• Mark Twain 100
Dereshi
Chosan
Dereshi
Chosan
Dereshi

Instead the "Sleeping Princess" comes back every episode xD

My mom was like: "Oh how could they haha" biggrin

How true. Nothing wrong with Sleeping Princess either, but she kinda scares me, and I don't think it's the makeup XDDDD

All in all I think it's been a good show, I'm sad this week is the last week of it.

No, it's definitely not the makeup xD

What? That means only 4 episodes in total? They better do more.

Yea it's only four episodes in total crying All star World Exam is ending this weekend too. Hopefully better shows are coming.

I hope so too. Well at least I have loads of movies to watch atm

I don't lol, but I have plenty of work to do before I go on vacation >.< I'm looking forward to the holiday, but it also reminds me that deadlines are coming.

Lonely Seeker

19,265 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
Chosan
Dereshi
Chosan
Dereshi
Chosan
Dereshi

Instead the "Sleeping Princess" comes back every episode xD

My mom was like: "Oh how could they haha" biggrin

How true. Nothing wrong with Sleeping Princess either, but she kinda scares me, and I don't think it's the makeup XDDDD

All in all I think it's been a good show, I'm sad this week is the last week of it.

Yea it's only four episodes in total crying All star World Exam is ending this weekend too. Hopefully better shows are coming.

I don't lol, but I have plenty of work to do before I go on vacation >.< I'm looking forward to the holiday, but it also reminds me that deadlines are coming.

Nice. Vacation is a good motivator xD Where will you go?

Popular Genius

9,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
Chosan
happyfamily
Chosan
happyfamily
Chosan
happyfamily

On some lines I agree with the fact that it should be longerish. I think that TVB didn't want to show that much because they will recieve complaints and I think it must be pretty depressing for Kate because it is a bit weird for three guys to say 'oh,it's my turn now'. However, I would be more interesting (not in a pervy way) to have seen a little more....don't want a whole 15 minutes dedicated it though! I'm alright with it now but some pervs are just watching the series to see the rape so I'm guessing that they're gutted! What did you think of it?
Also who do you want to win TV Queen?
I think the guessed (dunno if it is clarified yet) nominations are:
Tavia Yeung- SSSS
Linda Chung- Witness Insecurity
Michelle Yim- The Confidant
Kate Tsui- HAL
Myolie Wu- GJ2.
Some might be incorrect!

I would agree with you, I wanted to see more for Kate's acting, not because I want to see someone gang-raped. IMO she really didn't do anything in that scene. As a whole, I don't find Kate's acting any better than what she does regularly.

I'm all for Tavia. I don't like how TVB bases TV Queen on just one series, because to me that is no different from Most Favorite character award. Tavia's done several series this year and I quite like her acting. I especially like her because she actually went to acting school. I really enjoyed her acting in 36 on call, Return to 3 kingdom and SSSS (now that I think of it she was with Kenneth Ma in all 3 lol)

This is just my personal opinion lol I apologize if any of the following actresses are your favorite.

Linda -Her acting has improved, but I would not crown her TV queen based on Witness Insecurities. The very first episode told me that she hadn't really gotten into her role and was not very convincing to me.

Michelle Yim - can't say, because The Confident isn't out yet, so I wouldn't vote anything I haven't seen yet.

Kate - She's a good actress. To be honest, she hasn't done anything that has really wowed me this year at all nor do I feel anything in particular towards the character Pat.

Myolie - No. I didn't think she deserved it last year, and I don't think she deserves it this year. Her acting is generally over the top, the only time i like Myolie is if she doesn't talk or move.

No offence, but I find Tavia in SSSS a bit different to her usual acting ways. I liked her in the hippocratic crush and three kingdom RPG but I don't really like her in SSSS for some reason. I feel that SSSS hasn't interested me much but I will carry on seeing it for the developement of Kenneth and Rebecca (hope it's good). I want Pat to win..maybe her acting works for some but not others. I really warmed to Pat and felt for her in this!

None taken. I have a hard time focusing on Tavia's acting in SSSS because her relationship with Damien just really bothers me. I'm placing my vote on Tavia from her overall acting this year.

I don't know, I seem to pick up a lot of areas of improvement for Pat.

Oh well I guess we'll have to agree to disagree on this one XD

On another note, I am greatly anticipating The Confident. I generally really like Michelle Yim. The rest of the cast is pretty impressive too. Plus I love Qing Dynasty (or any dynasty related) series.

It is the ending for HAL tonight! So excited but judging from spoilers.....it ain't very good! sad ! Also, why does Kates baby have to be Poon's?

Yea! I haven't had the time to watch it yet. Been helping my friend pack for their trip. I'm happy that it's the end, because that means tomorrow we've got the two hours special of The Confident!!! Whoo super hyped for that. My only worry is that I'm too excited for it which gives the show a higher expectation to meet haha.

I thought that The Confidant is a good drama. However sometimes there historical context can confuse me!
I think that I might like Raymond Wong more than Wayne Lai in this! biggrin

Popular Genius

9,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
Dereshi
happyfamily
Dereshi
happyfamily
Dereshi

Nope. I usually don't watch the award show. And also I don't watch enough dramas to judge. But I hope for the cast in either Tiger Cubs or Last Steep Ascent =)

Are you going to watch the confidant?

Didn't know it was going to air this soon. Yeah I was looking forward to it. Definitely going to watch it.

I hope that it is good!! smile

Me too =) I was interested in it when I first saw a trailer of it. I think that was in the programme presentation 2011 or even 2010.

Have you starting watching it yet?

Lonely Seeker

19,265 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
happyfamily
Dereshi
happyfamily
Dereshi
happyfamily
Dereshi

Nope. I usually don't watch the award show. And also I don't watch enough dramas to judge. But I hope for the cast in either Tiger Cubs or Last Steep Ascent =)

Are you going to watch the confidant?

Didn't know it was going to air this soon. Yeah I was looking forward to it. Definitely going to watch it.

Me too =) I was interested in it when I first saw a trailer of it. I think that was in the programme presentation 2011 or even 2010.

Yes. 3 episodes in. It looks promising. I'm surprised of the many familiar faces. And you?

Popular Genius

9,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
Dereshi
happyfamily
Dereshi
happyfamily
Dereshi

Yes. 3 episodes in. It looks promising. I'm surprised of the many familiar faces. And you?

Yeah I am watching it! I hate power chan so much...!

Lonely Seeker

19,265 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
happyfamily
Dereshi
happyfamily
Dereshi
happyfamily
Dereshi

Yeah I am watching it! I hate power chan so much...!

Yeah. When I saw him I thought: Wow, he plays a sneaky evil role again xD

Witty Cutie-Pie

15,525 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Dereshi
Chosan
Dereshi
Chosan
Dereshi

Going to Yunnam then back to HK. I wonder if it's strange that every time I go home one of the parts I look forward to the most is watching series the moment it airs...commercials included haha.

Witty Cutie-Pie

15,525 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
happyfamily
Chosan
happyfamily
Chosan
happyfamily

No offence, but I find Tavia in SSSS a bit different to her usual acting ways. I liked her in the hippocratic crush and three kingdom RPG but I don't really like her in SSSS for some reason. I feel that SSSS hasn't interested me much but I will carry on seeing it for the developement of Kenneth and Rebecca (hope it's good). I want Pat to win..maybe her acting works for some but not others. I really warmed to Pat and felt for her in this!

None taken. I have a hard time focusing on Tavia's acting in SSSS because her relationship with Damien just really bothers me. I'm placing my vote on Tavia from her overall acting this year.

I don't know, I seem to pick up a lot of areas of improvement for Pat.

Oh well I guess we'll have to agree to disagree on this one XD

On another note, I am greatly anticipating The Confident. I generally really like Michelle Yim. The rest of the cast is pretty impressive too. Plus I love Qing Dynasty (or any dynasty related) series.

It is the ending for HAL tonight! So excited but judging from spoilers.....it ain't very good! sad ! Also, why does Kates baby have to be Poon's?

Yea! I haven't had the time to watch it yet. Been helping my friend pack for their trip. I'm happy that it's the end, because that means tomorrow we've got the two hours special of The Confident!!! Whoo super hyped for that. My only worry is that I'm too excited for it which gives the show a higher expectation to meet haha.

I thought that The Confidant is a good drama. However sometimes there historical context can confuse me!
I think that I might like Raymond Wong more than Wayne Lai in this! biggrin

Oh? Anything I can help clear up? I love Qing Dynasty.

Hm, I dunno, I kinda like em both. Wayne has bravery and love for his friends. Raymond is dedicated to his interest.

I really like the way that Nancy has no problem playing pranks on Power. Bathroom prank was priceless.

Lonely Seeker

19,265 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
Chosan
Dereshi
Chosan
Dereshi
Chosan
Dereshi

Going to Yunnam then back to HK. I wonder if it's strange that every time I go home one of the parts I look forward to the most is watching series the moment it airs...commercials included haha.

Yunnan *.* now I'm jealous 3nodding Supposed to be sooooo beautiful there. I must go there some time too =)

Lonely Seeker

19,265 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
Chosan
Dereshi
Chosan
Dereshi

Yunnan *.* now I'm jealous 3nodding Supposed to be sooooo beautiful there. I must go there some time too =)

Yeah it's a different feeling watching TV there, even if it's the same channel

Hunter

Jay Chou! He's the only Chinese singer i know! xd

Witty Cutie-Pie

15,525 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Dereshi
Chosan
Dereshi
Chosan
Dereshi

I'm not as fond of going on long park/nature walks as I used to be. However, I do look forward to the tea factory tour. I'll be sure to share pics when I get back though =D

Well I guess it's like whether you're watching the DVD performance of a concert vs actually being there live. Atmosphere haha.
Wang Lee Hom is a good actor/ singer. Big fan of his music.

Lonely Seeker

19,265 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
Chosan
Dereshi
Chosan
Dereshi
Chosan
Dereshi

I'm not as fond of going on long park/nature walks as I used to be. However, I do look forward to the tea factory tour. I'll be sure to share pics when I get back though =D

Well I guess it's like whether you're watching the DVD performance of a concert vs actually being there live. Atmosphere haha.

In case of Yunnan, the scenery would sure be worth it though =) I'll be looking forward for them =D

Yup. You can't simulate the crowd around you after all xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces