I don't care 0.20782567947516 20.8% [ 1774 ]
Total Votes:[ 8536 ]

Lonely Seeker

19,265 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
Chosan
I have some high hopes based on the presentation of the series they are filming this year. But then again the big one they mentioned last year "The Big Eunech" or something like that, they are still filming. Really want to see that one.

And I am so glad they have stopped. I always feel that Wayne's best job was in Journey to the West hahaha

The show presentations already aired? Gotta check that up. Yeah I was waiting for that the whole time. But I don't mind the long wait as long as it is good.

hahaha that is a good choice. it was his most memorable act before rosy business :p

Witty Cutie-Pie

15,525 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
I was watching the Astro on Demand awards and the presentation was at the end of it. I do hope that it's good. I am glad they got Michelle Yim back to film it. Not that I dislike Maggie Cheung but she doesn't have the same essence as Michelle

I don't think I will ever forget the way he looked in that one. Chai gou on the other hand is slowly fading from my mind.

Lonely Seeker

19,265 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
Do you mean his looks or the character itself? Maybe it's the lighthearted comdey stuff that stays with us longer. And it might be better that way =)

Witty Cutie-Pie

15,525 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Hm well both really. There's the fantastic costumery of the 90s which has it's style. And the character personality is also memory. I mean Pig had his romantic catchphrase "多情自古空余恨,此恨绵绵无绝期" don't know if you remember it. But that always makes me think of him when other people use it.

Lonely Seeker

19,265 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
Sadly I've only seen a few episodes of that show during my holidays when that aired back then. And I can barely recall anything from it so no I don't remember that phrase. But I know what you mean that certain things get so much attached to a character that it becomes a permanent link in your memory =)

Witty Cutie-Pie

15,525 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
=O You didn't finish Journey to the West?! The first one is the best but they only got through half the journey. The second one took so long to film they had to switch Monkeys from Dicky Cheung to Benny Chen which is regrettable (not that Benny didn't do a good job but sometimes you like to keep the originals). The third one they got Dicky back but then changed everyone else sweatdrop so that kinda stunk...

Lonely Seeker

19,265 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
Yeah I only saw parts from the first one sad I was visiting relatives in Paris back when it aired and snipped up some of it. But I also was too young to remember much of it. And I'm never a fan of changing any of the cast for sequels. Never feels right to me.

Witty Cutie-Pie

15,525 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Agreed. Speaking of sequels, Triumph in the Skies, acronym for this series is so awkward, the sequel is being filmed, have you heard? They got Francis Ng back, but they've changed a few people. I think they replaced Ron with Raymond...I didn't like the first one but I am somewhat interested in what the second one has to talk about.

Lonely Seeker

19,265 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
Really? That's awesome. I liked that show. The chemistry between Francis and Myolie was bit strange though, it always seemed like Myolie wasn't that comfortable with it - especially the kissing scenes. But I love the theme song from Eason Chan to this day =)

And as far as I remember Ron's part wasn't that big. hmmm dunno anymore.

Witty Cutie-Pie

15,525 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
I didn't enjoy it very much because I was too upset at the time about what happened to Joe Ma in the story. I hope the award means Myolie's acting continues to improve because I certainly cannot feel it when I watch the new series Wish and Switch. However I am loving Selena Li in it.

You're probably right I can't even remember what Ron was in that series.

Popular Genius

9,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
Chosan
I didn't enjoy it very much because I was too upset at the time about what happened to Joe Ma in the story. I hope the award means Myolie's acting continues to improve because I certainly cannot feel it when I watch the new series Wish and Switch. However I am loving Selena Li in it.

Yes I agree with you!!!! Myolie was really good in wish and switch!! She was really funny!! Did you watch l'escargot?

Witty Cutie-Pie

15,525 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
happyfamily
Chosan

Yes I agree with you!!!! Myolie was really good in wish and switch!! She was really funny!! Did you watch l'escargot?

Er. I actually said I thought Myolie kinda sucked in Wish and Switch. Thought she over-exaggerated a bit.

I did watch L'escargot. It started off really depressing to me (because it's my goal to buy a home in HK and move back). Then it got weird. Then it ended in a I don't really know what to do with it, way.
I am now watching the Hippocratic Crush which has been so far so good.
Watched about half of 4 in Love. The humor of it just did not appeal to me. I hear it's been quite popular with other people.

Popular Genius

9,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
Chosan
happyfamily
Chosan

Er. I actually said I thought Myolie kinda sucked in Wish and Switch. Thought she over-exaggerated a bit.

I did watch L'escargot. It started off really depressing to me (because it's my goal to buy a home in HK and move back). Then it got weird. Then it ended in a I don't really know what to do with it, way.
Watched about half of 4 in Love. The humor of it just did not appeal to me. I hear it's been quite popular with other people.

Yes! I know exactly what you mean!!! I do not like four in love because it is desperatley trying to be funny but failing!! However I would like to see the feelings for Him Law and Tavia Yeung develop because they seem like an interesting couple ,in the hippocratic love, (if they do end up toghther); however I reckon Tavia will end up with Kenneth Ma!! evil

Witty Cutie-Pie

15,525 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
happyfamily
Chosan
happyfamily
Chosan

Yes! I know exactly what you mean!!! I do not like four in love because it is desperatley trying to be funny but failing!! However I would like to see the feelings for Him Law and Tavia Yeung develop because they seem like an interesting couple ,in the hippocratic love, (if they do end up toghther); however I reckon Tavia will end up with Kenneth Ma!! evil

yea and now I hear something about it getting complaints because it was using bad language. Sigh. I swear anything featuring Charmaine and Moses have been somewhat disappointing these last few years.
From what I've read about it she does end up with Kenneth, but I hear she goes through some surgery which Kenneth is the doctor or something.

Popular Genius

9,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
Chosan
happyfamily
Chosan
happyfamily
Chosan

yea and now I hear something about it getting complaints because it was using bad language. Sigh. I swear anything featuring Charmaine and Moses have been somewhat disappointing these last few years.
From what I've read about it she does end up with Kenneth, but I hear she goes through some surgery which Kenneth is the doctor or something.

Yes the shows with moses and charmaine have been very disappointing. The show "when heaven burns" was alright. The violent did not appeal to people and the ratings showed that fact. I think that the hippocratic crush is ok. what other tvb shows/actors/actresses do you like? razz

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff