<< < 1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 659 660 661 > >> >>> »|

Lonely Seeker

19,265 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
Kaoru_Koishii
xDD Heh. <3

Aww hmmm I found the whole series of LWOLP on youtube... =D Just search; " p**c Vu Kiem " but it's dubbed in Viet though it has subtitles! =]

my bad that i can't read chinese sweatdrop since im born and raised in a foreign country.

but my god am I happy that i can at least speak cantonese. and mandarin i can sort of understand it.

Witty Cutie-Pie

15,525 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Kilik87
Kaoru_Koishii
xDD Heh. <3

Aww hmmm I found the whole series of LWOLP on youtube... =D Just search; " p**c Vu Kiem " but it's dubbed in Viet though it has subtitles! =]

my bad that i can't read chinese sweatdrop since im born and raised in a foreign country.

but my god am I happy that i can at least speak cantonese. and mandarin i can sort of understand it.
Lol we're exactly the same, except I was born in Hk. I can read chinese to a certain extent [all thanks to tvb dramas] lol but ask me to write rofl

Witty Cutie-Pie

15,525 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Kilik87
Chosan

Lol did you really read the entire thread? Aw that's such a shame that you haven't seen some of the more recent dramas. The special big productions (aka rating grabbers) they've done recently are quite good.
Dicky Cheung is an awesome actor, he's so very much alive. Never knew that Felix Wong was in Condor Heroes, then again I wasn't born yet in 1983 xd Felix Wong is a good actor though, haven't seen him in a while, did he retire?

Triumph in the Skies...I watched part of it, but for some reason the tape we got occaisionally makes the image look like abstract art so there were parts that I missed. I was so upset about how they treated Joe Ma's character crying shame on flora for treating him that way.

Jordan Chan..never knew that was his english name rofl actually...didn't know he had an english name. I'm actually not that familiar with him as a singer because I don't listen to chinese music very much. I vaguely remember him in Duke of Mount Deer in 1998 though, he was pretty funny

well i wasnt born in 1983 either XD i saw him in a few newer series. but never as main role again. seems like he some kind of retired a bit.

btw. i found a good site about him and his older series

http://www.geocities.com/televisioncity/network/7039/index.html

oh what a pity. it's a really good. he playing the jealous guy in it. and later when it seems that all will be alright it turns really sad. i not going to spoil here so i stop. wink

so why dont u listen to c-pop if u r watching the dramas anyway? cuz there are good songs 3nodding
lol well I know what happens to Joe. Mom was watching the entire thing so I got a play by play whille I was in the next room. I rushed out to watch that part, was so deeply upset.

Hmm..I don't listen to chinese music because...I don't really know why. I guess it just doesn't appeal to me. I like dramas I guess because it's part of my lifestyle now, but things like c-pop never really interested me that much. I sort of run off when my dad turns on the chinese radio station, their commercials drive me up the wall, so maybe that's why I don't get much contact with chinese music other than tvb drama theme songs xd
Chosan
Kaoru_Koishii
Chosan
I just came across an old taped drama, anyone heard of "Time before Time" (1997) with Gordon Lam and Kathy Chow? It's one of the top dramas that I love and I can watch over and over again no matter how old it is whee unfortunately I could only find the first few episodes. Hopefully I find the rest of the set.

Oh yes and a special Happy Birthday to a fellow tvb & Raymond fan Kaoru_koishii wink What a coincidence..Raymond is in town today blaugh
That's cool, I have some series I can call the same... cool heart aww I hope you find te rest! =D

Thank you. ;D ♥ wOAH AWESOME DID YOU GET TO STALK HIM?! XD <3
lol unfortunately I didn't get a chance to see him yesterday. So very dissappointed. I would really like to see the real him...someday.
Aww! T^T Is he still there? ;]] I believe you will... =)

bebi1092
Wow, I haven't been here for awhile (like a few days or something), and a lot more pages are filled up. Thank you to everyone who has posted here so far! And continue to post when you can.
You haven't been here for over a week! sad But welceom back. =]] Yuppie, why of course, we all share the same time; loving TVB series! xD ♥

bebi1092
I don't know if anyone talked about this yet, but is anyone watching "15/16" or "Beautiful Cooking"? I think that's the name for those two shows... anyways, I think they are very funny and interesting ^^
No I haven't heard of it, sorry.

Kilik87
Kaoru_Koishii
xDD Heh. <3

Oh no it has english subtitles! =]] And they're pretty accurate =]
I feel like a horrible disgrace... I'm chinese, but I can barely understand Chinese and I can't even write it... gonk stressed sweatdrop
Chosan
Kaoru_Koishii
Aww man, I was looking back at some movies... Has anyone ever seen "Strike At Heart" of "Whatever It Takes"? I loved both but don't remember alot from the second one. x-x Though I know it's awesome? xD
I saw 'Strike at Heart' just recently [like...a month ago I think?], Whatever it takes is a bit older, lol I hardly recognized the english title.

Strike at heart, is not too bad, the plot is kinda cliche but still good. Relationships are taken to a new level of confusion lol. Joe Ma and Charmaine Sheh aren't really all that great together. He looks too mature, she looks more like his very young niece or something xp
Steven Au though does work somewhat well with Charmaine. Of course he's a natural at being a guy gone insane due to unrequited love.
The ending, seemed kind of old. It's sort of the style you see in these ancient-times from a long time ago where everyone just
wahmbulance . Though still effective, I think I cried just a bit.

'Whatever it takes' [this really is an old one xd ] I do like Benny Chan, but I don't like how they dramatisized and changed history to make it all magical. Evergreen Mak was awesome, what happened to him at the end was just rofl
The first time I saw this one, I thought it was awesome, lol but then I re-watched it a few years later, probably because I've already seen it, it suddenly seemed more of a drama composed of special effects and a bit of plot here and there. But this drama does remind me of another good drama

Has anyone seen 'The Legend of Lady Yang'? Story about the same dynasty same emperor. Another awesome drama. Not so magical, but a very beautiful romance story.
really it came out a while back. =] I know I didn't recongize the Title either, until I saw the video. xD
Lol, yes... Charmaine look really young in that movie, she looks like a 'child', while I agree he looks really mature... I know I cried too, but I would say Charmaine and Joe looks better than Charmaine and Steven. D<
It is an old, I really liked the drama? xD It was cool though with the magic!! x] OH! Yeah I remember Evergreen was in there, what happened to him?! XD
GRR!! I must see it again, now! x33
OMG! http://www.tuyetson.com/images/DuongQuiPhi8.jpg I loved this series, I really want to re-watch it again, I've been thinking of it for so long. D< It was really a beautiful and romance story. 3nodding "The Legend of Lady Yang" now reminds me of this series; " Love is Beautiful "... it's a really good series too. ;D

Witty Cutie-Pie

15,525 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Kaoru_Koishii
Chosan
Kaoru_Koishii
Aww man, I was looking back at some movies... Has anyone ever seen "Strike At Heart" of "Whatever It Takes"? I loved both but don't remember alot from the second one. x-x Though I know it's awesome? xD
I saw 'Strike at Heart' just recently [like...a month ago I think?], Whatever it takes is a bit older, lol I hardly recognized the english title.

Strike at heart, is not too bad, the plot is kinda cliche but still good. Relationships are taken to a new level of confusion lol. Joe Ma and Charmaine Sheh aren't really all that great together. He looks too mature, she looks more like his very young niece or something xp
Steven Au though does work somewhat well with Charmaine. Of course he's a natural at being a guy gone insane due to unrequited love.
The ending, seemed kind of old. It's sort of the style you see in these ancient-times from a long time ago where everyone just

'Whatever it takes' [this really is an old one xd ] I do like Benny Chan, but I don't like how they dramatisized and changed history to make it all magical. Evergreen Mak was awesome, what happened to him at the end was just rofl
The first time I saw this one, I thought it was awesome, lol but then I re-watched it a few years later, probably because I've already seen it, it suddenly seemed more of a drama composed of special effects and a bit of plot here and there. But this drama does remind me of another good drama

Has anyone seen 'The Legend of Lady Yang'? Story about the same dynasty same emperor. Another awesome drama. Not so magical, but a very beautiful romance story.
really it came out a while back. =] I know I didn't recongize the Title either, until I saw the video. xD
Lol, yes... Charmaine look really young in that movie, she looks like a 'child', while I agree he looks really mature... I know I cried too, but I would say Charmaine and Joe looks better than Charmaine and Steven. D<
It is an old, I really liked the drama? xD It was cool though with the magic!! x] OH! Yeah I remember Evergreen was in there, what happened to him?! XD
OMG! http://www.tuyetson.com/images/DuongQuiPhi8.jpg I loved this series, I really want to re-watch it again, I've been thinking of it for so long. D< It was really a beautiful and romance story. 3nodding "The Legend of Lady Yang" now reminds me of this series; " Love is Beautiful "... it's a really good series too. ;D

Evergreen's lil incident is just...lol hilarious.
The Legend of Lady Yang, I would love to watch it again. It has a really beautiful theme song too. The ending made me cry as Kwong wa made the final choice and Anne had to face her fate. Costumes were first rate for sure. I always love the hair accessories they have for ancient time dramas.
>.< oh love is beautiful.. I really wanted to watch it before but HK didn't release it till years after they finished producing it. I finally saw it, hm I'l just say it's not quite what I thought it would be. Had a weird ending to it too. I think the funniest part is when Charmaine made a 10 second apperance. Lol I thought Charmaine would later have a part in it, too bad she didn't. Saddest part about this drama is that Marianna Chan's last drama. I remember a previous story with her and Steven Ma in it. I can't remember what it was called though.

She was his body guard or something. There was this hilarious scene when she comes back with some food and Steven is waiting for her, and he says in chinese "I want to chase you" (meaning like I want to ask you out) she got confused and thought she owed him money. Lol when she got the hint, she freaked and punched him in the stomach. He curled up and fell to the floor while she ran away. Bowie Lam was in it too, and he offered Steven some ointment for his bruise while laughing saying that he'd never heard of someone getting beaten up for proclaiming his love.

Lonely Seeker

19,265 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
Chosan

She was his body guard or something. There was this hilarious scene when she comes back with some food and Steven is waiting for her, and he says in chinese "I want to chase you" (meaning like I want to ask you out) she got confused and thought she owed him money. Lol when she got the hint, she freaked and punched him in the stomach. He curled up and fell to the floor while she ran away. Bowie Lam was in it too, and he offered Steven some ointment for his bruise while laughing saying that he'd never heard of someone getting beaten up for proclaiming his love.

lol that must have been really funny. i can imagine the scene xd

"I want to chase you" lol i love this phrase

Witty Cutie-Pie

15,525 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Kilik87
Chosan

Lol this scene left a long impression for me, it the episode right before I lost the chinese channel for a year. And because it was darn funny. I found the title, [quite hard since it's so old] it's called Ultra Protection, or direct translation extreme bodyguards.
Lol I realized that it was hard to explain but I can't type in chinese lol so I improvised.
Chosan
Kaoru_Koishii
Chosan
Kaoru_Koishii

The Legend of Lady Yang, I would love to watch it again. It has a really beautiful theme song too. The ending made me cry as Kwong wa made the final choice and Anne had to face her fate. Costumes were first rate for sure. I always love the hair accessories they have for ancient time dramas.
>.< oh love is beautiful.. I really wanted to watch it before but HK didn't release it till years after they finished producing it. I finally saw it, hm I'l just say it's not quite what I thought it would be. Had a weird ending to it too. I think the funniest part is when Charmaine made a 10 second apperance. Lol I thought Charmaine would later have a part in it, too bad she didn't. Saddest part about this drama is that Marianna Chan's last drama. I remember a previous story with her and Steven Ma in it. I can't remember what it was called though.

What happened?! O_O
I would love to watch it again too... Do you wear I can hear the theme song? I know it was so sad!!! I know all the accessories and costomes of Ancient Time dramas, also. x]] Really? Why not, what did tiy think it would've been? I think i was too young to remember who Marianna Chan was... sweatdrop
LOL! xDDDDDDDDDDD I wish I've could've seen it, hmmm maybe I did but forgot? xp When did it come out? heart
Kilik87
Chosan

xDD I could just imagine too. xD

Witty Cutie-Pie

15,525 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Kaoru_Koishii
Chosan
Kaoru_Koishii
Chosan
Kaoru_Koishii

What happened?! O_O
I would love to watch it again too... Do you wear I can hear the theme song? I know it was so sad!!! I know all the accessories and costomes of Ancient Time dramas, also. x]] Really? Why not, what did tiy think it would've been? I think i was too young to remember who Marianna Chan was... sweatdrop
LOL! xDDDDDDDDDDD I wish I've could've seen it, hmmm maybe I did but forgot? xp When did it come out? heart

Hmm well he's no longer the 'man' he used to be sweatdrop
I used to have the theme song for lady yang, but seems I lost my cd. All the links with tvb themes have shut down T.T they never last long. Maybe I'll check to see if any new ones have come out.
Marianna Chan is the girl from whatever it takes who plays the opposite character of Anne. Hm checking online I believe it's from 1999
Chosan
Kaoru_Koishii
Chosan
Kaoru_Koishii
Chosan
Kaoru_Koishii

What happened?! O_O

Hmm well he's no longer the 'man' he used to be sweatdrop
I used to have the theme song for lady yang, but seems I lost my cd. All the links with tvb themes have shut down T.T they never last long. Maybe I'll check to see if any new ones have come out.
Marianna Chan is the girl from whatever it takes who plays the opposite character of Anne. Hm checking online I believe it's from 1999
O____O Woah!
Aww =( I knows... ;-; And since it was so long ago too.... Okay. I was like 8 in 1999. xD
Omg, grr... I'm watching Safe Guards right now and I can't stand this girl//Elaine... -____________- All she does is cry. D< I think "Steven" only married her because he pitied her... but Steven is so great in this series... <333
Woah just finished watching a couple epsidoes of Safe Guards and Wayne Lai in there was so inspiring towards the end of an eps[I forgot which one] >< It was so good. <333 I won't say much so I won't spoil it. ;]]
Anyone remember "The Legend of Love" ? I was searching around youtube and I found the song, and I remembered about this show. It was a few years back though, so yea..... I think it was a good series....
OK, I don't know their English names... so I have no idea who is who... sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff