• Married 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Kisekiko
Blue Eyed Wallflower
Kisekiko
Blue Eyed Wallflower
Kisekiko

Never seen Californication. Is it any good? X-Files is my favorite show. I watch it constantly.

Yeah. David Duchovny is fantastic. Honestly, all the actors are good. It's hilarious but also sad at times. Every season but the last is great.

X-Files was a big thing in my house. It was my mom's main fandom. She used to collect a bunch of merchandise. Her name is Dana, so she always absolutely loved Scully.

I collect the merchandise too o.o But I was considered weirdo because I liked that show.

David Duchovny......He needs to be on tv more. I like looking at him.

We were called weird too. Almost none of the kids I knew watched that show. It was in a block with Malcolm in the Middle for quite a while, and a lot of kids weren't allowed to watch that either. I had cool parents. My mom's favorite merch were collectors version of Mulder and Scully as Barbie and Ken dolls. The set she has was recalled right away because of the hair being poorly designed or something.

David Duchovny is amazing. Hopefully he'll be on another show now that Californication is done.

You know, I have the Mulder and Scully Barbie and Ken dolls. I also have all nine seasons on DVD, the two movies on DVD, and the PS2 game.

I heard a rumor that Fox might remake X-Files. If they do, I want Duchovny and Anderson back. Nobody else could play Scully and Mulder the way they did.

Very nice. biggrin

I'd be kind of excited about it if they brought back the same people. I don't know how well it would work though. Those two had a tense working relationship and Anderson was very embarrassed about the show for a long time.

Fluffy Sex Symbol

10,725 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
Very nice. biggrin

I'd be kind of excited about it if they brought back the same people. I don't know how well it would work though. Those two had a tense working relationship and Anderson was very embarrassed about the show for a long time.

Its just a rumor. Fox hasn`t confirmed anything yet. Why would anyone be embarrassed about the show? It was the only thing Anderson was famous for. Between you and I, its probably the only thing that gave her a career.

Blessed Genius

Daryl Dixon, definitely.

Wicked Magician

17,025 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Tycoon 200
Castiel got me into Supernatural (which is funny because after watching the whole series to this point my favorite character has become Dean).

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff