• Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Dereshi
Chosan
Dereshi
Chosan
Dereshi

While others seem just to be born with lots of it. Sometimes more than it does them good :p
I can imagine that hahaha
Well that sucks D: and I don't suppose there is someone above him to keep him in line?

Yea, I find that over-confident individuals tend to get themselves in way too much trouble that could have been easily avoided had they maybe thought about the situation.
I was surprised he didn't make a big deal out of it to me when I saw him. I guess he was more busy asking me what I thought about Crocs lol.
Nope, one of my co-workers tried it and it backfired on him. The complaint against the boss became complaint on my coworker.

Yup. They're so sure that something will work out that they end up doing things in a lackluster way and others have to jump in to prevent it from failing.
Well it's not like you had anything to do with it, or do you? ;D oh god crocs xD
ouch gonk

Yup and usually when those people are my friends, unfortunately i seem to be the one they turn to to jump in. Sigh the things I do for people I care about.
=D well...I might have been the one that had suggested it, although I was being sarcastic at the time and didn't think they were actually going to go do it. Yea I told him I find them to be f-ugly. He didn't seem to agree lol. Then someone else said "Do you wear those in the shower?" I lol.
Yup, hence why I've decided to just stay low and try to find something new.

I also know some people who have lots and lots of friends. But when there is something to help they turn to me too.
hehe ok he doesn't necessarily need to know that though ;D haha they might be comfy as house shoes but I see people wearing them on the streets...with socks xD
That might be the best plan D:

Well that's the way the world is divided, people with the power, and the people with brains that run them.
Actually that's exactly what he does rofl
That's the plus side to living at home, if worse comes to worse, I don't have to worry about rent and other expenses.

Lonely Seeker

19,265 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
Chosan
Dereshi
Chosan
Dereshi
Chosan
Dereshi

While others seem just to be born with lots of it. Sometimes more than it does them good :p
I can imagine that hahaha
Well that sucks D: and I don't suppose there is someone above him to keep him in line?

Yea, I find that over-confident individuals tend to get themselves in way too much trouble that could have been easily avoided had they maybe thought about the situation.
I was surprised he didn't make a big deal out of it to me when I saw him. I guess he was more busy asking me what I thought about Crocs lol.
Nope, one of my co-workers tried it and it backfired on him. The complaint against the boss became complaint on my coworker.

Yup. They're so sure that something will work out that they end up doing things in a lackluster way and others have to jump in to prevent it from failing.
Well it's not like you had anything to do with it, or do you? ;D oh god crocs xD
ouch gonk

Yup and usually when those people are my friends, unfortunately i seem to be the one they turn to to jump in. Sigh the things I do for people I care about.
=D well...I might have been the one that had suggested it, although I was being sarcastic at the time and didn't think they were actually going to go do it. Yea I told him I find them to be f-ugly. He didn't seem to agree lol. Then someone else said "Do you wear those in the shower?" I lol.

I also know some people who have lots and lots of friends. But when there is something to help they turn to me too.
hehe ok he doesn't necessarily need to know that though ;D haha they might be comfy as house shoes but I see people wearing them on the streets...with socks xD

Well that's the way the world is divided, people with the power, and the people with brains that run them.
That's the plus side to living at home, if worse comes to worse, I don't have to worry about rent and other expenses.

And people who have neither are the happiest xD wink
oh my god xD
True. Although some people will jape at it and some might even look down on you. But I don't care biggrin

Witty Cutie-Pie

15,525 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Dereshi
Chosan
Dereshi
Chosan
Dereshi

ouch gonk

oh my god xD
True. Although some people will jape at it and some might even look down on you. But I don't care biggrin

How does the saying go again? Ignorance is bliss? Lol. Except for the people who don't have it =p
My thoughts exactly.
Most people laugh at my methods to save money. But at the end of the day, I'm the one with money in my pockets, internally laughing when they tell me tales of how they can't make ends meet. He who has the last laugh laughs best. I managed to laugh in the face of burnout today, so I'd say that's a good sign.

Lonely Seeker

19,265 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
Chosan
Dereshi
Chosan
Dereshi
Chosan
Dereshi

ouch gonk

oh my god xD

How does the saying go again? Ignorance is bliss? Lol. Except for the people who don't have it =p
My thoughts exactly.
Most people laugh at my methods to save money. But at the end of the day, I'm the one with money in my pockets, internally laughing when they tell me tales of how they can't make ends meet. He who has the last laugh laughs best. I managed to laugh in the face of burnout today, so I'd say that's a good sign.

I actually though of that saying while writing xD
Yeah. I'm also very conservative with my money. Trying to save up whenever I can. I'm not rich enough to laugh though ;p

Witty Cutie-Pie

15,525 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Dereshi
Chosan
Dereshi
Chosan
Dereshi

oh my god xD

My thoughts exactly.

Yeah. I'm also very conservative with my money. Trying to save up whenever I can. I'm not rich enough to laugh though ;p

Well I can't say I'm rich either, but should anything arise, I don't think I'll be scrambling looking for too much.
Speaking of money, I've officially slept through two episodes of The Ultimate Addiction, with little to no interest in catching up...Lol, that is my final opinion on this series...

Lonely Seeker

19,265 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
Chosan
Dereshi
Chosan
Dereshi
Chosan
Dereshi

oh my god xD

My thoughts exactly.

Well I can't say I'm rich either, but should anything arise, I don't think I'll be scrambling looking for too much.
Speaking of money, I've officially slept through two episodes of The Ultimate Addiction, with little to no interest in catching up...Lol, that is my final opinion on this series...

