Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you know about any chinese singers?

Yes 0.46234042553191 46.2% [ 2173 ]
No 0.32574468085106 32.6% [ 1531 ]
I don't care 0.21191489361702 21.2% [ 996 ]
Total Votes:[ 4700 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 539 540 541 > >> >>> »|
Kaoru_Koishii
Omg, I think I love you. xDDD <3 &#9829; I was gonna post a similar thread like this, but luckily I found this! xDDD Heh, don't forget "Gigi Lai". ;D I loved her in HSDS 2000
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
<333

Right now I'm currently watching p**c Vu Kiem & Phien Va Dao[Lethal Weapons of Love and Passion] but dubbed in Viet. <3333 &#9829;&#9829;&#9829; Omg it's so sad, and I'm like so heartbroken because of it! x______x Does anyone have any scenes of this movie especially of Sonjia and Derek[Pong Pan and Bing-wan]? I absolutly love them there, the chemistry was great! Sadlly, they left "too" soon. x_________________X

thanks! and about Gigi lai, thank you again. I was trying to find her name. i forgot it..... xp oh, Lethal Weapons of Love and Passion? i saw that a while ago, but it was the chinese version. i didn't watch all the episodes though... didn't have time to...... happy you like this thread!
go to this site and you'll find out news about HK. and other asia areas. but i absolutley love FRANCIS NG!!! i dun care if he's old. he's a great actor!
bebi1092
Kaoru_Koishii
Omg, I think I love you. xDDD <3 &#9829; I was gonna post a similar thread like this, but luckily I found this! xDDD Heh, don't forget "Gigi Lai". ;D I loved her in HSDS 2000
<333

Right now I'm currently watching p**c Vu Kiem & Phien Va Dao[Lethal Weapons of Love and Passion] but dubbed in Viet. <3333 &#9829;&#9829;&#9829; Omg it's so sad, and I'm like so heartbroken because of it! x______x Does anyone have any scenes of this movie especially of Sonjia and Derek[Pong Pan and Bing-wan]? I absolutly love them there, the chemistry was great! Sadlly, they left "too" soon. x_________________X

thanks! and about Gigi lai, thank you again. I was trying to find her name. i forgot it..... xp oh, Lethal Weapons of Love and Passion? i saw that a while ago, but it was the chinese version. i didn't watch all the episodes though... didn't have time to...... happy you like this thread!
No problem? x]]] Oh heh, no problem! whee heart Lol, yuppie! Oh really? Gah, sorry I know it was out before, but I saw it dubbed in viet x]] Aww, you should've watched it all! I love it so much. *Points to siggy* xDDD Derek was totally awesome there! 3nodding heart Yuppers! This thread is awesome. ;]]
ShrtlilAzngrl
go to this site and you'll find out news about HK. and other asia areas. but i absolutley love FRANCIS NG!!! i dun care if he's old. he's a great actor!
Which site? x] There's a lotta sites...? x]]] Lol! xD He's not a bad actor? =D
Kaoru_Koishii
bebi1092
Kaoru_Koishii
<333

No problem? x]]] Oh heh, no problem! whee heart Lol, yuppie! Oh really? Gah, sorry I know it was out before, but I saw it dubbed in viet x]] Aww, you should've watched it all! I love it so much. *Points to siggy* xDDD Derek was totally awesome there! 3nodding heart Yuppers! This thread is awesome. ;]]

his name is Derek? cool. i learned a new name. lol. thanks again!
bebi1092
Kaoru_Koishii
bebi1092
Kaoru_Koishii
<333

Lol, the chracter in the movie isn't Derek, but the actor is. You probably heard of him? xD

Derek Kwok? =] &#9829;
Kaoru_Koishii
bebi1092
Kaoru_Koishii
bebi1092
Kaoru_Koishii
<333

Lol, the chracter in the movie isn't Derek, but the actor is. You probably heard of him? xD

Derek Kwok? =] &#9829;

i might have heard of his name but i didn't know his last name, so yea......
bebi1092
Kaoru_Koishii
bebi1092
Kaoru_Koishii
bebi1092
Kaoru_Koishii
<333

Derek Kwok? =] &#9829;

Oh, okay. I love him. xDDD Sorry I just had to say that. ;P He was honestly so awesome in LWOLP. Ohh hey have you seen Perish in the Name of Love? It came out a "long"[not really long though] time ago though.
have n e one seen "destined to rebel"? its pretty old. i have it but dubbed in viet. xd
ShrtlilAzngrl
have n e one seen "destined to rebel"? its pretty old. i have it but dubbed in viet. xd
I dson't think I have? ;( Do you have a picture of it? <3
Kaoru_Koishii
ShrtlilAzngrl

um yea sure here: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

sorry about the size.
Kaoru_Koishii
bebi1092
Kaoru_Koishii
bebi1092
Kaoru_Koishii

Derek Kwok? =] &#9829;

Oh, okay. I love him. xDDD Sorry I just had to say that. ;P He was honestly so awesome in LWOLP. Ohh hey have you seen Perish in the Name of Love? It came out a "long"[not really long though] time ago though.

i'm not sure
ShrtlilAzngrl

i don't think i've seen it before.....
ShrtlilAzngrl
Kaoru_Koishii
ShrtlilAzngrl

um yea sure here:
http://www.tuyetson.com/images/TietCuongPhanDuong8.jpg

sorry about the size.
Nah I haven't seen that. =(
bebi1092
Kaoru_Koishii
bebi1092
Kaoru_Koishii
bebi1092
Kaoru_Koishii

Derek Kwok? =] &#9829;

i'm not sure
Here's a pic!
http://asianfanatics.net/gallery/albums/userpics/11618/perish_in_the_name_of_loveTVB.jpg
heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces