• Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
happyfamily
Chosan
happyfamily
Chosan
happyfamily
Chosan
I didn't enjoy it very much because I was too upset at the time about what happened to Joe Ma in the story. I hope the award means Myolie's acting continues to improve because I certainly cannot feel it when I watch the new series Wish and Switch. However I am loving Selena Li in it.

You're probably right I can't even remember what Ron was in that series.

Yes I agree with you!!!! Myolie was really good in wish and switch!! She was really funny!! Did you watch l'escargot?

Er. I actually said I thought Myolie kinda sucked in Wish and Switch. Thought she over-exaggerated a bit.

I did watch L'escargot. It started off really depressing to me (because it's my goal to buy a home in HK and move back). Then it got weird. Then it ended in a I don't really know what to do with it, way.
I am now watching the Hippocratic Crush which has been so far so good.
Watched about half of 4 in Love. The humor of it just did not appeal to me. I hear it's been quite popular with other people.

Yes! I know exactly what you mean!!! I do not like four in love because it is desperatley trying to be funny but failing!! However I would like to see the feelings for Him Law and Tavia Yeung develop because they seem like an interesting couple ,in the hippocratic love, (if they do end up toghther); however I reckon Tavia will end up with Kenneth Ma!! evil

yea and now I hear something about it getting complaints because it was using bad language. Sigh. I swear anything featuring Charmaine and Moses have been somewhat disappointing these last few years.
From what I've read about it she does end up with Kenneth, but I hear she goes through some surgery which Kenneth is the doctor or something.

Yes the shows with moses and charmaine have been very disappointing. The show "when heaven burns" was alright. The violent did not appeal to people and the ratings showed that fact. I think that the hippocratic crush is ok. what other tvb shows/actors/actresses do you like? razz

yea that one was ok, violent parts were awkward but the story was new. Hm recently I don't have too many that I like. I'm waiting for something new to surprise me before I get bored of it all. I used to be a Raymond Lam fan, but nowadays I like Kenneth Ma! Actresses used to be Charmaine and Tavia, but now I sometimes still like Tavia. Depends on her role.

What about you? Any prefs?

Popular Genius

9,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
Chosan
happyfamily
Chosan
happyfamily
Chosan

Er. I actually said I thought Myolie kinda sucked in Wish and Switch. Thought she over-exaggerated a bit.

I did watch L'escargot. It started off really depressing to me (because it's my goal to buy a home in HK and move back). Then it got weird. Then it ended in a I don't really know what to do with it, way.
I am now watching the Hippocratic Crush which has been so far so good.
Watched about half of 4 in Love. The humor of it just did not appeal to me. I hear it's been quite popular with other people.

Yes! I know exactly what you mean!!! I do not like four in love because it is desperatley trying to be funny but failing!! However I would like to see the feelings for Him Law and Tavia Yeung develop because they seem like an interesting couple ,in the hippocratic love, (if they do end up toghther); however I reckon Tavia will end up with Kenneth Ma!! evil

yea and now I hear something about it getting complaints because it was using bad language. Sigh. I swear anything featuring Charmaine and Moses have been somewhat disappointing these last few years.
From what I've read about it she does end up with Kenneth, but I hear she goes through some surgery which Kenneth is the doctor or something.

kate tsui or fala chen are probably my fave. For the boys i like kenneth ma and maybe michael tse or ron ng. The story for when heaven burns is quite fresh, isn't it!!! It is like the other dramas with the same old same old. It actually has a different plot!!! Did u watch forensic heroes III?

Yes the shows with moses and charmaine have been very disappointing. The show "when heaven burns" was alright. The violent did not appeal to people and the ratings showed that fact. I think that the hippocratic crush is ok. what other tvb shows/actors/actresses do you like? razz

yea that one was ok, violent parts were awkward but the story was new. Hm recently I don't have too many that I like. I'm waiting for something new to surprise me before I get bored of it all. I used to be a Raymond Lam fan, but nowadays I like Kenneth Ma! Actresses used to be Charmaine and Tavia, but now I sometimes still like Tavia. Depends on her role.

What about you? Any prefs?

Witty Cutie-Pie

15,525 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
happyfamily

kate tsui or fala chen are probably my fave. For the boys i like kenneth ma and maybe michael tse or ron ng. The story for when heaven burns is quite fresh, isn't it!!! It is like the other dramas with the same old same old. It actually has a different plot!!! Did u watch forensic heroes III?

Lol had a bit of trouble locating your message.
Yea I saw Forensic Heroes 3. I didn't like it as much. I'm too stuck on Bobby being the lead that it really bothered me that they switched Wayne in. I also really like Frankie Lam in that series, so I am also saddened he wasn't in it.

I did like Edwin Siu though. He was kinda cute in that one.

In terms of updated lab stuff, it was awesome and the cases were interesting to watch.

Popular Genius

9,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
Chosan
happyfamily

Yea I saw Forensic Heroes 3. I didn't like it as much. I'm too stuck on Bobby being the lead that it really bothered me that they switched Wayne in. I also really like Frankie Lam in that series, so I am also saddened he wasn't in it.

In terms of updated lab stuff, it was awesome and the cases were interesting to watch.

yes,sorry! I couldn't find my own message too! Edwin was quite cute in it, wasn't he! I guess wayne is just always getting the main roles now because of his success in rosy business and no regrets. I was watching a replay of moonlight resonance and he is just a small role, nothing important! Must of taken him ages to actually get a BIG break!! sad

Witty Cutie-Pie

15,525 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
happyfamily
Chosan
happyfamily

yes,sorry! I couldn't find my own message too! Edwin was quite cute in it, wasn't he! I guess wayne is just always getting the main roles now because of his success in rosy business and no regrets. I was watching a replay of moonlight resonance and he is just a small role, nothing important! Must of taken him ages to actually get a BIG break!! sad

Yea I had a temporary crush on him while I watched FH3 haha. Yea I'm happy for Wayne, he deserves some big roles after all the work he's put in throughout the years. I still remember him well from when he did Journey to the West. I'm glad TVB finally took the time to look at him.
At the same time, some roles he's just not suited for. I was in HK last year and his face was all over the supermarket. I was kinda sick of seeing his face for a while after that hahaha

Witty Cutie-Pie

15,525 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Nokuas
《康熙來了》20120224 大s代班 他們出道五年了你認識嗎?
《Kang Xi Lai Le》Episode: 2012-02-24 - Knowing them after 5 years? Big S in the act.

I love these taiwanese series, fun to watch and entertaining as always.

Watch Here - 直接播放

I do enjoy some taiwanese series. I love the ones with Ruby Lin in them.

Popular Genius

9,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
Chosan
happyfamily
Chosan
happyfamily

Yea I had a temporary crush on him while I watched FH3 haha. Yea I'm happy for Wayne, he deserves some big roles after all the work he's put in throughout the years. I still remember him well from when he did Journey to the West. I'm glad TVB finally took the time to look at him.
At the same time, some roles he's just not suited for. I was in HK last year and his face was all over the supermarket. I was kinda sick of seeing his face for a while after that hahaha

Yes. I weird how some people take years to have a good chance but some people almost get it instantly!! Have you ever watched moonlight resonance?

Popular Genius

9,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
happyfamily
Chosan
happyfamily
Chosan
happyfamily

Yes. I weird how some people take years to have a good chance but some people almost get it instantly!! Have you ever watched moonlight resonance?

Witty Cutie-Pie

15,525 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
happyfamily
Chosan
happyfamily
Chosan
happyfamily

Well it really depends on whether TVB is interested in giving that person an opportunity. Yes I have. I pretty much will watch anything, if not the whole thing at least the first few episodes.

The new series with Fala, Sharon and Roger is silly, but for once it's a good silly. I can actually get a good laugh without feeling like someone is insulting my intelligence.

Popular Genius

9,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
Chosan
happyfamily
Chosan
happyfamily
Chosan
happyfamily

Well it really depends on whether TVB is interested in giving that person an opportunity. Yes I have. I pretty much will watch anything, if not the whole thing at least the first few episodes.

The new series with Fala, Sharon and Roger is silly, but for once it's a good silly. I can actually get a good laugh without feeling like someone is insulting my intelligence.

yes, i some cases, comedy shows make you cringe and make you feel weird however this show is really funny. Are you watching any other shows? razz

Witty Cutie-Pie

15,525 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
happyfamily

yes, i some cases, comedy shows make you cringe and make you feel weird however this show is really funny. Are you watching any other shows? razz

Indeed, which has been the case for the last year or so. I do enjoy this one. Roger has some good facial expressions and voices that make me giggle. At the moment, that's about it. Currently being able to watch 2 shows a day is already very lucky XD

Popular Genius

9,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
Chosan
happyfamily

Indeed, which has been the case for the last year or so. I do enjoy this one. Roger has some good facial expressions and voices that make me giggle. At the moment, that's about it. Currently being able to watch 2 shows a day is already very lucky XD

two shows a day!!! Do u usually not have the time?

Witty Cutie-Pie

15,525 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
happyfamily
Chosan
happyfamily

Yea I actually don't even have time for the two either, I sacrifice a bit of sleep to watch both. I'm a graduate student, plus I am working so even if there was time I tend to choose to sleep a bit more.

Popular Genius

9,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
Chosan
happyfamily
Chosan
happyfamily

Yea I actually don't even have time for the two either, I sacrifice a bit of sleep to watch both. I'm a graduate student, plus I am working so even if there was time I tend to choose to sleep a bit more.

Some tvb shows are very grasping and usually i find myself watching it nearly most of the time. I can't watch i show and then not watch the other episodes because i'm full of questions!!! Do you just have one tvb channel (originan) or the five channels (original,news,kids,drama and lifestyle?)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff