura and N's ability to understand Pokémon have their differences, but they could have an understanding of the other's ability).

One other friendship I made up was with Valon from Yugioh and Syrus from Yugioh GX. The idea for this originally stemed from a story I wrote where Syrus was possessed by Dartz at the age of 8. Dartz choose Syrus as an heir and kidnapped after the Shadow Riders Arc. Valon is the one who really gets to know and befriends Syrus. This friendship would also stem from the similar personalities of Valon and Jaden.