• Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Dereshi
Chosan
Dereshi
Chosan
Dereshi

I think in a lot of nations it's prohibited to have guards from the opposite gender. For obvious reasons.
I liked Inbound Troubles myself. So the new one might be good too.

The problems exist of course, they get fired really quick. The ones that do last though, usually have some kind of power thing going on for them.
I don't deny it's funny, just not quite what I had imagined for people trying to fight for the awards and stuff. I'd tell you my review of the first episode, but I've been fighting off a cold so I spent most of the episode snoozing =p

Seeing how some prisoners are able to get their hands on a lot of "outside" things it's no wonder. Corruption doesn't stop with prison walls. And guards might turn a blind eye.
I'm fighting a cold too at the moment lol but yeah Tiger Cubs 2 started too! Haven't watched the first episode yet though.

Yea, but it's not easy. We're not robots, we're all human beings in different roles, but we can relate on a human level.
Oh yea I'm going to save that for the weekend though, Saturdays are dull, nothing in Chinese or English to watch =p

Yup I'm not blaming them entirely. Law is different shades of grey if you ask me. There seldom is simply black and white...
Same. It's one and a half hour long after all. Yesterday was too late to watch anyway.

Black and white sadly only exists in theory. We are very grey human beings (50 shades even =p)
Oh wow it's long. Looking forward to it. I hope it's good, the first one for that was interesting. I wonder why that one wasn't made into the anniversary series.

Lonely Seeker

12,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
Chosan
Dereshi
Chosan
Dereshi
Chosan
Dereshi

I think in a lot of nations it's prohibited to have guards from the opposite gender. For obvious reasons.
I liked Inbound Troubles myself. So the new one might be good too.

The problems exist of course, they get fired really quick. The ones that do last though, usually have some kind of power thing going on for them.
I don't deny it's funny, just not quite what I had imagined for people trying to fight for the awards and stuff. I'd tell you my review of the first episode, but I've been fighting off a cold so I spent most of the episode snoozing =p

Seeing how some prisoners are able to get their hands on a lot of "outside" things it's no wonder. Corruption doesn't stop with prison walls. And guards might turn a blind eye.
I'm fighting a cold too at the moment lol but yeah Tiger Cubs 2 started too! Haven't watched the first episode yet though.

Yea, but it's not easy. We're not robots, we're all human beings in different roles, but we can relate on a human level.
Oh yea I'm going to save that for the weekend though, Saturdays are dull, nothing in Chinese or English to watch =p

Yup I'm not blaming them entirely. Law is different shades of grey if you ask me. There seldom is simply black and white...
Same. It's one and a half hour long after all. Yesterday was too late to watch anyway.

Black and white sadly only exists in theory. We are very grey human beings (50 shades even =p)
Oh wow it's long. Looking forward to it. I hope it's good, the first one for that was interesting. I wonder why that one wasn't made into the anniversary series.

It would be kinda dull though if everything was black or white :p
That's what I thought when I opened it. But I don't mind at all =D I liked the first one a lot. Hope it picks up the pace. The first episode looked promising enough while I scrolled through it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff