• Invisibility 100
Chosan
Dereshi
Chosan
Dereshi
Chosan

Aww haha, click pause?

It's not that xD I can't read chinese crying
Oh I see. Then you really do need their English names, which a lot of them don't advertise...or have.

Yup. But their Chinese name written in English is enough also.

Good point. I can't tell if work has been taking a lot of energy, or if the anniversary series are failing to keep my attention. Most of this week I've been passing out...then again, I seem to do that with Tiger Cubs too...Just don't have the energy.

I finally started with Overachievers. Good acting with that all-star cast. But it has yet to raise the drama up to really captivate me. Not that it is bad.

Witty Cutie-Pie

15,525 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Dereshi
Chosan
Dereshi
Chosan
Dereshi
Chosan

Aww haha, click pause?

It's not that xD I can't read chinese crying
Oh I see. Then you really do need their English names, which a lot of them don't advertise...or have.

Good point. I can't tell if work has been taking a lot of energy, or if the anniversary series are failing to keep my attention. Most of this week I've been passing out...then again, I seem to do that with Tiger Cubs too...Just don't have the energy.

I finally started with Overachievers. Good acting with that all-star cast. But it has yet to raise the drama up to really captivate me. Not that it is bad.

It's not bad, I think it's just spending too much time trying to build up the story. They've still got 20ish episodes left to finish the story...but TVB does have the tendency to spend too much time on the build up and leave too little time to properly wrap things up. We shall see.

Lonely Seeker

19,265 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
Chosan
Dereshi
Chosan
Dereshi
Chosan

It's not bad, I think it's just spending too much time trying to build up the story. They've still got 20ish episodes left to finish the story...but TVB does have the tendency to spend too much time on the build up and leave too little time to properly wrap things up. We shall see.

Yeah. It really isn't bad. And they usually do a quite good job to build up the tension. Just this time I feel like it's dragging a bit I agree.

Witty Cutie-Pie

15,525 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Dereshi
Chosan
Dereshi
Chosan
Dereshi
Chosan

Yeah. It really isn't bad. And they usually do a quite good job to build up the tension. Just this time I feel like it's dragging a bit I agree.

@.@ Today's Overachiever's episode was weird...had to really pay attention to keep up with what it was trying to do...I think it was probably to avoid the possibility of an improper wrap up. Well at least they are aware of their problems haha.
Just read that the HKTV app that is launching on the 19th this month will only stream the shows in HK locally. >.> seems like a foolish idea to me, oh well. They always did say it's HK TV for HK only.

Lonely Seeker

19,265 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
Chosan
Dereshi
Chosan
Dereshi
Chosan

@.@ Today's Overachiever's episode was weird...had to really pay attention to keep up with what it was trying to do...I think it was probably to avoid the possibility of an improper wrap up. Well at least they are aware of their problems haha.
Just read that the HKTV app that is launching on the 19th this month will only stream the shows in HK locally. >.> seems like a foolish idea to me, oh well. They always did say it's HK TV for HK only.

Sounds like how the whole series kinda is up until now haha
What? No =( I was looking forward to it. Especially since I heard they've got Liu Kai Chi in the leads and I really love his performances in movies. Another veteran actor not getting enough limelight despite of his skills.

Witty Cutie-Pie

15,525 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Dereshi
Chosan
Dereshi
Chosan
Dereshi
Chosan

What? No =( I was looking forward to it. Especially since I heard they've got Liu Kai Chi in the leads and I really love his performances in movies. Another veteran actor not getting enough limelight despite of his skills.

It was just strange...r than usual.
I know I was surprised they did that. Oh if you like him, there's a new show with icable that's temporarily filling in Unbelievable's spot. I haven't been able to find the english title but it's "大凶捕" it's like horror/paranormal stuff.

Lonely Seeker

19,265 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
Chosan
Dereshi
Chosan
Dereshi
Chosan

I know I was surprised they did that. Oh if you like him, there's a new show with icable that's temporarily filling in Unbelievable's spot. I haven't been able to find the english title but it's "大凶捕" it's like horror/paranormal stuff.

Great =D I do like him and I love horror/supernatural stuff. Thanks for letting me know =)

Witty Cutie-Pie

15,525 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Dereshi
Chosan
Dereshi
Chosan
Dereshi
Chosan

Great =D I do like him and I love horror/supernatural stuff. Thanks for letting me know =)

You're welcome. -I was watching the preview, and apparently he plays the role of a hermaphrodite. This ought to be interesting.

Lonely Seeker

19,265 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
Chosan
Dereshi
Chosan
Dereshi
Chosan

You're welcome. -I was watching the preview, and apparently he plays the role of a hermaphrodite. This ought to be interesting.

So it hasn't started yet? No wonder I couldn't find it except on the icable page.

Witty Cutie-Pie

15,525 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Dereshi
Chosan
Dereshi
Chosan
Dereshi
Chosan

So it hasn't started yet? No wonder I couldn't find it except on the icable page.

It just started, I think like last week. I've seen the first episode only.

Lonely Seeker

19,265 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
Chosan
Dereshi
Chosan
Dereshi
Chosan

Oh ok. I'll look for it again later then,

Witty Cutie-Pie

15,525 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Dereshi
Chosan
Dereshi
Chosan
Dereshi
Chosan

Yea, I wonder how long this series will last. They said that Unbelievable will be gone until after New Years.
Didn't realize but tomorrow is the 19th! Anniversary!!!! But no series...mixed feelings!!!!

Lonely Seeker

19,265 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
Chosan
Dereshi
Chosan
Dereshi
Chosan

Yea, I wonder how long this series will last. They said that Unbelievable will be gone until after New Years.
Didn't realize but tomorrow is the 19th! Anniversary!!!! But no series...mixed feelings!!!!

I haven't watched The Unbelievable since July last year. My usual places stopped uploading them and I couldn't find them elsewhere. Well quality has been decreasing over the years anyway.
But I'd still watch it to satisfy my hunger for the supernatural.

Witty Cutie-Pie

15,525 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Dereshi
Chosan
Dereshi
Chosan
Dereshi
Chosan

I haven't watched The Unbelievable since July last year. My usual places stopped uploading them and I couldn't find them elsewhere. Well quality has been decreasing over the years anyway.

I generally google "怪談" with the date of the episode I want to watch. Yea the quality of the show has gone quite below par, but it's can be entertaining from time to time...or mind numbing.
Oh Wong Cho Lam proposed to Leanne Li at the anniversary show. How romantic <3

Lonely Seeker

19,265 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
Chosan
Dereshi
Chosan
Dereshi
Chosan

I generally google "怪談" with the date of the episode I want to watch. Yea the quality of the show has gone quite below par, but it's can be entertaining from time to time...or mind numbing.
Oh Wong Cho Lam proposed to Leanne Li at the anniversary show. How romantic <3

Tried that before but the quality was quite lacking back when I tried. I'll try again when the urge to watch it emerges again haha
Oh really? I always thought they were already engaged xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces