• Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Kaoru_Koishii
Chosan
Kaoru_Koishii
Chosan
Kaoru_Koishii
Chosan

I saw the first episode...thought it was rather weird so I didn't go on very far. I had a headache after watching it.

Lol yes I love what Sunny's dad calls it xD like a boiled dog's head (wow..direct translation makes it sound kind of scary actually >.< wink
Hm..I don't know his english name, Chun Pui is what I call him. He's brothers with John Chiang (I haven't a clue to why they have different last names though)

Spoiler: I loved his dog...it was so cute. The funeral was so...moving T__T yea that was sad too. Especially when he decided to kill himself, you could really feel the guilt. But I suppose most people don't like their parents meddling in their lives.

Ah yes Shek sau was just great. Haha he was an awesome boss. He has the funniest facial expressions xD
Ohs I see, aww. sad Was it that mind-twisting?! O.O

XDD <33 -Woah weird for me it's, "Po"... sweatdrop Oh okies Chun Pui! Oh me and my sister has different last names. sweatdrop I took my mother's and my sister took my dad's. sweatdrop

Spoiler; Yes it was. xD I know!! It was so said... ;_______; Oh and yeah but.. sweatdrop crying I felt so bad that he had Cancer too... I loved the ending, also. xD It was really good, it was like showing Chun Pui's new legacy was about to begin... =)

Yes he was it SORTA made me a TINY bit LESS mad about War and Destiny. stare

He did have the funniest facial expression too! XD <333

I ono, I just thought it was weird. The whole jumping back and forth made me slightly dizzy. I know it didn't do that throughout the whole show, but for some reason I just didn't want to watch it anymore

Po? Oh wow really? Lol I don't have much of a choice since my parents have similar lastnames (sound wise) so either way I'd have the same last name xD ok I finally found his name, Paul Chun.

Spoiler: I always thought it was so strange to get shot in the toe...lol I thought it was interesting how Kenneth's girlfriend's mother and Chun Pui's rival had to get him from jumping and ended up nearly causing both to fall off the cliff xD

Lol, yea there's evil japanese Shek and Mr. King! Shek. King Shek is so much better. I mean just look at his awesome hair xD Lol I love how he always gels his hair in every show. And when he spikes it xD Lol I loved him in barbenders because of it.
Yes, I know! ;_________; XD <33 King Shek! Yes he does! He's awesome because of that. ;PP <33Oh he was in barbenders too?

Lol yes he was some rich bad guy with a temper xD Hilariously evil.
Did he have them funny expressions also? XDDD ;P

Lol always. He was so funny. He had it all, the spiky hair, the facial expressions and the evil beard xD

Witty Cutie-Pie

15,525 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Kaoru_Koishii
Chosan
Kaoru_Koishii
Chosan
Kaoru_Koishii
Chosan

Spoiler: Lol was that the part where Sunny thought Myolie was going to commit suicide over Ron? hehe I think they make a pretty cute pair

Spoiler: I KNOW!! That was hilariously funny, I loved them and indeed they were the cutest and best couple of the show! <3333 They really do look cute today and with the personality. ;* It was so funny how Sunny tricked Myolie about his house. XDDDDDDDDDD I loved their look. ;PP

Spoiler and then when they kissed heart I loved that!!! It was so cute!!!
Spoiler: Yes! 4laugh heart

haha that was for me the most memorable scene in WaD ^^
xDD <3 Mines was the swing!! wink heart

Lol that was cute too. I like how the swing swings out onto a steep hill... lol I always found that interesting xD

Witty Cutie-Pie

15,525 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Kaoru_Koishii
Chosan
Kaoru_Koishii
Chosan
Kaoru_Koishii
biggrin heart

Lol, really? Did you buy them? xPP

Ohs I see, that's cool! xD I wanna see it! crying Lol. xD Ohh Ada have you've ever tried champagne?

Lol nah, I can't wear furry hats as they make my head itch. I rarely wear hats too.

I think it's possible that someone will upload it on youtube. Lol what isn't uploaded to youtube these days xD Nope I've never had champagne. I don't drink alcohol. Unless you count ginger ale and root beer whee
=( I rarely wear hats also... Heh. x]

Hmm indeed you're right! Ohs okay lol that's good then! heart No getting drunk! biggrin

Yea I find hats block my vision... even if it's cold in nov this year I shall not wear a hat...because Raymond will be filming here in Vancouver ^^ I must go find him with nothing blocking my vision

Haha yes, I don't need alcohol induced headaches xD I get them by not getting enough sleep as it is xD
sweatdrop Woah, XDD Oh really?! What is Raymond filming for though? Ahh... Raymond and you... meant to be?! Was it desintied? Now don't let anything ruin your moment to see him? I wonder what's it going to be like, ohh and Ada during the scene filming what abotu the people around the areas? O.O

xDD
I don't know if it has an english name yet, but it's that one with the 60eps that goes across time. ^^ I would love it if it was true. I missed him once, I shall not miss him again! crying probably going to be so many fans there too. I'll be happy just to see him in person.

Witty Cutie-Pie

15,525 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Kaoru_Koishii
Chosan
Kaoru_Koishii
Chosan
I finally saw the end of LoW last night. It was the most emotional thing thing I have seen in a while. That's what I love about the big production...they always go for the big end, and make you cry whether it's a happy ending or a sad ending. LoW has one of those fantastic endings that make you cry. if TVB awards has best ending award they'd have so much trouble choosing (fairly).

Sigh so I was trying to get over the end of LoW last night so my friend sent me the theme song for 'At Home with Love' to listen to (逐格重播 by Sharon Chan). Now I'm addicted. Lol I'm starting to get seriously addicted to tvb themes, but I can't help it, they're great songs...usually.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bRQaiBGhxM if anyone wants to watch the mv to sharon's song.

found this during my search too, if anyone likes Charmaine's sub for DoP
this is her mv arrow ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXDmLbp8EB0&NR
I can't wait to see it then. smile

Heh, I agree with you Ada, they really make GREAT endings...

xDD Lol yes they are!

O__O The videos are great!

Charmaine's awesome. xDD heart

Where can you buy the album though?

3nodding

Endings are so nice...they're sad because the show is ending, but happy because they're so beautiful.

haha all the chinese songs that I listen to are tvb themes ^^

Hehe yep, Charmaine is always awesome ^^ lol

The Album I believe is called "Lady in Red" should be available online purchase. My friend bought a copy at the mall so it should be available in a chinese music store?
Lovely said Ada. smile

xD ^___^

Yes she is. :]

Yuppie, ohh hmm I should've thought. XD <33 But I don't know of any Chinese Music Stores around where I live... sweatdrop Oh many my renting place?! O.O Hehe maybe they would know. My renting place has it...

Witty Cutie-Pie

15,525 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Kaoru_Koishii
That's not fair? Oh and Ada is there anything you DON'T like about Raymond? XDD

Yes! Bobby's so cool. xD

Oh okays!! mrgreen heart Aww I hope you'll get them to work. sweatdrop

O__O Thank you so much, Ada!!

Yea...I couldn't find a decent login name either...chosan was taken... crying
Lol let me think....hm....I don't like how he's so close to the girls he works with. I don't like how he lives too far away from me xD Oh yes and the fact that he doesn't know I exist xDD

He should do more series. I always love watching bobby, he makes me laugh.

Hehe np
Chosan
Oh yes, I just got this awesome video from my aunt. It has absoultely nothing to do with tvb, but it was a ballet done for Chinese new Year earlier this year. It's really beautiful

]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8uaVXmWEN-c
Okies thanks Ada! ^__^

Woah! The dance was amazing...

I wish I could blend and balance like that! I like the part where she stands on his arm as he walks and how she stands on his head. xD

Witty Cutie-Pie

15,525 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Kaoru_Koishii
Chosan
Ok I could've saved some time if I had noticed someone already has this all typed out.

Credits to: http://tvbchinesenews.blogspot.com/
-On the fourth row left side
Most Improved Actor Awards
01. Lai Lok Yi - Always Ready
02. Kenneth Ma - The Herbalist Manual, La Femme Desparado, Love Guarenteed, 肥田囍事
03. Kevin Cheng - Under The Canopy Of Love, Trimming Success
04. Steven Ma - Safe Guards, Land Of Wealth
05. Sammul Chan - Bar Benders, Maidens' Vow
06. Raymond Cho - Welcome To The House, Forensic Heroes
07. Johnson Lee - Welcome To The House
08. Michael Tse - La Femme Desperado
09. Vinci Wong - The Dance Of Passion
10. Kenny Wong - The Dance Of Passion
11. Stephen Wong - Trimming Success
12. Ron Ng - Men In Pain
13. Charles Szeto - At Home With Love
14. Jack Wu- To Grow with Love
15. Matthew Ko - To Grow with Love
16. Amigo Chui - Jade Solid Gold
17. Sam Mei - 15/16
18. Ronald Cheng - Beautiful Cooking
19. Edmond Leung - Beautiful Cooking
20. Alex Fong - beautiful Cooking

- Fourth row right side
Most Improved Actress Awards
01. Linda Chung - Always Ready, The Biter Bitten, Forensic Heroes
02. Selena Li - The Herbalist Manual, To Grow With love
03. Sharon Chan - Lethal Weapons Of Love And Passion, Trimming Success
04. Tavia Yeung - A Pillow Case of Mystery, Land Of Wealth
05. Elaine Yiu - Safe Guards
06. Shirley Yeung - The Biter Bitten
07. Leila Tong - Bar Beanders
08. Sharmon Tang - Welcome To the House
09. Chung Wong - Welcome To The House
10. Kate Tsui - La Femme Desperado
11. Vivien Yeo - Forensic Heroes
12. Chow Ka Yee - The Dance Of Passion
13. Toby Leung - Men In Pain
14. Natalie Tong - Under The Canopy Of Love, Forensic Heroes, Most Important Is Health
15. Nancy Wu - At Home With Love
16. At 17 - Jade Solid Gold
17. Cathy Chow - 回味無窮, 近廚得食
18. Siu Yee - 15/16
19. Clarie Yiu - Most Important Is Health
20. Cindy Au - La Femme Desperado, 心大心細

On the 5th Row left side
Best Host Awards
01. Amigo Chui - Jade Solid Gold
02. At 17 - Jade Solid Gold
03. Dodo Cheng - Justice To All
04. Cathy Chow - 回味無窮
05. Au Yeung Ying Chai - 回味無窮
06. Liza Wang - 名曲滿天星
07. Gigi Wong - 吾湯吾水
08. Leung Man Tou- 日日有食神
09. Sam Mei - 15/16
10. Siu Yee - 15/16
11. Mo Shu Kam - Most Important Is Health
12. Ronald Cheng - Beautiful Cooking
13. Edmond Leung - Beautiful Cooking
14. Alex Fong - Beautiful Cooking
15. Tou Kit - 世紀天道行
16. Kenix Kwok - 更上一層樓
17. Adam Cheng - 故宮
18. Lam Shang Yi - World Cup 2006
19. Ng Siu Weng - World Cup 2006
20. Hacken Lee - World Cup 2006

On the 5th row right side
Best Series Awards
01. Always Ready
02. The Herbalist's Manual
03. When Rules Turn Lose
04. Greed Mask
05. Lethal Weapons Of Love And Passion
06. A Pillow Case Of Mystery
07. Under The Canopy Of Love
08. Safe Guards
09. The Biter Bitten
10. Bar Bender
11. Welcome To The House
12. La Femme Desperado
13. The Dance Of Passion
14. Trimming Success
15. Men In Pain
16. Forensic Heroes
17. Love Guaranteed
18. CIB Files
19. Maiden's Vow
20. Land Of Wealth
21. At Home With Love
22. To Grow with Love

6th row left side
Best Variety Show Awards
01. 回味無窮
02. 名曲滿天星
03. 神山
04. 勝在有心人
05. 細說名城
06. 為食救兵
07. 15/16
08. 向世界出發
09. Most Important Is Health
10. Beautiful Cooking

6th row right side
Most Creative Programme Awards
01. 笑口常開
02. 15/16
03. 向世界出發
04. Puzzle Of My Mind
05. Beautiful Cooking
06. Stephen Fung's Dairy
07. 為食救兵
08. The Most Important Is Health

7th row left side
Best Out Source Programme Awards
01. 鐵齒銅牙紀曉嵐(Ⅲ)
02. When Prince Trun Into Frog
03. 棟篤狀王
04. Train Man
05. The Saviour Of The Soul
06. 阿笨與阿占
07. Queen Of The Classroom
08. 筋肉擂台
09. 世紀天道行
10. 故宮

7th Row right side
Best Promotion Clip Awards
01. Greed Mask
02. Miss International 2006
03. Men In Pain
04. Summer Image 2006
05. Maiden's Vow
06. Forensic Heroes
07. Justin Music Concept
08. To Grow with love
09. Celebrate Moon Festival (Fei Tin Teach You Relax Part)
10. Valentine's Day (Fresh Love Part)
O___O I'm sorry! sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop

Hmm, which series do you think is going to win? smile

Lol dont' be sorry, I was just noting how stupid I am xD haha well at least it gave me a chance to see how many english names I remember.

Oh that's a hard one...personall I want Land of Wealth to win. It wasn't depressing, some of the stuff was complicated like the politics but the rest of it was quite well done. I was actually surprised in some parts. Twists in the plots were quite good.

But then again, La Femme Desperado was pretty popular, I was told that series don't show over the weekend, but LFD's big ending was shown on a sunday as a mother's day special. So it had to be good.

Witty Cutie-Pie

15,525 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Kaoru_Koishii
Chosan
Kaoru_Koishii
Chosan
xbebesimplicityy
Chosan
oh that's a hard one. I gotta say I love em both. Square pegs is the original story and the setting fits slightly better. Life Made Simple is adorable, and I like how it's a more of a rounded ending rather than Square Pegs awkward ending.

ha, i acutally forgot what happened @ the end of square pegs....oh well. well, they were both really good series! ^^

Spoiler at the end Roger, Jessica and the 3rd girl (I have no idea what her name is) all ended up going their seperate ways. Roger became the great baker that he wanted to be (and he became a normal guy again), Jessica went to learn tea in Japan, the third girl went to get an education. In the end they all returned to where everything started and they all walked onto this field, and held hands. To this very day I don't understand this image
Spoiler; Heh it was a good show. =) I guess they just became friends... smile heart
I never thought of that...that's a very good idea. Lol I have closure! heart Thanks Amanda xD
Spoiler; Heh. xDD Yay! And it's better than having one of them hurt right? biggrin

Spoiler: lol though that's true, everyone still wanted Roger to be with Jessica xD
FtF time, sorry Ada-love. sweatdrop heart Raymond&&Frankie&&Tavia!!

Witty Cutie-Pie

15,525 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Kaoru_Koishii
FtF time, sorry Ada-love. sweatdrop heart Raymond&&Frankie&&Tavia!!

Haha ^^ alright you have fun!

Witty Cutie-Pie

15,525 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Kaoru_Koishii
Chosan
All the videos are located next to the category name. Can watch it in either 56k or 300k. They're very nice to watch ^^
Heh okay yay! Thank you Ada! 4laugh
you're welcome ^^

Witty Cutie-Pie

15,525 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Kaoru_Koishii
Chosan
Kaoru_Koishii
Chosan
bebi1092

u two should get more sleep then! well erm.. i actually i shouldn't be the one saying this because i need more sleep myself also xp aww thankies! really happy that u are spending time here ^^ oohhh Aaron's special! haha I want to try it! xd

Lol seems we all need more sleep. Lol I spend every morning on the bus nodding off.

Ooh fried rice...sounds yummy. Really if there's not enough sleep, food is the next best thing.
Go to sleep and stop thinking of Raymond then! talk2hand blaugh

Also...

Face To Fate came out for me!! heart heart

I still needa finish War and Destiny though... T__T But Ada what happened in the end of Forensic Heros? sweatdrop

And, I seriously swear, I think I have anemisa. -__________________- My uncle and mother says we've watched "Twin of Brothers" and I honestly don't remember ANYTHING of it?! gonk crying

Lol if only it was thoughts of Raymond that was keeping me awake at night. Sigh...I have so many assignments due each week. Not getting enough sleep.

YAY ^^ a healthy dosage of Raymond has arrived heart lol

at the very very end? Spoiler: Bobby got Yoyo a planner and told her to plan stuff for him and her. Bobby's dad was very sad that he wasn't proposing. Lol I can't remember too much detail...too long ago xD Oh yes and Frankie and Linda got married.

Lol I would think you'd have seen it. I saw it at least a year ago, and it would've been aired in HK the year before. Lol so you should've saw it in between there somewhere xD
XDD

sad Hmmm try doing them earlier and so? sweatdrop

XDD <33

Yes. smile Spoiler: Ohs. I got sick when Bobby was forced to be with Yoyo. stare Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu I was in denial that Frankie was going to be with Linda... ;_____________________; What about Yoyo's brother though? He had a crush on Linda... Thank you though Ada. smile

Sorry. T^T And woah the longness....

Hehe I probably should, but when it comes to writing assignments I'm mostly inspired by lack of time. Lol makes things so complicated, lol I would have an easier life if it werent' that way xD

Spoiler: Yea...I don't think they make that great a pair. Bobby deserves better. Haha same here. Frankie deserves MUCH better. Yoyo's brother...hm I think he was single in the end.

Witty Cutie-Pie

15,525 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Kaoru_Koishii
Chosan
Kaoru_Koishii
Chosan
Oh I just realized, i've been watching Myolie's "To Grow with Love" for a few days now and I haven't even mentioned it. (Picture belongs to Tnplace.com)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Cast
Myolie Wu
Andy Hui
Jack Wu
Gigi Wong
Matthew Ko
Selena Li
Clarie Yiu
Cheung Chi Kwong
Wong Kei Ying
Chun Wong
Lau Kong
Chen Ho Wai

Hm well though it was rumored to be an asian version of "Bridget Jones Diary" it's actually rather different. Myolie does not "drink like a fish and smoke like a chimney" xd
However, she is a girl who has trouble in both her love life and career but she tries her best anyways.

Personally though...maybe you've guys have read it online about harsh critics on Myolie's acting...she does overdo her actions and seems incredibly clumsy. Some people have claimed that to a point she seems to be insulting fat people. I just find it rather hard to believe that anyone of any size can be doing some of the accident-prone things that Myolie has so far done in 4 episodes.

Hopefully this show improves later on...I thought Myolie was improving in her acting but this show proves that people can revert to bad habits really easily. Sigh so much for her work in WaD.

Andy Hui - I've never had any previous opinion of him except that he was Sammi Chang's long term now ex-boyfriend. Hm...from this show I still don't think much of him. He seems pretty average to me.

*Selena Li is a professional boyfriend-stealer & gold-digger surprise surprise... stare do not like this woman
xD

Selena? gonk Myolie looks odd in the picture and Selena looks old. XDDD

She does over do her emotions, though. sweatdrop She was insulting people?! gonk crying

I never liked her! mad

Lol yea the poster doesn't really show the people well does it xD

No she wasn't directly insulting people. More like she portraits fat people to be - low self-esteem, clumsy, nosy, annoying and in her case highly emotional. So people get this idea that she is insulting fat people.

Lol I don't think anyone likes Selena these days xD
It's okay, I don't wanna see Selena. =]

Ohs I see okay! So that's why she was gaining weight? Ohs... sweatdrop I'm just like her because I'm huge! crying

Good? xDDD So she can leave and remember her LUCKY days as to "being" with Raymond. stare talk2hand gonk

Lol

Hehe yep..now she hopes to lose enough weight for the anniversary xD
Heh..Myolie kind of upsets me with some of the stereotypes that she's showing. Like the eating non-stop, and the wearing a bikini and jumping into the pool like a canonball stare .

haha yes, she got to hug him 2x!!! That's more than lucky already. mad
Chosan
xbebesimplicityy
Chosan
xbebesimplicityy
Chosan
xbebesimplicityy

lol, 45 pounds?!? omb, that's just 30 punds less than what i weigh xDD

*cheeers* i dun like her....iunno, maybe it's her face...not to be mean or ne thing O___o

Lol

Haha don't worry it's Selena...I'm pretty sure not that many people like her. I think it is her face you know...it's like it has (as you've put it xd ) "slut" written on her forehead.

ROFLL. rofl
I think she'd make a great dartboard...

or maybe even better, a jitz table..or or...an air hockey table..or a cushion =)...but for a cushion, i don't think she'd be very comfortable.

lol if she were a cushion it would be the first thing I wouldn't mind my dog rippig up xD

LMFAOO.

Witty Cutie-Pie

15,525 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
xbebesimplicityy
Chosan
xbebesimplicityy
Chosan
xbebesimplicityy

ROFLL. rofl
I think she'd make a great dartboard...

or maybe even better, a jitz table..or or...an air hockey table..or a cushion =)...but for a cushion, i don't think she'd be very comfortable.

lol if she were a cushion it would be the first thing I wouldn't mind my dog rippig up xD

LMFAOO.

Maybe stick some doggy kibble in there just to make sure she does xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas