I don't care 0.20782567947516 20.8% [ 1774 ]
Total Votes:[ 8536 ]

Lonely Seeker

19,265 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
Shampoo_06
Wang Lee Hom is a good actor/ singer. Big fan of his music.

Agree. I like him too.

Witty Cutie-Pie

15,525 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Dereshi
Chosan
Dereshi
Chosan
Dereshi

Nice. Vacation is a good motivator xD Where will you go?

Going to Yunnam then back to HK. I wonder if it's strange that every time I go home one of the parts I look forward to the most is watching series the moment it airs...commercials included haha.

Yunnan *.* now I'm jealous 3nodding Supposed to be sooooo beautiful there. I must go there some time too =)

Yeah it's a different feeling watching TV there, even if it's the same channel

I'm not as fond of going on long park/nature walks as I used to be. However, I do look forward to the tea factory tour. I'll be sure to share pics when I get back though =D

Well I guess it's like whether you're watching the DVD performance of a concert vs actually being there live. Atmosphere haha.

In case of Yunnan, the scenery would sure be worth it though =) I'll be looking forward for them =D

Yup. You can't simulate the crowd around you after all xD

I suppose. I guess I'm just worried because of the recent earthquakes and then my fear of how (un)hygienic it is over there. The one time I am extremely "westernized" is my demand for a "western toilet" that's all I'm asking for.

Then again, I don't care much for the crowds haha. Unless that crowd includes a lot of my friends.

Lonely Seeker

19,265 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
Chosan
Dereshi
Chosan
Dereshi
Chosan
Dereshi

Nice. Vacation is a good motivator xD Where will you go?

Going to Yunnam then back to HK. I wonder if it's strange that every time I go home one of the parts I look forward to the most is watching series the moment it airs...commercials included haha.

Yunnan *.* now I'm jealous 3nodding Supposed to be sooooo beautiful there. I must go there some time too =)

I'm not as fond of going on long park/nature walks as I used to be. However, I do look forward to the tea factory tour. I'll be sure to share pics when I get back though =D

Well I guess it's like whether you're watching the DVD performance of a concert vs actually being there live. Atmosphere haha.

In case of Yunnan, the scenery would sure be worth it though =) I'll be looking forward for them =D

I suppose. I guess I'm just worried because of the recent earthquakes and then my fear of how (un)hygienic it is over there. The one time I am extremely "westernized" is my demand for a "western toilet" that's all I'm asking for.

Then again, I don't care much for the crowds haha. Unless that crowd includes a lot of my friends.

Wow so I'm not the only one. I'm quite picky when it comes to hygiene in toilets. That's usually the only funkiller when going to Asia. I'm quite comfortable with everything else. And knowing ppl there, they'd just step on the western toilets. (seen it often enough)

Well the only ppl I have over there are my relatives. I'm not often enough there for friends anyway.

Witty Cutie-Pie

15,525 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Dereshi
Chosan
Dereshi
Chosan
Dereshi

Wow so I'm not the only one. I'm quite picky when it comes to hygiene in toilets. That's usually the only funkiller when going to Asia. I'm quite comfortable with everything else. And knowing ppl there, they'd just step on the western toilets. (seen it often enough)

Well the only ppl I have over there are my relatives. I'm not often enough there for friends anyway.

rofl That is so true. They do it when they come here too. It drives me nuts because a lot of those people also don't clean up after using it. They usually can't aim either. But I can't get used to standing over a pit on the floor to save my life. Or the toilets that don't supply toilet paper? I always bring a giant supply of tissues when I travel in Asia, for multiple reasons.

Ah I meant crowds in general lol but yes I don't have friends in HK either. Usually I have friends over here and we try to plan and meet up over in HK.

Lonely Seeker

19,265 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
Chosan
Dereshi
Chosan
Dereshi
Chosan
Dereshi

rofl That is so true. They do it when they come here too. It drives me nuts because a lot of those people also don't clean up after using it. They usually can't aim either. But I can't get used to standing over a pit on the floor to save my life. Or the toilets that don't supply toilet paper? I always bring a giant supply of tissues when I travel in Asia, for multiple reasons.

Ah I meant crowds in general lol but yes I don't have friends in HK either. Usually I have friends over here and we try to plan and meet up over in HK.

Yeah. And every time I enter a public restroom there I'm afraid to get poisoned by ammonia. Pungent odor for sure blaugh Yeah tissues are like mandatory when going out. Or toilet paper rolls without the cardboard core xd But thinking about it, the squat toilets are actually more hygienic, but the lack of cleaning negates that point rolleyes and I'm just not used to that pose.

Oh that's cool. I wish I had friends with same vacation plans.

Witty Cutie-Pie

15,525 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Dereshi
Chosan
Dereshi
Chosan
Dereshi

Yeah. And every time I enter a public restroom there I'm afraid to get poisoned by ammonia. Pungent odor for sure blaugh Yeah tissues are like mandatory when going out. Or toilet paper rolls without the cardboard core xd But thinking about it, the squat toilets are actually more hygienic, but the lack of cleaning negates that point rolleyes and I'm just not used to that pose.

Yea the pose is uncomfortable, especially the fear of falling in. Ugh I am always reminded of that story where the guy's passport falls in.

We try, it doesn't always work out XD

Lonely Seeker

19,265 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
Chosan
Dereshi
Chosan
Dereshi
Chosan
Dereshi

Yea the pose is uncomfortable, especially the fear of falling in. Ugh I am always reminded of that story where the guy's passport falls in.

Exactly. It's hard enough in normal conditions. Add digestive problems to it and it becomes nightmare xD

Witty Cutie-Pie

15,525 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Dereshi
Chosan
Dereshi
Chosan
Dereshi

Exactly. It's hard enough in normal conditions. Add digestive problems to it and it becomes nightmare xD

Oh good lord ROFL I don't even want to begin imagining that. Power to them.

Out of curiosity...how did we get from tvb to toilets? rofl

Are you watching the Confident btw? I just really love Michelle Yim in this series. She's so gorgeous.

Lonely Seeker

19,265 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
Chosan
Dereshi
Chosan
Dereshi
Chosan
Dereshi

Are you watching the Confident btw? I just really love Michelle Yim in this series. She's so gorgeous.

Way to derail a discussion xD

Didn't have the time to watch yet, so the episodes are piling up.

Witty Cutie-Pie

15,525 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Dereshi
Chosan
Dereshi
Chosan
Dereshi

Gotta get my mind out of the potty haha. I have to think how I'm going to avoid all spicy foods so I can avoid potty issues. But considering how close to Szechaun we are going to be, that seems difficult lol. Thank god for pepto bismo.

Popular Genius

9,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
Chosan
happyfamily
Chosan
happyfamily
Chosan
happyfamily

No offence, but I find Tavia in SSSS a bit different to her usual acting ways. I liked her in the hippocratic crush and three kingdom RPG but I don't really like her in SSSS for some reason. I feel that SSSS hasn't interested me much but I will carry on seeing it for the developement of Kenneth and Rebecca (hope it's good). I want Pat to win..maybe her acting works for some but not others. I really warmed to Pat and felt for her in this!

None taken. I have a hard time focusing on Tavia's acting in SSSS because her relationship with Damien just really bothers me. I'm placing my vote on Tavia from her overall acting this year.

I don't know, I seem to pick up a lot of areas of improvement for Pat.

Oh well I guess we'll have to agree to disagree on this one XD

On another note, I am greatly anticipating The Confident. I generally really like Michelle Yim. The rest of the cast is pretty impressive too. Plus I love Qing Dynasty (or any dynasty related) series.

It is the ending for HAL tonight! So excited but judging from spoilers.....it ain't very good! sad ! Also, why does Kates baby have to be Poon's?

Yea! I haven't had the time to watch it yet. Been helping my friend pack for their trip. I'm happy that it's the end, because that means tomorrow we've got the two hours special of The Confident!!! Whoo super hyped for that. My only worry is that I'm too excited for it which gives the show a higher expectation to meet haha.

I thought that The Confidant is a good drama. However sometimes there historical context can confuse me!
I think that I might like Raymond Wong more than Wayne Lai in this! biggrin

Oh? Anything I can help clear up? I love Qing Dynasty.

Hm, I dunno, I kinda like em both. Wayne has bravery and love for his friends. Raymond is dedicated to his interest.

I really like the way that Nancy has no problem playing pranks on Power. Bathroom prank was priceless.

I hated Power at the begining of this but now he isn't that bad! The bicycle scene with Michelle and Wayne was so sweet!

Popular Genius

9,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
Dereshi
happyfamily
Dereshi
happyfamily
Dereshi

Me too =) I was interested in it when I first saw a trailer of it. I think that was in the programme presentation 2011 or even 2010.

Have you starting watching it yet?

Yes. 3 episodes in. It looks promising. I'm surprised of the many familiar faces. And you?

Yeah I am watching it! I hate power chan so much...!

Yeah. When I saw him I thought: Wow, he plays a sneaky evil role again xD

I am actually starting to like him....he can be so sweet sometimes! smile
I also like Nancy and Raymond in this! Nancy is showing a lot of potential for more future roles that she can do! Her crying scenes are brilliant!

Lonely Seeker

19,265 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
happyfamily
Dereshi
happyfamily
Dereshi
happyfamily
Dereshi

Me too =) I was interested in it when I first saw a trailer of it. I think that was in the programme presentation 2011 or even 2010.

Have you starting watching it yet?

Yes. 3 episodes in. It looks promising. I'm surprised of the many familiar faces. And you?

Yeah I am watching it! I hate power chan so much...!

Yeah. When I saw him I thought: Wow, he plays a sneaky evil role again xD

I am actually starting to like him....he can be so sweet sometimes! smile
I also like Nancy and Raymond in this! Nancy is showing a lot of potential for more future roles that she can do! Her crying scenes are brilliant!

Yeah. I really like his "off-screen" personality or when his in variety shows etc.
And Nancy has been improving with every show I've seen her in. Curious about her future too =)

Lonely Seeker

19,265 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
Chosan
Dereshi
Chosan
Dereshi
Chosan
Dereshi

Gotta get my mind out of the potty haha. I have to think how I'm going to avoid all spicy foods so I can avoid potty issues. But considering how close to Szechaun we are going to be, that seems difficult lol. Thank god for pepto bismo.

Oh spicy food. That is like a love-hate relationship xD

Witty Cutie-Pie

15,525 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
happyfamily
Chosan
happyfamily
Chosan
happyfamily

It is the ending for HAL tonight! So excited but judging from spoilers.....it ain't very good! sad ! Also, why does Kates baby have to be Poon's?

Yea! I haven't had the time to watch it yet. Been helping my friend pack for their trip. I'm happy that it's the end, because that means tomorrow we've got the two hours special of The Confident!!! Whoo super hyped for that. My only worry is that I'm too excited for it which gives the show a higher expectation to meet haha.

I thought that The Confidant is a good drama. However sometimes there historical context can confuse me!
I think that I might like Raymond Wong more than Wayne Lai in this! biggrin

Oh? Anything I can help clear up? I love Qing Dynasty.

Hm, I dunno, I kinda like em both. Wayne has bravery and love for his friends. Raymond is dedicated to his interest.

I really like the way that Nancy has no problem playing pranks on Power. Bathroom prank was priceless.

I hated Power at the begining of this but now he isn't that bad! The bicycle scene with Michelle and Wayne was so sweet!

I loved that scene where Power was like "Don't think too much about it. What are friends for? No wait we're not friends."
Yes I loved that bicycle scene too. Michelle is so adorable. She is definitely second for my vote for BA this year.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff