Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you know about any chinese singers?

Yes 0.41424554826617 41.4% [ 3536 ]
No 0.37792877225867 37.8% [ 3226 ]
I don't care 0.20782567947516 20.8% [ 1774 ]
Total Votes:[ 8536 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 659 660 661 > >> >>> »|

Bernice Liu
..can't watch it cuz parents and grandparents r always watching it.....I used to watch it with them when I was little though
Sammul Chan
Leila Tong

Fashionable Explorer

2,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
hehe first time i see a thread for this... well i love the Twins and my fav actors on tvb is Raymond Lam and Kevin Cheng. My fave actresses are Myolie Wu and Niki Chow ^__^ I adore La Femme Desperado...

Fashionable Explorer

2,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
bebi1092
Kenny Kwan and Steven Cheung used to be in the CantoPop group called "Boy'z" Now, known as "Old Boy'z" because Kenny has become a solo singer and Steven now sings with someone named Dennis Mak. (New Boy'z) It is also said that after August, someone named William Chan, would join the group.
In my opinion, I think Kenny and Steven made a better Boy'z group then this new one, and the soon to be. Well, its just in my opinion so u can think differently.... well, if anyone is actually reading this....

Thats exactly wat i'd say i loved Kenny and Steven together more Dennis' voice is too low while Kenny's is high so Kenny and Stevens voice create more harmony don't you think well that and plus Kenny is hotter ne?

Fashionable Explorer

2,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
bebi1092
Mike He
Rainie Yang

hehe one of my favorite couples ne they were awesome in DBY hehhehehe
xolov3m3ox
bebi1092
Mike He
Rainie Yang

hehe one of my favorite couples ne they were awesome in DBY hehhehehe

I know! At first, I put a heart for them like this: Mike He heart Rainie Yang but I changed it because I didn't know if some people don't like them together, and in real life they are not a real couple so yea.... Oh, I like that show a lot too. Last night I was trying to finish the last episode but it was so close to finishing but my mom made me go to sleep crying but from what i watched, that last episode was so sad!
xolov3m3ox
bebi1092
Kenny Kwan and Steven Cheung used to be in the CantoPop group called "Boy'z" Now, known as "Old Boy'z" because Kenny has become a solo singer and Steven now sings with someone named Dennis Mak. (New Boy'z) It is also said that after August, someone named William Chan, would join the group.
In my opinion, I think Kenny and Steven made a better Boy'z group then this new one, and the soon to be. Well, its just in my opinion so u can think differently.... well, if anyone is actually reading this....

Thats exactly wat i'd say i loved Kenny and Steven together more Dennis' voice is too low while Kenny's is high so Kenny and Stevens voice create more harmony don't you think well that and plus Kenny is hotter ne?

yup! totally agree!
xolov3m3ox
hehe first time i see a thread for this... well i love the Twins and my fav actors on tvb is Raymond Lam and Kevin Cheng. My fave actresses are Myolie Wu and Niki Chow ^__^ I adore La Femme Desperado...

I think that show was okay. it might have been better but the pairings was weird.... Its just my opinion so sorry if you are offended or anything. I like Kevin and Niki together too. And I also like Twins. Well, I'm happy you found this thread. I posted this up because I didn't see one like this and I wanted to see who else on gaia shares the same interest as me. biggrin
Omg, I think I love you. xDDD <3 ♥ I was gonna post a similar thread like this, but luckily I found this! xDDD Heh, don't forget "Gigi Lai". ;D I loved her in HSDS 2000
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
<333

Right now I'm currently watching p**c Vu Kiem & Phien Va Dao[Lethal Weapons of Love and Passion] but dubbed in Viet. <3333 ♥♥♥ Omg it's so sad, and I'm like so heartbroken because of it! x______x Does anyone have any scenes of this movie especially of Sonjia and Derek[Pong Pan and Bing-wan]? I absolutly love them there, the chemistry was great! Sadlly, they left "too" soon. x_________________X

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff