• Mark Twain 100
Kaoru_Koishii
Chosan
Kaoru_Koishii
Chosan
Kaoru_Koishii
Chosan

Lol I had a feeling that was the reason xD
I didn't want LoW to end either, but the ending was so great...I'm somewhat glad that I watched it. But now I've had closure I'm too lazy to watch it again.

Ooh tell us about it when you're done. If it's good I'll go see if I can find it.
4laugh

Heh. biggrin Lol, cutie. x]

I hope I'll be able to watch it though! ^_____________^ heart

Oh Ada mhmm I'm going to get some cows for now, because it ends today and I needa do the same for my friend, so... ttyl!! sweatdrop heart heart

Yea the end is good...and somewhat misleading. I kind of wish Myolie had chosen the hairstyle she had in the end as her main hairstyle because it looks so much better xD

Alrighty good luck 3nodding push those cows! Lol but I suppose it's probe in your case ;p
I was going to watch it today but stuff popped up. sweatdrop T___T Gahh if I don't understand I shall ask my lovely, Ada? biggrin Woah really? I so wanna see! ninja I'mma screenie it also! wink

Lol! XDD <33 I'mma zombie again though! ;DD

Lol no worries I'll be right here to answer you questions. ^^ hehe maybe it'll inspire you to work on your WaD profile ^^

Hehe and a very cute zombie ^^ heart
Heh okies! ^___^ Hhmm maybe? wink biggrin

Thank you, babbee! heart

Hehe.

*hugs* heart

Witty Cutie-Pie

15,525 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Kaoru_Koishii
Chosan
Kaoru_Koishii
xbebesimplicityy
Kaoru_Koishii
What? Leave and don't spam. I'm not in the mood to deal with you.

you tell "it" mandy xDD
Thankies Quanie? xDD <33

xbebesimplicityy
zomg, so many pages to read...it has only been 3 days -_-...sorry i haven't been here..beeen sick + schoool -_-..anywaysss...i've just started watching CIB files.....errr....yeahh...it's okayy? ahahha, not alot of action yet BUT errr...yeaahhh.... biggrin biggrin
Lol I sorry, babee! Aww OMG!

GET WELL SOON, QUANiiE!! I HOPE YOU FEEL BETTER!!

Spoiler?:: Oh I stopped watching it, it seemed boring and I hate the fact tha the beginning, they keep showing th esame thing over and over, it's so blahh to me! x___x And there's really no other interesting actors than Bowie and his brother; I don't know his name sorry! Maggie's err I'm not sure what to say but... sweatdrop she doesn't seem so great to me after what happened in Dance of Passion. sweatdrop

Spoiler: His brother is Wong Hei - one of the few people without english names. He acts ok.

3nodding ya see that's what turned me off this show. Maggie's hair too xD I never was one to admire the afro.
Spoiler:: Ohs! Okay I apologize. sweatdrop

yes me too. sweatdrop It's kinda a waste of money to rent...? Oh lol, I thought it was so 70's? xd It gave me an odd feeling. sweatdrop

Spoiler no worries. no need to apologize.

I thought it was weird lol. Don't know my mom thought it was ok.
Haha yea her hair was just weird. Charmaine has it for a while in Maiden's vow too which is ultimately weird to me.

Witty Cutie-Pie

15,525 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
arrow User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

This I like rofl

Lonely Seeker

19,265 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
Kaoru_Koishii
[Riou]
Kaoru_Koishii

[Riou]
i can't see the picture. maybe dead link?

I'm currently watching "The Myth" heart wanted it for a long time now finally got it ^^

further i will be getting "The Banquet" and "The Promise" (already seen in theatre)
Oh I wanted to see the Myth!! T______________T You bought it or something, Aaron?

Ohh what are those about? ninja

no. *hust hust* i got it another way *hust* ;D

i would have bought it if a had the chance too. but again where i live i'm in a big disadvantage for getting asian entertainment stuff sad

and the other two are too complicated to describe them in just a few words ^^
O.O I wanna know!! T______________T It seems like a cool movie!! -sniffles-

Oh I'm sorry. T___T Meh, I think I'm such a blonde asian, I don't know where to go besides my renting place and China Town at Boston... :B sweatdrop gonk

well atleast u have a place to go. i think i would be hanging around in chinatown too if we had one ¬.¬

hmm ok then i will try to make them short....

The Promise is about a little girl who is very poor and got nothing to eat. one day she met a goddess and made a promise with her. in return of of the unbelieveable beauty that she gets, she shall never be together with the man she loves. one time she's being rescued by a man with an red armor and a golden mask, and she falls in love with the man, she thinks it's the general. but she didn't knew that it's his slave who wore the armor and saved her.....wasn't bad. worth watching but not more.

The Banquet is pretty much about a prince whos father the king got murdered from his uncle and he tries to find a evidence for this. and it's loosely based on hamlet's "the night banquet". it may sound very promising but it's a disappointment. i never liked Zhang Ziyi and it doesn't look like i will like her in future xd

Witty Cutie-Pie

15,525 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
[Riou]

well atleast u have a place to go. i think i would be hanging around in chinatown too if we had one ¬.¬

The Promise is about a little girl who is very poor and got nothing to eat. one day she met a goddess and made a promise with her. in return of of the unbelieveable beauty that she gets, she shall never be together with the man she loves. one time she's being rescued by a man with an red armor and a golden mask, and she falls in love with the man, she thinks it's the general. but she didn't knew that it's his slave who wore the armor and saved her.....wasn't bad. worth watching but not more.

The Banquet is pretty much about a prince whos father the king got murdered from his uncle and he tries to find a evidence for this. and it's loosely based on hamlet's "the night banquet". it may sound very promising but it's a disappointment. i never liked Zhang Ziyi and it doesn't look like i will like her in future xd

well to a point..that's a relief to hear. I nearly rented 'The Banquet' tonite.

Hmm...I like the plot of 'The Promise' though. It sounds pretty cliche but cute story.
Chosan
eek eek eek
*tries to get over initial shock* eh...
*cough* I believe that is one of Raymond's new series. Some girl (don't know her name yet) Is he in a towel?! crying
Something about them being very sweet in a mouth to mouth scene.... crying
not sure if I might watch this series...*cough* why does he have to stand so close to her...

edit: ok now that I've calmed down I actually went and read it. Apparently during filming of the kissing scene Raymond realized the girl smth Chan, had a pimple on her lip. He kind of freaked because he was afraid of popping it. But for the sake of the show he did his best not to have to redo the scene.
Omg my darling Raymond...what you will do for you career heart
Who the heck is this hussy anyways..I've never even heard of her.
T__T Yes I can't believe it either. ;~; Gahh I don't wanna know her name >__________< LUCKiLY he's in white pants, I almost 'died' thinking it was a towel, but I relooked it...

But the big white wallpaper was Linda and him. mad

Okay. -huggles Ada- Really? O____O rofl rofl rofl rofl -looks at the pictures again- rofl rofl

I know poor Raymond, ahh he does so much for his career... 4laugh

I don't know, she newb like Selena&&Linda? domokun
Chosan
Kaoru_Koishii
Chosan
Kaoru_Koishii
Chosan

Lol yea he handles the emotional stuff well. Makes you wanna give him a hug because you feel sorry for him...again...
Yes~!! I know. *^_^*

Gahhh, Ada I want your Pixie~~ talk2hand heart

Hehe I love him in comedies too...he has an unforgettable laugh xD

Lol ^^ I heart my pixie too ^^ I won it in a bump contest whee (first time Ada has won anything on gaia xD)
Lol. xP

O-O Really? I never won anything, I'm so unlucky... T________T But congrats dearest!! heart Gah I blame school now so nevermind my luck. talk2hand

Hehe Thanks ^^ yea I know what you mean, I forced time into my schedule to do this competition xD Sigh my determination is in all the wrong places.
smile Oh heh. xDD Oh? sweatdrop

Chosan
Kaoru_Koishii
Chosan
Kaoru_Koishii
Chosan

Sort of. She's still a control-freak and tries to run her brother's life. But she was kind of funny at the beginning. Hmm....no not quite for Charmaine. I don't like Charmaine Li. Lol charmaine sheh is too good.
=x Blah@Yoyo. >____< Lol, just joking! ;]

My mommy made roll rolls today!! Yumm! heart I wish I could share with you guys. crying

Lol heart

Sounds yummy ^^

crying Raymond is falling behind in the voting..he's in 3rd now...I think
I'm confused to these voting things, I just saw best artist awards on a different website...@_@
Don't know where he is at all this year. I hope Raymond wins...can't believe I can't vote because I don't have a HK address >.<
<33

heart

Who's winning? sweatdrop
Not sure, I was just reading Raymond's discussion forum..just someone screaming that he was falling behind in 3rd now. Hmm is it possible that Bobby has risen?
Oh, screaming? XDD Hmm we'll have to see? ninja
Chosan
Kaoru_Koishii
Chosan
Kaoru_Koishii
Chosan

I read a lot of different forum news. I think it got 36?
Oh is that good? sweatdrop

I'm not sure what it's out of but so far from what I've heard, 36 is very good.
Ohs okay what's the best? xDD

Not sure. Lol I've only heard usual is around 30 ishes. 34 is pretty good and 36 is excellent. So for Forensic Heroes to have hit 36 or was it 34 *racks brain* can't remember...anyways they did well xD
Oh that's so cool! ^___^ whee heart

Chosan
Kaoru_Koishii
Chosan
Kaoru_Koishii
Chosan

Yea the end is good...and somewhat misleading. I kind of wish Myolie had chosen the hairstyle she had in the end as her main hairstyle because it looks so much better xD

Alrighty good luck 3nodding push those cows! Lol but I suppose it's probe in your case ;p
I was going to watch it today but stuff popped up. sweatdrop T___T Gahh if I don't understand I shall ask my lovely, Ada? biggrin Woah really? I so wanna see! ninja I'mma screenie it also! wink

Lol! XDD <33 I'mma zombie again though! ;DD

Lol no worries I'll be right here to answer you questions. ^^ hehe maybe it'll inspire you to work on your WaD profile ^^

Hehe and a very cute zombie ^^ heart
Heh okies! ^___^ Hhmm maybe? wink biggrin

Thank you, babbee! heart

Hehe.

*hugs* heart
heart heart

Chosan
arrow User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

This I like rofl
rofl heart
Chosan
Kaoru_Koishii
Chosan
Kaoru_Koishii
xbebesimplicityy

you tell "it" mandy xDD
Thankies Quanie? xDD <33

xbebesimplicityy
zomg, so many pages to read...it has only been 3 days -_-...sorry i haven't been here..beeen sick + schoool -_-..anywaysss...i've just started watching CIB files.....errr....yeahh...it's okayy? ahahha, not alot of action yet BUT errr...yeaahhh.... biggrin biggrin
Lol I sorry, babee! Aww OMG!

GET WELL SOON, QUANiiE!! I HOPE YOU FEEL BETTER!!

Spoiler?:: Oh I stopped watching it, it seemed boring and I hate the fact tha the beginning, they keep showing th esame thing over and over, it's so blahh to me! x___x And there's really no other interesting actors than Bowie and his brother; I don't know his name sorry! Maggie's err I'm not sure what to say but... sweatdrop she doesn't seem so great to me after what happened in Dance of Passion. sweatdrop

Spoiler: His brother is Wong Hei - one of the few people without english names. He acts ok.

3nodding ya see that's what turned me off this show. Maggie's hair too xD I never was one to admire the afro.
Spoiler:: Ohs! Okay I apologize. sweatdrop

yes me too. sweatdrop It's kinda a waste of money to rent...? Oh lol, I thought it was so 70's? xd It gave me an odd feeling. sweatdrop

Spoiler no worries. no need to apologize.