Depends on what you mean by 'anything'. I couldn't pay the deposit for a mortgage nor could I buy a (new) car. But should I need to go to the hospital I could pay the required amount before health insurance kicks in. Or a plane ticket or two.
Oh and it sounded like it was getting more interesting in the end. But yeah I didn't watch a single TVB episode since two months or so lol

Witty Cutie-Pie

15,525 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Dereshi
Chosan
Dereshi
Chosan
Dereshi

oh my god xD

My thoughts exactly.

Depends on what you mean by 'anything'. I couldn't pay the deposit for a mortgage nor could I buy a (new) car. But should I need to go to the hospital I could pay the required amount before health insurance kicks in. Or a plane ticket or two.
Oh and it sounded like it was getting more interesting in the end. But yeah I didn't watch a single TVB episode since two months or so lol

No I couldn't do that either, but some minor incidents I can deal with. I can afford the tickets too, but if all possible I'd like to increase my savings.
Wow that's a long time. I don't know, the cast imo is quite weak, Kate just not selling it to me this time. Sharon isn't too convincing either, and Nancy is so-so. Bosco is a poor replacement for Michael Miu...and his posse is weak too. MC Jin is meh, Ben Wong and Elana Kong might be the only two I like.

Lonely Seeker

19,265 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
Chosan
Dereshi
Chosan
Dereshi
Chosan
Dereshi

oh my god xD

My thoughts exactly.

No I couldn't do that either, but some minor incidents I can deal with. I can afford the tickets too, but if all possible I'd like to increase my savings.
Wow that's a long time. I don't know, the cast imo is quite weak, Kate just not selling it to me this time. Sharon isn't too convincing either, and Nancy is so-so. Bosco is a poor replacement for Michael Miu...and his posse is weak too. MC Jin is meh, Ben Wong and Elana Kong might be the only two I like.

Yup and that's good this way. For say if the world should fall apart we could at least afford a last meal :p
Yeah. I'm still waiting for a drama that fully interests me. Pity the cast itself didn't sound bad.

Witty Cutie-Pie

15,525 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Dereshi
Chosan
Dereshi
Chosan
Dereshi

Yup and that's good this way. For say if the world should fall apart we could at least afford a last meal :p
Yeah. I'm still waiting for a drama that fully interests me. Pity the cast itself didn't sound bad.

Yes a really good meal too haha.
Yea good luck with that, I don't see that many interesting upcoming series for the next little while. On the bright side, they are finally getting people away from the TV and living life this way rofl it didn't sound bad which is why I stayed with it for so many episodes, but I couldn't get in the plot and the cast wasn't strong enough to really build the story in my opinion.

Lonely Seeker

19,265 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
Chosan
Dereshi
Chosan
Dereshi
Chosan
Dereshi

Yea good luck with that, I don't see that many interesting upcoming series for the next little while. On the bright side, they are finally getting people away from the TV and living life this way rofl it didn't sound bad which is why I stayed with it for so many episodes, but I couldn't get in the plot and the cast wasn't strong enough to really build the story in my opinion.

If we're going to hell, we'll want a first class ticket at least haha
Oh then I really have to wait through the summer it seems...well you're right. It's BBQ time anyway no time for TV xD
Yea there are dramas where everything seems to be ok but the chemistry never fires up.

Witty Cutie-Pie

15,525 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Dereshi
Chosan
Dereshi
Chosan
Dereshi

Oh then I really have to wait through the summer it seems...well you're right. It's BBQ time anyway no time for TV xD
Yea there are dramas where everything seems to be ok but the chemistry never fires up.

Yup, I want a big comfy seat with lots of leg room.
It's BBQ, beaches, night markets, all sorts of fun events time!
Unfortunately, that's just the way the cookie crumbles.

Lonely Seeker

19,265 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
Chosan
Dereshi
Chosan
Dereshi
Chosan
Dereshi

Oh night markets I wish we had that too. The pics you posted on FB looked super fun =)

Witty Cutie-Pie

15,525 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Dereshi
Chosan
Dereshi
Chosan
Dereshi

Oh night markets I wish we had that too. The pics you posted on FB looked super fun =)

It's something different from the regular night life. There was so much food, we had so a lot of trouble deciding what to eat haha. I think most people go for the atmosphere more than the actual market. Although, this is the first time I've gone to a night market that had games like at the fair...I might actually play the next time I go there haha.

Lonely Seeker

19,265 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
Chosan
Dereshi
Chosan
Dereshi
Chosan
Dereshi

It's something different from the regular night life. There was so much food, we had so a lot of trouble deciding what to eat haha. I think most people go for the atmosphere more than the actual market. Although, this is the first time I've gone to a night market that had games like at the fair...I might actually play the next time I go there haha.

Only thing that resembles a night market is the Onion Market we have once a year in November. But it's very early in the morning instead of evening/night. I like to stroll through all those food stalls and decide what to eat haha

Witty Cutie-Pie

15,525 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Dereshi
Chosan
Dereshi
Chosan
Dereshi

Only thing that resembles a night market is the Onion Market we have once a year in November. But it's very early in the morning instead of evening/night. I like to stroll through all those food stalls and decide what to eat haha
Oh, that doesn't sound too exciting, Is it just onions? If you go in June/July you surely won't be able to "stroll" you'd most likely be swept away in the wave of people XD It's like being in Hong Kong, or rush hour lol.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff