• Treasure Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
Chosan
Dereshi
Chosan
Dereshi
Chosan

Never really had that haha, I mostly only nap after work, then pass out again come "bed time".
Sometimes I do think about getting a car wash membership, averages out to be like 5 bucks if I go once a week, which is cheap.

I only do that when I'm dead tired or sick. Else after I wake up I can't fall asleep again that soon xD
Wow that really is cheap. But once a week is not necessary in my opinion.

I'm probably dead tired every day I work. I am not a morning person haha.
Yea but my car might actually need it since I take the highway to work everyday. When it rains there's always a chance the big trucks will splash water over the posts onto the opposite lane, aka onto my windshield =p

Hehe true again xD
Use the wiper and they're washed :p but the water probably ain't that clean xD
Not at all clean, there's a lot of salt and sand. The cleaner at the gas station is even worse though hahaha.

Downside of living near the sea I guess? xD But the cleaner at the gas station is supposed to be clean. I bet you have to pay to use it too D:

Witty Cutie-Pie

15,525 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Dereshi
Chosan
Dereshi
Chosan
Dereshi
Chosan

Never really had that haha, I mostly only nap after work, then pass out again come "bed time".
Sometimes I do think about getting a car wash membership, averages out to be like 5 bucks if I go once a week, which is cheap.

I only do that when I'm dead tired or sick. Else after I wake up I can't fall asleep again that soon xD
Wow that really is cheap. But once a week is not necessary in my opinion.

Yea but my car might actually need it since I take the highway to work everyday. When it rains there's always a chance the big trucks will splash water over the posts onto the opposite lane, aka onto my windshield =p

Hehe true again xD
Not at all clean, there's a lot of salt and sand. The cleaner at the gas station is even worse though hahaha.

Downside of living near the sea I guess? xD But the cleaner at the gas station is supposed to be clean. I bet you have to pay to use it too D:

Downside of working by the mountain. Where they put all that stuff in case of snow. It's not lol, if you peek into the bin it looks like it hasn't been cleaned........ever. So far no (knock on wood), but you do have to pay for the vacuum and the air pump.

Lonely Seeker

19,265 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
Chosan
Dereshi
Chosan
Dereshi
Chosan

Hehe true again xD

Downside of working by the mountain. Where they put all that stuff in case of snow. It's not lol, if you peek into the bin it looks like it hasn't been cleaned........ever. So far no (knock on wood), but you do have to pay for the vacuum and the air pump.

Ah so it's the salt they're scattering. We have that too. But instead of sand they're using gravel and salt. Ewww ok at least it's free. We have to pay for everything cleaner, vacuum etc.

Witty Cutie-Pie

15,525 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Dereshi
Chosan
Dereshi
Chosan
Dereshi
Chosan

Hehe true again xD

Ah so it's the salt they're scattering. We have that too. But instead of sand they're using gravel and salt. Ewww ok at least it's free. We have to pay for everything cleaner, vacuum etc.

Yea you see the people instantly lose their ability to drive whenever it rains/snows/hails anything but sun. If there is any hint of snow, they will scatter salt and sand everywhere...it's gross. Yea if I had to pay for dirty water to wash my windows, I might as well just wait for the rain. With the amount of acid/radiation in the rain these days, it probably cleans better anyways =p

Lonely Seeker

19,265 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
Chosan
Dereshi
Chosan
Dereshi
Chosan

Yea you see the people instantly lose their ability to drive whenever it rains/snows/hails anything but sun. If there is any hint of snow, they will scatter salt and sand everywhere...it's gross. Yea if I had to pay for dirty water to wash my windows, I might as well just wait for the rain. With the amount of acid/radiation in the rain these days, it probably cleans better anyways =p

Yup. And then there's lots of folks who are still using summer tires and get surprised by the first snow. Repeats itself every year.
Lol yeah. If it goes on like that it might wash away the color one day as well haha

Btw: I've been watching Looking Back in Anger. Just finished it a few minutes ago. At first I thought I never watched it, but with time I started to remember a bit. I think I was very young when I saw it that's why I couldn't remember. What a fine drama.

Next up is The Last Breakthrough =D

Witty Cutie-Pie

15,525 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Dereshi
Chosan
Dereshi
Chosan
Dereshi
Chosan

Yup. And then there's lots of folks who are still using summer tires and get surprised by the first snow. Repeats itself every year.
Lol yeah. If it goes on like that it might wash away the color one day as well haha

Btw: I've been watching Looking Back in Anger. Just finished it a few minutes ago. At first I thought I never watched it, but with time I started to remember a bit. I think I was very young when I saw it that's why I couldn't remember. What a fine drama.

Hey my car's paint was peeling when I got the darn thing. It can't get much worse than it already looks haha.

Hm I'm not sure I've ever watched that one. The last breakthrough I do remember naturally haha. I think The Empress of China is almost over. I never really noticed about the cleavage problem, until they fixed it, now I notice all the cutting out the cleavage tricks. Although, I have to say the story dragged for most of it, and now that it's nearing the end it's starting to get good...I think I might miss it. I was able to skip Madam Cutie on Duty because I had that...now I might have to watch it or Raising the Bar. Really wish TVB would put some effort back into it, but with ATV's light flickering in the rain, and HKTV barely surviving...don't know what will happen.

Lonely Seeker

19,265 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
Chosan
Dereshi
Chosan
Dereshi
Chosan

Hey my car's paint was peeling when I got the darn thing. It can't get much worse than it already looks haha.

Hm I'm not sure I've ever watched that one. The last breakthrough I do remember naturally haha. I think The Empress of China is almost over. I never really noticed about the cleavage problem, until they fixed it, now I notice all the cutting out the cleavage tricks. Although, I have to say the story dragged for most of it, and now that it's nearing the end it's starting to get good...I think I might miss it. I was able to skip Madam Cutie on Duty because I had that...now I might have to watch it or Raising the Bar. Really wish TVB would put some effort back into it, but with ATV's light flickering in the rain, and HKTV barely surviving...don't know what will happen.

If that's the matter then a bit of dirt won't hurt either xD

I was reading about TVB on wiki and saw the recommended/memorable dramas list. It sounded really promising and it didn't fail my expectations. The Last Breakthrough was also on that list but that one I'm sure I never saw. Even better since Nick Cheung is in it.
Yeah saw the comparison pics. Mainland hypocrisy again lol
I might watch Raising the Bar just because of how hilarious Louis Cheung usually is haha but I think I'll be busy enough with TLB.

Witty Cutie-Pie

15,525 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Dereshi
Chosan
Dereshi
Chosan
Dereshi
Chosan

I was reading about TVB on wiki and saw the recommended/memorable dramas list. It sounded really promising and it didn't fail my expectations. The Last Breakthrough was also on that list but that one I'm sure I never saw. Even better since Nick Cheung is in it.
I might watch Raising the Bar just because of how hilarious Louis Cheung usually is haha but I think I'll be busy enough with TLB.

No i don't think so either, but I'll try to keep this vehicle in decent shape till I can afford a good one.

Figures that something memorable from TVB would be from the past. Mainland has always been hypocritical like that....let's be a modern country, but not talk about anything outside of the conservative comfort zone.
So far, it's been interesting. I mean I noticed the English speaking level has gone up. I no longer cringe when people speak. Minor twitch here and there hahaha.

Lonely Seeker

19,265 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
Chosan
Dereshi
Chosan
Dereshi
Chosan

No i don't think so either, but I'll try to keep this vehicle in decent shape till I can afford a good one.

Figures that something memorable from TVB would be from the past. Mainland has always been hypocritical like that....let's be a modern country, but not talk about anything outside of the conservative comfort zone.
So far, it's been interesting. I mean I noticed the English speaking level has gone up. I no longer cringe when people speak. Minor twitch here and there hahaha.

Sure as long as it does its job.

Yeah. Among the newer ones on that list was Rosy Business and those lawyer series Bobby Au-Yeung played in.
Well most of the younger generation actors/actresses were born abroad it seems. At least that's my impression. So many newcomers seem to speak English better than Cantonese haha.

Witty Cutie-Pie

15,525 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Dereshi
Chosan
Dereshi
Chosan
Dereshi
Chosan

Yeah. Among the newer ones on that list was Rosy Business and those lawyer series Bobby Au-Yeung played in.
Well most of the younger generation actors/actresses were born abroad it seems. At least that's my impression. So many newcomers seem to speak English better than Cantonese haha.

Wow that lawyer series was old lol. Although memorable. I was just eating dinner at a restaurant that was playing old songs and I heard the theme son of Time Before Time, which was my absolute favorite. Now I really need to go find it XDDDD
True, a lot of them are. I tend to like those ones better anyways. Just my opinion but I feel like they work harder to get that positive image, whereas a lot of locals are kinda like "I'm so cool, let me go do something stupid"

Lonely Seeker

19,265 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
Chosan
Dereshi
Chosan
Dereshi
Chosan

Wow that lawyer series was old lol. Although memorable. I was just eating dinner at a restaurant that was playing old songs and I heard the theme son of Time Before Time, which was my absolute favorite. Now I really need to go find it XDDDD
True, a lot of them are. I tend to like those ones better anyways. Just my opinion but I feel like they work harder to get that positive image, whereas a lot of locals are kinda like "I'm so cool, let me go do something stupid"

Old? Then maybe the police ones? I dunno anymore lol Which ine you searching for? The theme song or the drama? I have the song =) I always found Gordon's spasms so funny in that series xD
Yup. And their 'coolness' kinda seem outdated too. Like following trends that other already dropped.

Witty Cutie-Pie

15,525 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Dereshi
Chosan
Dereshi
Chosan
Dereshi
Chosan

Old? Then maybe the police ones? I dunno anymore lol Which ine you searching for? The theme song or the drama? I have the song =) I always found Gordon's spasms so funny in that series xD
Yup. And their 'coolness' kinda seem outdated too. Like following trends that other already dropped.
Dunno, feels like anything that was good was ages ago.
I have the theme too, mostly the drama. I loved pretty much everything about that show. It had a story which is more than I can say about some shows these days.
Yea, it's like they pick up weird western society behaviours a year later, kinda like how we pick up dramas from them a year later XDDD

Lonely Seeker

19,265 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
Chosan
Dereshi
Chosan
Dereshi
Chosan

I have the theme too, mostly the drama. I loved pretty much everything about that show. It had a story which is more than I can say about some shows these days.
Yea, it's like they pick up weird western society behaviours a year later, kinda like how we pick up dramas from them a year later XDDD

True again. And Rosy Business isn't that new anymore either.
Yeah I liked it too. Especially since they have supernatural elements in it. How I wish they would still produce ghost dramas. I'm still looking for Shades of Darkness from time to time.
haha xD

Witty Cutie-Pie

15,525 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Dereshi
Chosan
Dereshi
Chosan
Dereshi
Chosan

Yeah I liked it too. Especially since they have supernatural elements in it. How I wish they would still produce ghost dramas. I'm still looking for Shades of Darkness from time to time.
haha xD

No it's not lol, time has really flown...I'm not that teen that I was when I first started Gaia either XD
Yea I think they must be afraid of something that they won't do them anymore. No more Dark Tales or anything like that. Have you tried finding the Chinese title and pasting that in Google? I find that very effective in finding a lot of the shows.

Lonely Seeker

19,265 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
Chosan
Dereshi
Chosan
Dereshi
Chosan

haha xD

No it's not lol, time has really flown...I'm not that teen that I was when I first started Gaia either XD
Yea I think they must be afraid of something that they won't do them anymore. No more Dark Tales or anything like that. Have you tried finding the Chinese title and pasting that in Google? I find that very effective in finding a lot of the shows.

Yeah it flies scaringly fast at times xD
Yup no luck with that either. Same with All About Tin starring Deric Wan. Funny thing is, older TVB stuff are often found on Vietnamese sites. Often with Viet dubs though so useless to me.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff