I don't care 0.20782567947516 20.8% [ 1774 ]
Total Votes:[ 8536 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 659 660 661 > >> >>> »|

Chosan
bebi1092
Kaoru_Koishii
bebi1092
Chosan

Yea Forensic Heroes is very new. There's only like 2-3 episodes out right now. I actually kind of want to see "Trimming success" that ended recently so there should be a complete set out there.

Did you see Lethal weapons of love and passion? It was out during the same time as Pillowcase of mysteries. I loved the costumes...especially Raymond's costumes. I had a lil laugh when they had consistancy issues with the color of Charmaine's costumes. That's the problem of having the same outfit in different colors. Haha.

i saw that awhile ago but i don't think i finished it... didn't have the time to watch it... so sad, a lot of people said it was really good neutral
Aww I'm sorry. =( Hmm why don't you try looking it up on youtube or something? =] But yeah it was really good.

yea i was going to do that but i got lazy and i don't really feel like watching it over again..... sweatdrop
I think they only have like clip pieces on youtube anyways. Hmm but it was still a pretty nice ending, if you do get the chance you really should see it. This series was especially well casted...I probably would've only changed Bosco but that's because I don't like him as much xd I wouldn't mind watching it again...love watching it.
No the series in there, I found them all. <3 Though they're not in Cantonese, but they're in Viet. x] But do have english subtitles. 3nodding heart Lol, why don't you like him? He's improved? :] But yeah I kinda dislike him in this series. x-x I don't think Sharon and Bosco is a good pairing. D<
edison is cute. i think he raised rich or somethin i forgot but i know so many chinese actors but i don't know how to say their names in english crying anyways tvb has the best shows. one of my fav actor is i'll just soundher nameout . (Sa Si Man) hope u understand domokun

Witty Cutie-Pie

15,525 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
zigzag773
edison is cute. i think he raised rich or somethin i forgot but i know so many chinese actors but i don't know how to say their names in english crying anyways tvb has the best shows. one of my fav actor is i'll just soundher nameout . (Sa Si Man) hope u understand domokun
Ooh I think that's Charmaine Sheh, I love her too. She's a great actress, especially loved her in Lethal Weapons of Love and Passion.

Witty Cutie-Pie

15,525 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Kaoru_Koishii
Chosan
bebi1092
Kaoru_Koishii
bebi1092
Chosan

Yea Forensic Heroes is very new. There's only like 2-3 episodes out right now. I actually kind of want to see "Trimming success" that ended recently so there should be a complete set out there.

Did you see Lethal weapons of love and passion? It was out during the same time as Pillowcase of mysteries. I loved the costumes...especially Raymond's costumes. I had a lil laugh when they had consistancy issues with the color of Charmaine's costumes. That's the problem of having the same outfit in different colors. Haha.

i saw that awhile ago but i don't think i finished it... didn't have the time to watch it... so sad, a lot of people said it was really good neutral
Aww I'm sorry. =( Hmm why don't you try looking it up on youtube or something? =] But yeah it was really good.

yea i was going to do that but i got lazy and i don't really feel like watching it over again..... sweatdrop
I think they only have like clip pieces on youtube anyways. Hmm but it was still a pretty nice ending, if you do get the chance you really should see it. This series was especially well casted...I probably would've only changed Bosco but that's because I don't like him as much xd I wouldn't mind watching it again...love watching it.
No the series in there, I found them all. <3 Though they're not in Cantonese, but they're in Viet. x] But do have english subtitles. 3nodding heart Lol, why don't you like him? He's improved? :] But yeah I kinda dislike him in this series. x-x I don't think Sharon and Bosco is a good pairing. D<
Oh really? Lol I didn't notice, probably because I was mainly looking up Raymond clips xd
Hmm..I don't really like Bosco probably due to the prejudice from the first series I saw him in...can't remember the title but he looked really weird with only a patch of hair and his usual out-of-it look. I didn't really like his acting before either, but through LWOLP and Au Revoir Shanghai, I think his acting is improving but not enough to make me overcome my prejudice just yet xp Maybe one day I'll change my mind... rofl
Chosan
Kaoru_Koishii
Chosan
bebi1092
Kaoru_Koishii

Oh really? Lol I didn't notice, probably because I was mainly looking up Raymond clips xd
Hmm..I don't really like Bosco probably due to the prejudice from the first series I saw him in...can't remember the title but he looked really weird with only a patch of hair and his usual out-of-it look. I didn't really like his acting before either, but through LWOLP and Au Revoir Shanghai, I think his acting is improving but not enough to make me overcome my prejudice just yet xp Maybe one day I'll change my mind... rofl
Yup just search; " p**c Vu Kiem ". xP Oh I see, I didn't like him that much either before... but his acting isn't bad right? sweatdrop Lol, yes maybe one day it will. ;P

Witty Cutie-Pie

15,525 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
So have you guys seen any of the other recent series like..hmm Bar bender, the charm beneath (very...odd story), life made simple (very cute), revolving doors of vengence (awesome story), the biter bitten (ok in my opinion..kind of cliche), La femme desperado (Loved this one, loved Raymond heart ) Yummy yummy (I lost interest halfway on this one)

or even some of the really old ones like Eternal happiness (raymond!!), a step into the past (old but I really liked this one), Riches and stitches (didn't like the open ending) hmm..can't think of any older ones at the moment.

Sometimes I think I watch way too many dramas xd
Chosan
So have you guys seen any of the other recent series like..hmm Bar bender, the charm beneath (very...odd story), life made simple (very cute), revolving doors of vengence (awesome story), the biter bitten (ok in my opinion..kind of cliche), La femme desperado (Loved this one, loved Raymond heart ) Yummy yummy (I lost interest halfway on this one)

or even some of the really old ones like Eternal happiness (raymond!!), a step into the past (old but I really liked this one), Riches and stitches (didn't like the open ending) hmm..can't think of any older ones at the moment.

I haven't seen bar bender... was it good? =) I seen Charm Beneath, it was good, veryshocking towards the end though! It made me sad how Gigi's father treated her. D; I saw Life Made Simple, indeed cute, but I noticed it was pretty similar to Square Pegs? Bitter bitten and La Femme Desperado? o.O; What are those about? Yeah I lost interest in Yummy, yummy too. D< I saw parts of Eternal Happiness, everyone says Raymond and Michelle looks cute together, but I don't really think so... Riches and Stitches was awesome. xD Hmmm Perish in the Name of Love?

You make me feel like I haven't watched a lot. ;-; But I think it's because I don't rememmber the title names because at then, I was ignorant. Dx

Witty Cutie-Pie

15,525 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Kaoru_Koishii
Chosan

I haven't seen bar bender... was it good? =) I seen Charm Beneath, it was good, veryshocking towards the end though! It made me sad how Gigi's father treated her. D; I saw Life Made Simple, indeed cute, but I noticed it was pretty similar to Square Pegs? Bitter bitten and La Femme Desperado? o.O; What are those about? Yeah I lost interest in Yummy, yummy too. D< I saw parts of Eternal Happiness, everyone says Raymond and Michelle looks cute together, but I don't really think so... Riches and Stitches was awesome. xD Hmmm Perish in the Name of Love?

You make me feel like I haven't watched a lot. ;-; But I think it's because I don't rememmber the title names because at then, I was ignorant. Dx
Bar bender was rather humorous, even though the story was about a lawyer. I thought it was pretty good. Quite funny.
For the Charm Beneath I thought near the middle they started getting a lil quirky with the plot and they treated Anne's character a little carelessly One minute she's fine the next she's... a psychotic out of her mind killer(put in white to avoid spoiling) stare
Life made simple was really supposedly the modern version of Square pegs...thus the nearly exact ending for both of them. I think it was mainly because the audience of Square pegs all agreed that Roger should've been paired with Jessica.
Biter Bitten was a story about a small group of friends in mainland china and were trying to discover the secret to a huge treasure left by famous bandits that no one's ever found before. A lot of relationship stuff in the middle, it's kind of funny but the plot is really cliche.
La Femme Desperado is Raymond's recently finished showing in HK's drama. It's about how the life of women can be difficult. So they have like 3 main characters to represent different kind of women and how they deal with their troubles. This one was pretty good, I was really only watching it for Raymond at first but then it turned out to be quite addicting.
haha I think the reason why people think Raymond and Michelle look cute together is because they've been paired together a few times. Like Lofty Verdant bow (is that what it's called can't remember, can't say I really liked this one.)I think there was another one...but can't remember. Personally though, I think Raymond is so far best paired with Charmaine. They both look so cute, and when put together it's uber-cuteness ^.^
Riches and Stitches was indeed very good. I just wished they didn't do those love triangles that they don't know how to finish so they just leave it open to your imagination. Lol I need closure!!!
Perish in the name of Love...I love this theme song, I used to know it by heart xd I think Sonja Kwok really played her part well in this, even if she is the villain. But as the villain she really made the audience hate her(therefore she is a success). I say good job Sonja.

I mainly know all the english titles because I look up reviews on the internet. I can't type in chinese so must have the english version hehe.
Chosan
Kaoru_Koishii
Chosan

Bar bender was rather humorous, even though the story was about a lawyer. I thought it was pretty good. Quite funny.
For the Charm Beneath I thought near the middle they started getting a lil quirky with the plot and they treated Anne's character a little carelessly One minute she's fine the next she's... a psychotic out of her mind killer(put in white to avoid spoiling) stare
Life made simple was really supposedly the modern version of Square pegs...thus the nearly exact ending for both of them. I think it was mainly because the audience of Square pegs all agreed that Roger should've been paired with Jessica.
Biter Bitten was a story about a small group of friends in mainland china and were trying to discover the secret to a huge treasure left by famous bandits that no one's ever found before. A lot of relationship stuff in the middle, it's kind of funny but the plot is really cliche.
La Femme Desperado is Raymond's recently finished showing in HK's drama. It's about how the life of women can be difficult. So they have like 3 main characters to represent different kind of women and how they deal with their troubles. This one was pretty good, I was really only watching it for Raymond at first but then it turned out to be quite addicting.
haha I think the reason why people think Raymond and Michelle look cute together is because they've been paired together a few times. Like Lofty Verdant bow (is that what it's called can't remember, can't say I really liked this one.)I think there was another one...but can't remember. Personally though, I think Raymond is so far best paired with Charmaine. They both look so cute, and when put together it's uber-cuteness ^.^
Riches and Stitches was indeed very good. I just wished they didn't do those love triangles that they don't know how to finish so they just leave it open to your imagination. Lol I need closure!!!
Perish in the name of Love...I love this theme song, I used to know it by heart xd I think Sonja Kwok really played her part well in this, even if she is the villain. But as the villain she really made the audience hate her(therefore she is a success). I say good job Sonja.

I mainly know all the english titles because I look up reviews on the internet. I can't type in chinese so must have the english version hehe.
Oh... Hmm lawyers? Oh a series of Lawyers came out not so long ago... ;3
Hmmm quirky? Yes! That's what so good about it... They were playing with our minds, kinda... since she was so 'quiet'... and was left out from her 'beginning' thoughts... [Thinking Moses killing her husband] sweatdrop
Really? o.O' Oh, I see... that's why... Do you think Roger and Jessica are a good pairing?
Hmmm that reminds me of a series.... I don't know of the name though. D<
Oh what was Raymond role in the series? x]
Haha. xP I guess so? Lofty Water Verdant Bow? wink Oh I think you're right, but I still think Michelle and Raymond are just an *okay* couple. xD I agree too? Raymond and Charmaine do look really good with each other. xD ;3 But then people will say Julian and Charmaine are cute, and I can't agrue with that. xD Julian and Charmaine were UBER cute in The Point of No Return! I know! I hate cliff-hangers! ;_; Yes I *need* a closure too! D'; gonk
Yes, I love that song too! <33 xD Sonjia was really good there too. But I think she did the best in LWOLP? :3 And yes. xD Because she was so 'hated' it proves she is a success, though I really wish she has more parts as a good character, like in LWOLP, my opinion of course.
Lol, yes. xD I do too. ;P At least you know chinese. ;-;
I saw half of the first episode of "Forensic Heroes " and it seemed really interesting ^^ I want to see it right now but unfortunately, I don't have the dvd with me right now....
Chosan

Hehe, me too but I like watching these dramas ^^ they are very interesting and not a waste of my time 3nodding LoL

I saw Bar Bender, Charm Beneath sounds familiar but can't really remember it, wait nvm I think I saw some of it. Life Made Simple was funny (Roger Kwok was in it) but the ending was weird. I saw Revolving Doors of Vengence. The Biter Bitten was okay. La Femme Desperado, I thought the pairing was kinda weird. I saw Yummy Yummy and I thought it was pretty good. The middle was interesting, I think, can't quite remember... Eternal Happiness sounds familiar...... A Step Into The Pass sounds very familiar, I think I watched it. I saw Riches and Stitches, it was awhile back though ^^

Witty Cutie-Pie

15,525 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Kaoru_Koishii
Chosan
Kaoru_Koishii
Chosan

Oh... Hmm lawyers? Oh a series of Lawyers came out not so long ago... ;3
Hmmm quirky? Yes! That's what so good about it... They were playing with our minds, kinda... since she was so 'quiet'... and was left out from her 'beginning' thoughts... [Thinking Moses killing her husband] sweatdrop
Really? o.O' Oh, I see... that's why... Do you think Roger and Jessica are a good pairing?
Hmmm that reminds me of a series.... I don't know of the name though. D<
Oh what was Raymond role in the series? x]
Haha. xP I guess so? Lofty Water Verdant Bow? wink Oh I think you're right, but I still think Michelle and Raymond are just an *okay* couple. xD I agree too? Raymond and Charmaine do look really good with each other. xD ;3 But then people will say Julian and Charmaine are cute, and I can't agrue with that. xD Julian and Charmaine were UBER cute in The Point of No Return! I know! I hate cliff-hangers! ;_; Yes I *need* a closure too! D'; gonk
Yes, I love that song too! <33 xD Sonjia was really good there too. But I think she did the best in LWOLP? :3 And yes. xD Because she was so 'hated' it proves she is a success, though I really wish she has more parts as a good character, like in LWOLP, my opinion of course.
Lol, yes. xD I do too. ;P At least you know chinese. ;-;

haha yea lawyer and cop dramas are very popular.
I think Anne was a lil over stubborn with her belief that Moses was out to get her. Possibly boardering paranoia sweatdrop or maybe it was paranoia.
I think Jessica is pretty good paired with anyone. Hm just realized I left her out of the list of actresses I like. She makes a good "lil wife" for Roger but I think for anything else they wouldn't look as good.
Raymond's role in La Femme Desperado was falling for and marrying an older woman and that they must suffer the critisizm of traditional thoughts. Can't really say I like the Melissa Raymond pairing, beyond the usual fangirl jealousy that is, the pairing is just a lil weird for me.
Ah yes I knew I forgot a word, Lofty Water Verdant Bow. Rain Lee was killing me in that drama with her lack of emotions in delivering her lines.
Oh Point of No Return was hilarious(well the first half anyways). I loved how he teased her in the beginning. That was indeed a pretty good pairing.
Yea Sonja's character in LWOLP was pretty flat. Never changed much and all she really did was sacrifice herself over and over. I think she's better at villains sometimes because she has a really good "I don't care about you" look. Haha maybe it's just me but when she goes for that evil smile she looks really good. As a good person though, her smiles are kind of silly. I think her best "good" character would be when she was in the last breakthrough.

Witty Cutie-Pie

15,525 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
bebi1092
I saw half of the first episode of "Forensic Heroes " and it seemed really interesting ^^ I want to see it right now but unfortunately, I don't have the dvd with me right now....
It's very worth watching indeed ^.^ I've seen the first 4 eps and I think it's pretty good. TVB is starting to put some thought into their crimes now. Well the main crimes at least.

4,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Person of Interest 200
eeh whee confused

Witty Cutie-Pie

15,525 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
bebi1092
Chosan

Hehe, me too but I like watching these dramas ^^ they are very interesting and not a way of my time 3nodding LoL

I saw Bar Bender, Charm Beneath sounds familiar but can't really remember it, wait nvm I think I saw some of it. Life Made Simple was funny (Roger Kwok was in it) but the ending was weird. I saw Revolving Doors of Vengence. The Biter Bitten was okay. La Femme Desperado, I thought the pairing was kinda weird. I saw Yummy Yummy and I thought it was pretty good. The middle was interesting, I think, can't quite remember... Eternal Happiness sounds familiar...... A Step Into The Pass sounds very familiar, I think I watched it. I saw Riches and Stitches, it was awhile back though ^^
hm I agree that Life Made Simple had an odd ending. It seemed somewhat...rushed. haha yea La Femme Desperado does have odd pairings, people who you wouldn't think to put together are together.
I remember Step because it was Louis Koo's last drama (before his contract expired for tvb) and the first time I saw Raymond act. Raymond turns out can be a very scary ancient king. But that's why I admire his acting, haha. However kinda don't like how tvb messes with the idea of time travel because they're always so inconsistant and often inaccurate.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff