Welcome to Gaia! ::

should there be one?

HELL yes 0.77011494252874 77.0% [ 67 ]
HELL no 0.22988505747126 23.0% [ 20 ]
Total Votes:[ 87 ]
< 1 2 3 4 >

Captain Talavar
After he left The Hobbit he tried to get "At the Mountains of Madness" off the ground, though it ended up getting canned.

******** really? I was SO ******** excited when I heard about that adaption. He was the perfect pick for that lovely piece of Lovecraft literature.

Dangerous Lunatic

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Tycoon 200
but seriously, i go by first impression, so i kinda want a Hellboy 3.
cuz live action caught my attention, since i saw it before the cartoon series.
back then before getting the second movie on my computer and seeing the first movie on TV, i only saw glimpses of the second movie; never saw the first before.

and Ron Perlman was an amazing Hellboy; Badass in fact.
the Golden army kinda brought a new side to him; him fighting that Prince Nuada to control the army, the fast-paced action.

first movie, to me, was kinda redundant, because he kept fighting the same hell hound over and over again before tracking down the nest and killing all the eggs, and almost opening a gate to that underworld or wherever it was and almost brought about an apocalypse.

Dangerous Lunatic

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Tycoon 200
Captain Talavar
Twisted_Misery
wulf ninja warrior2
Twisted_Misery
I really enjoyed the movies, but I highly doubt they'll make a third.

i've heard rumors... wink (well one rumor actually)

http://www.aceshowbiz.com/news/view/00016724.html

if this is proven inaccurate, well.... i dunno what to tell ya stare

I still doubt it.
G. Toro would have more time to make it now if he wanted to though since he quit The Hobbit.
After he left The Hobbit he tried to get "At the Mountains of Madness" off the ground, though it ended up getting canned. I won't go into detail on that little crime against cinema, as I've already done so in another thread. Now he's doing "Pacific Rim" which is essentially a giant monster movie akin to Godzilla, but without Godzilla, with a ton of monsters, giant mech suit things, and another dimension from which the monsters are coming.

Rumors abound that Legendary Pictures (the people behind both "Pacific Rim" and the new Godzilla movie) want him to combine "Pacific Rim" and the Godzilla movie they're directing and having him direct, but they're all bullshit.

more rumors (also an imdb page) blaugh

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2274648/
http://hellboy-3-movie-trailer.blogspot.com/

Newbie Sex Symbol

8,550 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
Alright, if we write a fan fiction, I wanna be one of the twin kids that Liz is supposed to have! (Girl and boy hopefully...) I'm gonna be the girl one biggrin
and HELL YES TO A THIRD MY BRUTHA!!

Tipsy Nerd

I am a huge fan of Hellboy in general, especially the comics

Ron Perlman did a great job at portraying Hellboy. I wasn't too sure about the second movie when it came out, but after seeing it I fell in love. <3

I am definitely down for a third movie, I just hope it will be as awesome as the first two or even better.
heart

Eloquent Streaker

Twisted_Misery
Del Toro only put the idea on hold to work on The Hobbit, and now that he's dropped out of that movie's production he's working with Ron Perlman to get the third one made.

Hygienic Gaian

wulf ninja warrior2
Twisted_Misery
wulf ninja warrior2
Twisted_Misery
wulf ninja warrior2
Twisted_Misery

i've heard rumors... wink (well one rumor actually)

http://www.aceshowbiz.com/news/view/00016724.html

if this is proven inaccurate, well.... i dunno what to tell ya stare

I still doubt it.
G. Toro would have more time to make it now if he wanted to though since he quit The Hobbit.

what's The Hobbit?

Related to Lord of the Rings.

oh that...
never took the time to see the movies. never was into all that knights and mythical creature type stuff (unless it was mostly sci-fi)

You don't have the right to post in the "Entertainment" Until you watch all of them.

I was not a fan of fantasy genre until I watched the Lord of the Rings films
Requiem ex Inferni
Twisted_Misery
Del Toro only put the idea on hold to work on The Hobbit, and now that he's dropped out of that movie's production he's working with Ron Perlman to get the third one made.

Awesome news. emotion_awesome
It better be the exact same cast.
i much prefer the first one.

6,650 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Tycoon 200
The second one was horrible. Enough said.

Popular Tycoon

10,175 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
deaths_risen
The second one was horrible. Enough said.

emotion_facepalm

Precious Sweetheart

7,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • First step to fame 200
In an interview he said he would make up to three but no more than that. The second one was left wide open. I think it is very probable that we will see a sequel.

Popular Tycoon

10,175 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
Trixiebelle Thorne
In an interview he said he would make up to three but no more than that. The second one was left wide open. I think it is very probable that we will see a sequel.

with offspring, i hope; like HB and Liz were discussing... 3nodding
Twisted_Misery
Requiem ex Inferni
Twisted_Misery

Don't get too excited. His next movie is Pacific Rim which comes out next year, and next year he thinks he'll be working on Pinocchio and the pilot for the TV adaptation of his novels The Strain Trilogy. After that I'm guessing maybe he'll do Beauty and the Beast, and there is that DC Comics movie he's been discussing with Warner Brothers that teams up a bunch of the supernatural/monster-like characters.

Popular Tycoon

10,175 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
Captain Talavar
Twisted_Misery
Requiem ex Inferni
Twisted_Misery

Don't get too excited. His next movie is Pacific Rim which comes out next year, and next year he thinks he'll be working on Pinocchio and the pilot for the TV adaptation of his novels The Strain Trilogy. After that I'm guessing maybe he'll do Beauty and the Beast, and there is that DC Comics movie he's been discussing with Warner Brothers that teams up a bunch of the supernatural/monster-like characters.

Justice League? confused

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces