The Governor of Woodbury
Daryl's overrated. talk2hand

Merle is overrated emotion_yatta

Dangerous Prophet

7,950 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Daryl and Michonne are a tie for me. If either one aren't in an episode, I'm saddened. My father likes to tease me with predictions of Daryl's death all the time.

Father: "Hey, I heard that guy with the crossbow dies in the next episode."

It's so mean.

Tipsy Fatcat

Elissis Inwood
Daryl and Michonne are a tie for me. If either one aren't in an episode, I'm saddened. My father likes to tease me with predictions of Daryl's death all the time.

Father: "Hey, I heard that guy with the crossbow dies in the next episode."

It's so mean.

My friend keeps telling me that he might die next season. ; -; He's the best he can't die.

Dangerous Prophet

7,950 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Yeah, I'm not sure I'm strong enough to keep at it if he goes. Though there is always Michonne. Gotta love that sword slinging bamf.

Timid Bard

7,225 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Timid 100
I really like Hershel but Rick gained some major respect points in the last season. 3nodding
UncoveredSenpai
So, I finally started watching the TV show The Walking Dead and ooooh it is amazing. I have no idea why I didn't want to watch it before. I am just now starting to watch the 4th season.
I was wondering who is your favorite character and why?

Daryl is bad a**. Everyone loves Darly. If Daryl dies we RIOT.

Tipsy Fatcat

silence10113
I really like Hershel but Rick gained some major respect points in the last season. 3nodding

I hate Rick

Tipsy Fatcat

Lochnessrockstar
UncoveredSenpai
So, I finally started watching the TV show The Walking Dead and ooooh it is amazing. I have no idea why I didn't want to watch it before. I am just now starting to watch the 4th season.
I was wondering who is your favorite character and why?

Daryl is bad a**. Everyone loves Darly. If Daryl dies we RIOT.

There's rumors that he dies next season. If he does I will stop watching the show.
Can't go wrong with Daryl. Michonne is a close second.

Ruthless Hellraiser

12,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hellraiser 500
Fairweather fans of the Walkin' Dead ain't seen nothin' yet. There are more characters from the comics yet to be introduced, including some that are way more bad-a** than Daryl could ever hope to be.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
almost done with season 4. its got me pumped for season five to say the least. there's a very different vibe to it and so far i've been pretty impressed with the season as a whole. /shuts eyes to avoid any possible spoilers within thread

Tipsy Fatcat

catghost
almost done with season 4. its got me pumped for season five to say the least. there's a very different vibe to it and so far i've been pretty impressed with the season as a whole. /shuts eyes to avoid any possible spoilers within thread

Season 4 had a completely different vibe then the rest of the seasons. I am so excited for season 5 to start. I hope it just gets better and better.

Ruthless Hellraiser

12,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hellraiser 500
ngirl111
fake eek

Ya tryin' to say that biters aren't real, pumpkin? pirate

Tipsy Fatcat

ngirl111
fake eek

Naw, it's totally real