Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you know about any chinese singers?

Yes 0.41424554826617 41.4% [ 3536 ]
No 0.37792877225867 37.8% [ 3226 ]
I don't care 0.20782567947516 20.8% [ 1774 ]
Total Votes:[ 8536 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 659 660 661 > >> >>> »|

ShrtlilAzngrl
heyy sorry guys my comp's been gay so i couldnt post in here. so wats up? oh btw. i final saw lwlp in viet on youtube. soo good. but i wish i can see the whole thing though. i like bosco's character.
It's okay? Just read back a couple of pages and you'll see what we're talking about. It is so good. ;] I hope you finishi it soon? I don't like Bosco's chanracter A LOT there, but he's not so bad and has been improving? ;D
Kilik87
Chosan
bebi1092
Kilik87
Kaoru_Koishii
Yup, he's Deric Wan... Sorry I haven't seen that one? sweatdrop

no need to sorry whee

I don't think I've seen it either.... sweatdrop
Judging by the quality of the theme song it looks rather old. Never seen it myself.

Speaking of Deric Wan though, they're currently showing 'Misleading track' on the chinese channel now and Deric is the villain of the show. The plot seems a lil hard to believe but it's still pretty good.

it's from 1993. i got it in better quality since i have the series on VHS 3nodding

lol
no wonder i don't know it
i was only one year old back then!
blaugh
Hey, I was just thinking about this series today....
does anyone remember "Sunshine Heartbeat" ? It was about volleyball....

Lonely Seeker

19,265 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
bebi1092
Kilik87
Chosan
bebi1092
Kilik87
Kaoru_Koishii
Yup, he's Deric Wan... Sorry I haven't seen that one? sweatdrop

no need to sorry whee

Judging by the quality of the theme song it looks rather old. Never seen it myself.

Speaking of Deric Wan though, they're currently showing 'Misleading track' on the chinese channel now and Deric is the villain of the show. The plot seems a lil hard to believe but it's still pretty good.

it's from 1993. i got it in better quality since i have the series on VHS 3nodding

lol
blaugh

well i think i was a lil bit older then whee

but most of the old series i've seen later than in the release year so sweatdrop but they're still good biggrin

Witty Cutie-Pie

15,525 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Kilik87
bebi1092
Kilik87
Chosan
bebi1092

lol
blaugh

but most of the old series i've seen later than in the release year so sweatdrop but they're still good biggrin

I was slightly older in 1993. Was it grade 1 or 2 lol. Ah good ol VHS, I have so many of those, they're all over the place. I've switched to watching vcd versions as they're much easier to handle, and FF or REW has become much more convenient.
bebi1092
Kilik87
Chosan
bebi1092
Kilik87

no need to sorry whee

lol
blaugh
I was like only 3 back then? xD

bebi1092
But I don't remember this one? sweatdrop

Witty Cutie-Pie

15,525 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Here's a slightly old one, anyone seen Better Halves (金 牌 冰 人)? It stars, Steven Ma, Maggie Cheung, Moses Chan, and 蓋鳴暉 (whom I have no idea to her english name)

I loved the theme song of this show. Steven has a great voice.

Lonely Seeker

19,265 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
Chosan
Kilik87
bebi1092
Kilik87
Chosan
bebi1092

lol
blaugh

I was slightly older in 1993. Was it grade 1 or 2 lol. Ah good ol VHS, I have so many of those, they're all over the place. I've switched to watching vcd versions as they're much easier to handle, and FF or REW has become much more convenient.

i was around 6 then (born 1987). i think that would be 1st grade....or still kindergarten whee
Chosan
Here's a slightly old one, anyone seen Better Halves (金 牌 冰 人)? It stars, Steven Ma, Maggie Cheung, Moses Chan, and 蓋鳴暉 (whom I have no idea to her english name)

Oh I do! xD It was great, never thought Steven could be so funny. xPP

Witty Cutie-Pie

15,525 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Kaoru_Koishii
Chosan

Yes it was a very good show. I had a few friends see it when I was watching it, and then we ended up glued to the tv. Loved Maggie Cheung, she and Steven make a pretty good comedy pair. I loved watching them fight, and then fight their feelings for each other.
Kilik87
Chosan
Kilik87
bebi1092
Kilik87

lol
blaugh

i was around 6 then (born 1987). i think that would be 1st grade....or still kindergarten whee

aww so I'm like the youngest one here cry
Chosan
Kaoru_Koishii
Chosan

Yes it was a very good show. I had a few friends see it when I was watching it, and then we ended up glued to the tv. Loved Maggie Cheung, she and Steven make a pretty good comedy pair. I loved watching them fight, and then fight their feelings for each other.

sry, I don't think i know this one either.... well, i don't think I know this show........
bebi1092
But I don't remember this one? sweatdrop
oh.... well, I think it was from last year, or the year before.... I have bad memory....
how about that show called, "Shine On You" ?

4,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
WUUU i love Bi Rain <3 heart biggrin heart
I THINK NICHOLAS TSE IS HOTTTTT eek domokun heart LMAOXD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers