Do you know about any chinese singers?

Yes 0.41424554826617 41.4% [ 3536 ]
No 0.37792877225867 37.8% [ 3226 ]
I don't care 0.20782567947516 20.8% [ 1774 ]
Total Votes:[ 8536 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 3 4 5 6 7 ... 659 660 661 > >> >>> »|

juzu
edison

cool! another person that knows him. hehe. what do u think about him?
juzu
jay chow

nice.
he's a talented one
anyone else?
Alex Fong
Stephy Tang
Mike He
Rainie Yang
Kenny Kwan and Steven Cheung used to be in the CantoPop group called "Boy'z" Now, known as "Old Boy'z" because Kenny has become a solo singer and Steven now sings with someone named Dennis Mak. (New Boy'z) It is also said that after August, someone named William Chan, would join the group.
In my opinion, I think Kenny and Steven made a better Boy'z group then this new one, and the soon to be. Well, its just in my opinion so u can think differently.... well, if anyone is actually reading this....
"Twins" This group consists of Gillian Chung and Charlene Choi. I like a lot of their songs! 3nodding
Twins is okay..their music is catchy. Lin Jun Jie, and Wang Li Hong..lol And there's another boy, that I think is uber hot, he's an actor, he was in some movie..[really specific there] but I don't know his English name..
Hokum
Twins is okay..their music is catchy. Lin Jun Jie, and Wang Li Hong..lol And there's another boy, that I think is uber hot, he's an actor, he was in some movie..[really specific there] but I don't know his English name..

oh... i like JJ's songs too and i heard about Wang Lee Hom but haven't really heard his songs yet.... hmmmm... a movie... well there are a lot of movies so i'm not sure..... Mike He? he is pretty "hot" though....
Leo ..... sry, i forgot his last name........
Fiona Sit ^_^

Shy Fatcat

Jacki Chan, Yun-Fat Chow and Chiaki Kuriyama heart
aniima
Jacki Chan, Yun-Fat Chow and Chiaki Kuriyama heart

cool biggrin
Niki Chow
Kevin Cheng
arrow TVB Drama - Under the Canopy of Love
Tavia Yeung

Quick Reply

Submit