• Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Dereshi
Chosan
Dereshi
Chosan
Dereshi

Exactly. It's hard enough in normal conditions. Add digestive problems to it and it becomes nightmare xD

Oh good lord ROFL I don't even want to begin imagining that. Power to them.

Out of curiosity...how did we get from tvb to toilets? rofl

Are you watching the Confident btw? I just really love Michelle Yim in this series. She's so gorgeous.

Way to derail a discussion xD

Didn't have the time to watch yet, so the episodes are piling up.

Gotta get my mind out of the potty haha. I have to think how I'm going to avoid all spicy foods so I can avoid potty issues. But considering how close to Szechaun we are going to be, that seems difficult lol. Thank god for pepto bismo.

Oh spicy food. That is like a love-hate relationship xD

No kidding haha. Love the taste, hate the aftermath. For the sake of a smooth travel experience, I'm gonna avoid all spicy foods where possible. Oh btw, I keep forgetting to mention, those bunnies pics you have are so adorable!!!!!

Lonely Seeker

19,265 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
Chosan
Dereshi
Chosan
Dereshi
Chosan
Dereshi

Exactly. It's hard enough in normal conditions. Add digestive problems to it and it becomes nightmare xD

Oh good lord ROFL I don't even want to begin imagining that. Power to them.

Out of curiosity...how did we get from tvb to toilets? rofl

Are you watching the Confident btw? I just really love Michelle Yim in this series. She's so gorgeous.

Gotta get my mind out of the potty haha. I have to think how I'm going to avoid all spicy foods so I can avoid potty issues. But considering how close to Szechaun we are going to be, that seems difficult lol. Thank god for pepto bismo.

No kidding haha. Love the taste, hate the aftermath. For the sake of a smooth travel experience, I'm gonna avoid all spicy foods where possible. Oh btw, I keep forgetting to mention, those bunnies pics you have are so adorable!!!!!

No. Don't. The taste is absolutely worth the troubles xD
Yeah they are sooooo cute (^.^) They've been the center of attention of the whole family since we got them =)

Popular Genius

9,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
Dereshi
happyfamily
Dereshi
happyfamily
Dereshi

Yes. 3 episodes in. It looks promising. I'm surprised of the many familiar faces. And you?

Yeah I am watching it! I hate power chan so much...!

Yeah. When I saw him I thought: Wow, he plays a sneaky evil role again xD

I am actually starting to like him....he can be so sweet sometimes! smile
I also like Nancy and Raymond in this! Nancy is showing a lot of potential for more future roles that she can do! Her crying scenes are brilliant!

Yeah. I really like his "off-screen" personality or when his in variety shows etc.
And Nancy has been improving with every show I've seen her in. Curious about her future too =)

I'm surprised thay Nancy haven't had much in the press yet considering she is doing so well in this! I thought that she really deserves an award e.t.c!

Popular Genius

9,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
Chosan
happyfamily
Chosan
happyfamily
Chosan
happyfamily

It is the ending for HAL tonight! So excited but judging from spoilers.....it ain't very good! sad ! Also, why does Kates baby have to be Poon's?

Yea! I haven't had the time to watch it yet. Been helping my friend pack for their trip. I'm happy that it's the end, because that means tomorrow we've got the two hours special of The Confident!!! Whoo super hyped for that. My only worry is that I'm too excited for it which gives the show a higher expectation to meet haha.

I thought that The Confidant is a good drama. However sometimes there historical context can confuse me!
I think that I might like Raymond Wong more than Wayne Lai in this! biggrin

Oh? Anything I can help clear up? I love Qing Dynasty.

Hm, I dunno, I kinda like em both. Wayne has bravery and love for his friends. Raymond is dedicated to his interest.

I really like the way that Nancy has no problem playing pranks on Power. Bathroom prank was priceless.

I hated Power at the begining of this but now he isn't that bad! The bicycle scene with Michelle and Wayne was so sweet!

I loved that scene where Power was like "Don't think too much about it. What are friends for? No wait we're not friends."
Yes I loved that bicycle scene too. Michelle is so adorable. She is definitely second for my vote for BA this year.

Have you seen the leaked out nominations list, here? I'm surprised that Nancy isn't there and that Amy has got a spot in best actress.

Lonely Seeker

19,265 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
happyfamily
Dereshi
happyfamily
Dereshi
happyfamily
Dereshi

Yes. 3 episodes in. It looks promising. I'm surprised of the many familiar faces. And you?

Yeah I am watching it! I hate power chan so much...!

I also like Nancy and Raymond in this! Nancy is showing a lot of potential for more future roles that she can do! Her crying scenes are brilliant!

Yeah. I really like his "off-screen" personality or when his in variety shows etc.
And Nancy has been improving with every show I've seen her in. Curious about her future too =)

I'm surprised thay Nancy haven't had much in the press yet considering she is doing so well in this! I thought that she really deserves an award e.t.c!

I think so too. Who knows how they nominate the actors/actresses for awards.
Beyond The Realm of Consciousness if one of my favorite.
Heart of Greed and Moonlight Resonance

and oh my mom got pissed because their cutting out the TVB, so now I gotta sign up for it again

Witty Cutie-Pie

15,525 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Dereshi
Chosan
Dereshi
Chosan
Dereshi

Yeah they are sooooo cute (^.^) They've been the center of attention of the whole family since we got them =)

Hm sometimes haha, but not while one is travelling. Btw I am leaving tmr night, so depending on whether I can find internet I may or may not be around to reply for a while.

I can imagine haha, I remember the days that I used to have rabbits. They are super adorable animals, kinda violent at times, but super adorable.

Witty Cutie-Pie

15,525 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
happyfamily
Chosan
happyfamily
Chosan
happyfamily

I thought that The Confidant is a good drama. However sometimes there historical context can confuse me!

Hm, I dunno, I kinda like em both. Wayne has bravery and love for his friends. Raymond is dedicated to his interest.

I really like the way that Nancy has no problem playing pranks on Power. Bathroom prank was priceless.

I hated Power at the begining of this but now he isn't that bad! The bicycle scene with Michelle and Wayne was so sweet!

I loved that scene where Power was like "Don't think too much about it. What are friends for? No wait we're not friends."
Yes I loved that bicycle scene too. Michelle is so adorable. She is definitely second for my vote for BA this year.

Have you seen the leaked out nominations list, here? I'm surprised that Nancy isn't there and that Amy has got a spot in best actress.

Nancy hasn't had much of a main character role this year has she? I'm surprised at half the people who made the top ten BActress.

Anyways, going on holiday as of tmr, so if I don't get to login for a bit, I'll talk to when I get back.

Lonely Seeker

19,265 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
Chosan
Dereshi
Chosan
Dereshi
Chosan
Dereshi

Hm sometimes haha, but not while one is travelling. Btw I am leaving tmr night, so depending on whether I can find internet I may or may not be around to reply for a while.

I can imagine haha, I remember the days that I used to have rabbits. They are super adorable animals, kinda violent at times, but super adorable.

That's ok. I reduce my surfing during holidays to a minimum too. It's a good way to shut down everything else and just enjoy yourself and the people around you =)

Sometimes when we cuddle them too much they will bite. But they are doing it in a playful way. Cause they could bite a lot harder if they wanted.

Popular Genius

9,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
Chosan
happyfamily
Chosan
happyfamily
Chosan
happyfamily

Nancy hasn't had much of a main character role this year has she? I'm surprised at half the people who made the top ten BActress.

Anyways, going on holiday as of tmr, so if I don't get to login for a bit, I'll talk to when I get back.

Ok then! Have a nice holiday! biggrin

Popular Genius

9,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
Dereshi
happyfamily
Dereshi
happyfamily
Dereshi

Amy Chan has been nominated for best actress in the last step ascent but wasn't she a supporting?

Lonely Seeker

19,265 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
happyfamily
Dereshi
happyfamily
Dereshi
happyfamily
Dereshi

Amy Chan has been nominated for best actress in the last step ascent but wasn't she a supporting?

I guess there were several main roles in that show. Considering that she and Kenny got so much focus in the story.

Popular Genius

9,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
Dereshi
happyfamily
Dereshi
happyfamily
Dereshi

I guess there were several main roles in that show. Considering that she and Kenny got so much focus in the story.

I really like Power/Pong in The Confidant because he character is so sweet! I think that he is my new favourite in this show!
The Art of Kung Fu has regressed over the centuries as modernization swept across China. Will Jack Tu really be a worthy successor to Jackie Chan? Only time will tell. Or China will become another victim and lose its traditional values?

Lonely Seeker

19,265 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
happyfamily
Dereshi
happyfamily
Dereshi
happyfamily
Dereshi

I really like Power/Pong in The Confidant because he character is so sweet! I think that he is my new favourite in this show!

I'm waaaay behind with watching lately. I just finished the episode where Nancy lost her child because of Power.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff