Do you know about any chinese singers?

Yes 0.41424554826617 41.4% [ 3536 ]
No 0.37792877225867 37.8% [ 3226 ]
I don't care 0.20782567947516 20.8% [ 1774 ]
Total Votes:[ 8536 ]
< 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 659 660 661 > >> >>> »|

Kaoru_Koishii
ShrtlilAzngrl
i want to see this old series i think it viet its called* anh hung xa dieu* and in english its called*The Final Combat*
Omg I love that one, but aqre you sure it's the Final Combat, because I remember a different name...? I know for fact the one I have is called "Legend of the Condor Heroes [1994?]" and I loved it and Julian and Athena were so cute together! heart heart heart Athena was definitly amazing, so was Julian, but I was sad that the love for each other weren't like shown more, like their emotions for each other? ='(

lol maybe ur right. cuz i did remember it being legend of the condor heroes. but dunno. but ur prob right. i really wanna see it. i thnk i might wanna check the viet stores. razz
Kaoru_Koishii
Heh, ohh I just finished watching the first 8 episodes of "Safe Guard" has anyone seen it yet? Steven is great there? ^^;

i just finished the series a while ago. i loved every bit of it exclaim heart
blu_myolie05
Kaoru_Koishii
Heh, ohh I just finished watching the first 8 episodes of "Safe Guard" has anyone seen it yet? Steven is great there? ^^;

i just finished the series a while ago. i loved every bit of it exclaim heart
Really, awesome! xD I can't wait to see it after hearing that's really good, since you loved it. xDD
ShrtlilAzngrl
Kaoru_Koishii
ShrtlilAzngrl
i want to see this old series i think it viet its called* anh hung xa dieu* and in english its called*The Final Combat*
Omg I love that one, but aqre you sure it's the Final Combat, because I remember a different name...? I know for fact the one I have is called "Legend of the Condor Heroes [1994?]" and I loved it and Julian and Athena were so cute together! heart heart heart Athena was definitly amazing, so was Julian, but I was sad that the love for each other weren't like shown more, like their emotions for each other? ='(
lol maybe ur right. cuz i did remember it being legend of the condor heroes. but dunno. but ur prob right. i really wanna see it. i thnk i might wanna check the viet stores. razz
xD Yuppie! <3 Okies, if you watch it tell me? xDDD
ShrtlilAzngrl

um yea sure here: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

sorry about the size.

I think I used to watch it when I was little and I think it's a lot older than 3 years old. Is it about xi gung ? And that guy have a big ancestor called xi yin gui? sweatdrop

My family watched alot of TVB series in the 80s' then we have cable TV so mostly we watch hollywood movie and us series instead. ^^;

My all favorite seires is The condor Heroes Triology. ^^ My sister is a big fan of asia TV series. Last year, she tried to lobby me to watch At The Threshold of An ERA with Louise koo, Roger Kwok and Gallen Lou in it. My sister is a big fan of Gallen. sweatdrop she likes almost every series, Gallen in it. sweatdrop
Slumber Hermit
ShrtlilAzngrl

um yea sure here: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

sorry about the size.

I think I used to watch it when I was little and I think it's a lot older than 3 years old. Is it about xi gung ? And that guy have a big ancestor called xi yin gui? sweatdrop

My family watched alot of TVB series in the 80s' then we have cable TV so mostly we watch hollywood movie and us series instead. ^^;

My all favorite seires is The condor Heroes Triology. ^^ My sister is a big fan of asia TV series. Last year, she tried to lobby me to watch At The Threshold of An ERA with Louise koo, Roger Kwok and Gallen Lou in it. My sister is a big fan of Gallen. sweatdrop she likes almost every series, Gallen in it. sweatdrop

yeah this series is really old maybe in the 80'sish?, but i dunno the chinese names only the viet names. but he did have a ancestor that wanted revenge or something. question . but yeah im like your sister i will buy almost every series that my fave actor is in. except mines not gallen, mines Francis Ng. sweatdrop
Sadly I hadn't seen many of the 80s shows. sad
Kaoru_Koishii

i don't think i did either sad
Roger Kwok
bebi1092
Roger Kwok

lol what about roger kwok? razz
Roger Kwok was in a show called "Square Pegs" and the new one that came out is called "Life Made Simple." I finished watching it like a few months ago but has anyone else seen it? I thought it was good and funny too ^^ I like the way he acts in those shows.
bebi1092
Kaoru_Koishii

i don't think i did either sad
sad
bebi1092
Roger Kwok was in a show called "Square Pegs" and the new one that came out is called "Life Made Simple." I finished watching it like a few months ago but has anyone else seen it? I thought it was good and funny too ^^ I like the way he acts in those shows.
Oh! I watched Life Made Simple! xDDD It was awesome, but I kinda didn't like the ending. :B But it was good and funny. xD Roger was really good there! xd heart
The Twins!!!
User Image
User Image
Gahh! I have too many favorite Chinese singer. >.<

Hacken Lee
Joey Yung
Jay Chou
Jolin Tsai
Twins
Vic Zhou
Wang Lee Hom
Alex Fong