I thought it was weird lol. Don't know my mom thought it was ok.
Haha yea her hair was just weird. Charmaine has it for a while in Maiden's vow too which is ultimately weird to me.
Spoiler:: Oh, heh.Lol. xP Yes, Charmaine has a lot different types of hair in Maiden's Vow. Luckily next week I only have 3 days of school, Ill then have LOTSA catching up to do, hopefully!! heart mrgreen
[Riou]
Kaoru_Koishii
[Riou]
Kaoru_Koishii

[Riou]

I'm currently watching "The Myth" heart wanted it for a long time now finally got it ^^

further i will be getting "The Banquet" and "The Promise" (already seen in theatre)
Oh I wanted to see the Myth!! T______________T You bought it or something, Aaron?

i would have bought it if a had the chance too. but again where i live i'm in a big disadvantage for getting asian entertainment stuff sad

Oh I'm sorry. T___T Meh, I think I'm such a blonde asian, I don't know where to go besides my renting place and China Town at Boston... :B sweatdrop gonk

Well, I apologize, Aaron. neutral I apologize I'm broke, don't have money for gas to spend an hour plus depending on traffic to get to Boston TO GET THERE and THE WAY HOME IS ANOTHER HOUR or so, and that I don't have TIME; either do my parents and that I don't have a car. neutral A few days ago I went to a play to boston as a field trip and it took 3 hours to get there? :B

Oh cool.
Anyways. Sorry Ada for leaving yesterday, my dad wanted to use the computer, so I went to watch some of War and Destiny; it broke my heart and confuzzled me...

Spoiler;; Mandy died!! T___T And by Shek... but did Shek really think she was a spy? Like did he find out and stuff? Because having a gun doesn't mean you're a spy... Also when she ran off Shek seemed to "accidently" shot her. Hmm do you think Mandy had at least some feelings for Shek despite he's a japanese? AND what about Ellesmere? Ellesmere was obessed with her but wanted to kill her... ;/ Do you think Mandy had a bit feelings for him? Because... when he asked her to leave she said she'll think about it... I really liked Mandy in this series, I think she really improved, I like her character a lot more here than in Guts of Man. She teared x2 before her death, it seemed honestly very natural. heart

Just ome pictures of Mandy in War and Destiny::
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Does Taiwanese count? Well, either way, I like Taiwanese dramas like It Started With a Kiss and Devil Beside You...
My favourite actors are Jiro Wang, Joe Cheng, Andy Lau Tak-Wah, and Leslie Cheung. My favourite singers are Wang Lee Hom, David Tao, Faye Wong, Gary Cao, Jay Chou Jie Lun, Jolin, Jun Jie Lin, Kristy Zhang, Pan Wei Bo, S.H.E and Twins ^-^

Lonely Seeker

19,265 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
Kaoru_Koishii
[Riou]
Kaoru_Koishii
[Riou]
Kaoru_Koishii

[Riou]

Well, I apologize, Aaron. neutral I apologize I'm broke, don't have money for gas to spend an hour plus depending on traffic to get to Boston TO GET THERE and THE WAY HOME IS ANOTHER HOUR or so, and that I don't have TIME; either do my parents and that I don't have a car. neutral A few days ago I went to a play to boston as a field trip and it took 3 hours to get there? :B

Oh cool.

oh that's bad. plz Amanda don't apologize u make me feel bad heart i think i would feel very bad too if i was in the same situation like u. wanting to go but not able to cause of the distance sad

Lonely Seeker

19,265 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
mahiru0n1
Does Taiwanese count? Well, either way, I like Taiwanese dramas like It Started With a Kiss and Devil Beside You...
My favourite actors are Jiro Wang, Joe Cheng, Andy Lau Tak-Wah, and Leslie Cheung. My favourite singers are Wang Lee Hom, David Tao, Faye Wong, Gary Cao, Jay Chou Jie Lun, Jolin, Jun Jie Lin, Kristy Zhang, Pan Wei Bo, S.H.E and Twins ^-^

I have only seen very few taiwanese dramas. the last one was 'Stormriders' i think. that's already some years ago sweatdrop
[Riou]
Kaoru_Koishii
[Riou]
Kaoru_Koishii
[Riou]

Oh cool.

oh that's bad. plz Amanda don't apologize u make me feel bad heart i think i would feel very bad too if i was in the same situation like u. wanting to go but not able to cause of the distance sad
sad Indeed, when gaia was at boston, I couldn't go. T_________T Mhmm distance..... -sigh- Also I'm sorry about yours too. sweatdrop But what's the place where you live like? biggrin sweatdrop sweatdrop But but but... I'm really sorry Aaron if I sounded overly rude... Forgive me!! T___T

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff