• Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Dereshi
Chosan
Dereshi
Chosan
Dereshi
Chosan

Lol and also to the guy's lack of ability to budget...apparently he went into major debt for that.
I dunno, I thought Liu Kai Chi's acting was good, but the rest was just meh. It's probably a bad sign if I'm playing solitaire while I watch it though...

Serves him right. Buying 99 phones is irresponsible no matter how you look at it.
Yup he usually does a good job. That's why I like him. He usually plays 'underdog' roles too.

It's pretty dumb too. I suppose he could sell them...although still..
Oh you should see his character, it's as sad as it can get. Poor guy's character can probably get so much sympathy...

And some would sell a kidney to buy one rolleyes
Yeah he's really good at those biggrin Unsuccessful mid-40/50 male, divorced etc. and not a saint either. But you often have sympathy for him.

Ugh, I cannot understand how so many people love that silly apple brand. Android forever!
Yup that's pretty much what this is...'cept it's 40/50 (fe)male. lol.

Exactly my words. And they storm the stores to get newest (often flawed) models just to buy a new one moths later.
haha now you made me curious xD

What I don't get is, I look at my Android that has much better specs, better camera, better whatever, and it's cheaper than the current iphone. And I've had mine for 2 years...like you said, iphone people keep having to update. So to me Apple = the smartphone "brand name" that is expensive for really no reason.
Haha that's why I watched the series to begin with. Who knows you might get more out of it than I did.

Lonely Seeker

12,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
Chosan
Dereshi
Chosan
Dereshi
Chosan

Lol and also to the guy's lack of ability to budget...apparently he went into major debt for that.
I dunno, I thought Liu Kai Chi's acting was good, but the rest was just meh. It's probably a bad sign if I'm playing solitaire while I watch it though...

Serves him right. Buying 99 phones is irresponsible no matter how you look at it.
Yup he usually does a good job. That's why I like him. He usually plays 'underdog' roles too.

Oh you should see his character, it's as sad as it can get. Poor guy's character can probably get so much sympathy...

Yeah he's really good at those biggrin Unsuccessful mid-40/50 male, divorced etc. and not a saint either. But you often have sympathy for him.

Ugh, I cannot understand how so many people love that silly apple brand. Android forever!

Exactly my words. And they storm the stores to get newest (often flawed) models just to buy a new one moths later.
haha now you made me curious xD

Romantic Phantom

12,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Dereshi
Chosan
Dereshi
Chosan
Dereshi
Chosan

Wasn't there that guy who bought like 99 iphones to propose and then she said no. Ouch.
It's less thrilling when I have nothing else to watch on Saturdays haha. Just finished watching the episode...not too thrilled with this show so far. It's kinda edging more on the gorey gross horror than the truly frightening horror.

Ouch. But then I'd say no to iphone's instantly too ;p
That's true haha. Oh too bad and I was looking forward to a nice chill.

Lonely Seeker

12,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
Chosan
Dereshi
Chosan
Dereshi
Chosan

Wasn't there that guy who bought like 99 iphones to propose and then she said no. Ouch.
It's less thrilling when I have nothing else to watch on Saturdays haha. Just finished watching the episode...not too thrilled with this show so far. It's kinda edging more on the gorey gross horror than the truly frightening horror.

Romantic Phantom

12,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Dereshi
Chosan
Dereshi
Chosan
Dereshi
Chosan

It also good to know that Leanne would have really said yes no matter how cool or how messed up it turned out haha. They've got a good relationship going on there I think.
Yup, but today (Saturday) is the day of waiting. The suspense, hope it's out sooner than later haha.

Yeah. Just imagine a 'no' or 'don't know' in such an exposed situation sweatdrop
That's part of the thrill :p

Lonely Seeker

12,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
Chosan
Dereshi
Chosan
Dereshi
Chosan

It also good to know that Leanne would have really said yes no matter how cool or how messed up it turned out haha. They've got a good relationship going on there I think.
Yup, but today (Saturday) is the day of waiting. The suspense, hope it's out sooner than later haha.

Yeah. Just imagine a 'no' or 'don't know' in such an exposed situation sweatdrop

Romantic Phantom

12,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Dereshi
Chosan
Dereshi
Chosan
Dereshi
Chosan

It was quite dramatic at first haha.
Oh I was watching that show, and the preview said that this Saturday's episode will be the story with Liu Kai Chi.

Someone posted that sequence on FB and I watched it now haha. He sure is good at staying cool. Comedian skills come in handy there.
I need to look for it then.

Lonely Seeker

12,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
Chosan
Dereshi
Chosan
Dereshi
Chosan

Oh I was watching that show, and the preview said that this Saturday's episode will be the story with Liu Kai Chi.

Someone posted that sequence on FB and I watched it now haha. He sure is good at staying cool. Comedian skills come in handy there.

Romantic Phantom

12,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Dereshi
Chosan
Dereshi
Chosan
Dereshi
Chosan

The quality is bearable these days. Max 480, generally 360 ish.
They probably were, but decided to do a public engagement thing. Had everyone hug them etc etc.

Hehe ok. Knowing him he might have put up quite a show for it biggrin

Lonely Seeker

12,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
Chosan
Dereshi
Chosan
Dereshi
Chosan

They probably were, but decided to do a public engagement thing. Had everyone hug them etc etc.

Romantic Phantom

12,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Dereshi
Chosan
Dereshi
Chosan
Dereshi
Chosan

I generally google "怪談" with the date of the episode I want to watch. Yea the quality of the show has gone quite below par, but it's can be entertaining from time to time...or mind numbing.
Oh Wong Cho Lam proposed to Leanne Li at the anniversary show. How romantic <3

Tried that before but the quality was quite lacking back when I tried. I'll try again when the urge to watch it emerges again haha
Oh really? I always thought they were already engaged xD

Lonely Seeker

12,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
Chosan
Dereshi
Chosan
Dereshi
Chosan

I generally google "怪談" with the date of the episode I want to watch. Yea the quality of the show has gone quite below par, but it's can be entertaining from time to time...or mind numbing.

Tried that before but the quality was quite lacking back when I tried. I'll try again when the urge to watch it emerges again haha

Romantic Phantom

12,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Dereshi
Chosan
Dereshi
Chosan
Dereshi
Chosan

Yea, I wonder how long this series will last. They said that Unbelievable will be gone until after New Years.
Didn't realize but tomorrow is the 19th! Anniversary!!!! But no series...mixed feelings!!!!

I haven't watched The Unbelievable since July last year. My usual places stopped uploading them and I couldn't find them elsewhere. Well quality has been decreasing over the years anyway.
But I'd still watch it to satisfy my hunger for the supernatural.

Lonely Seeker

12,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
Chosan
Dereshi
Chosan
Dereshi
Chosan

Yea, I wonder how long this series will last. They said that Unbelievable will be gone until after New Years.
Didn't realize but tomorrow is the 19th! Anniversary!!!! But no series...mixed feelings!!!!

I haven't watched The Unbelievable since July last year. My usual places stopped uploading them and I couldn't find them elsewhere. Well quality has been decreasing over the years anyway.

Romantic Phantom

12,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Dereshi
Chosan
Dereshi
Chosan
Dereshi
Chosan

It just started, I think like last week. I've seen the first episode only.

Oh ok. I'll look for it again later then,

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff