Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you know about any chinese singers?

Yes 0.41424554826617 41.4% [ 3536 ]
No 0.37792877225867 37.8% [ 3226 ]
I don't care 0.20782567947516 20.8% [ 1774 ]
Total Votes:[ 8536 ]
< 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 659 660 661 > >> >>> »|

NeverFound
i dont know any chiness singer and i dont want to.
Umm you could look up "Andy Lau" or "Raymond Lam". 3nodding They're good singers. <3
Kaoru_Koishii
MeccaFresh
Kaoru_Koishii
MeccaFresh
I like F.I.R too. 3nodding

I saw this music vid of this girl, think her name is Angela or something since she kept saying Angela.... Anyway, she was rapping about something, and then she said something like, "if you don't know me than you're a NOOB!" xd That cracked me up. She said noob.
FIR?

Lol! xD

I'm not sure if you meant you've never heard of F.I.R, or if you're saying that vid I saw was by F.I.R.

If you meant the vid, then wow... they sound completely different from when I first heard them.
I never heard of F.I.R? ;?

Check Them Out. biggrin
MeccaFresh
Kaoru_Koishii
MeccaFresh
Kaoru_Koishii
MeccaFresh
I like F.I.R too. 3nodding

I saw this music vid of this girl, think her name is Angela or something since she kept saying Angela.... Anyway, she was rapping about something, and then she said something like, "if you don't know me than you're a NOOB!" xd That cracked me up. She said noob.
FIR?

Lol! xD

I'm not sure if you meant you've never heard of F.I.R, or if you're saying that vid I saw was by F.I.R.

If you meant the vid, then wow... they sound completely different from when I first heard them.
I never heard of F.I.R? ;?

Check Them Out. biggrin
oOoOo, Cool! They're not thjat bad? ;D
I love F.I.R. I call them the Chinese Evanescence. Feel free to disagree with that, I will admit it's not the aptest of comparisons, but when I first heard their music blaring from a Chinese stereo in a clothing store last summer when I went back to China, that's what I thought of. I've heard 3 of their songs and liked 2: Lydia and Qian Nian Zhi Lian.
My all time favorite Chinese t.v. show will be Da Ming Gong Ci. I don't think anything else will ever beat it. It's sad that it's riddled with historical inaccuracies, I so want Taiping to be portrayed in its more positive light. I'd hate to think of her as a conniving woman like her mother except not crafty enough to succeed. Her story as seen in the tv show is much more beautiful and tragic.
waaa i just saw certain episodes of " the big adventurer" on youtube.com but dubbed in viet. i got to say francis is totally awesome in there along with dayo wong too! smile heart
ShrtlilAzngrl
waaa i just saw certain episodes of " the big adventurer" on youtube.com but dubbed in viet. i got to say francis is totally awesome in there along with dayo wong too! smile heart

i saw some of it but then, i got bored...... hehehe... sweatdrop

Witty Cutie-Pie

15,525 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
I grew up watching tvb. Seriously I probably wouldn't be so fluent in cantonese if it wasn't for their dramas. I just finished their recent "Dance of Passion" and "Au Revoir Shanghai". DOP was pretty good, somewhat depressing but still not too bad. ARS I don't really recommend unless you have nothing better to watch.

I wish I could say I have a favorite but I really love to watch all of TVBs dramas. Especially the ones set in Ancient China. They have the nicest costumes and hair whee

I used to have the hugest crush on Louis Koo when he was still in TVB but he's kind of out of touch lately. My current favorite is Raymond Lam. Good singer and fabulously cute actor. He's coming here to Canada and I would love to go see him but I have summer school the night he's coming gonk oh cruel cruel fate.

Some other actors that are pretty good like: Moses Chan, Benny chan, Joe Ma, Kevin Cheung, Bobby Au Yeung (he's hilarious)
Actress that I like: Melissa Ng, Charmain Sheh, Sonja kwok (sort of), Anne Heung, Leila Tong, Sharon Chan (not too bad)

Witty Cutie-Pie

15,525 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Btw did I mention I love the creator of this thread. I was always thinking about making one because I never found one but then I saw this biggrin Never knew there were so many tvb fans here! whee
schonest_madchen
stare
Please don't spam. >.<

cordial_cardinal
My all time favorite Chinese t.v. show will be Da Ming Gong Ci. I don't think anything else will ever beat it. It's sad that it's riddled with historical inaccuracies, I so want Taiping to be portrayed in its more positive light. I'd hate to think of her as a conniving woman like her mother except not crafty enough to succeed. Her story as seen in the tv show is much more beautiful and tragic.
That's cool. xD I don't think I seen that though. =(
Chosan
Btw did I mention I love the creator of this thread. I was always thinking about making one because I never found one but then I saw this biggrin Never knew there were so many tvb fans here! whee
Woah same here for me! x]]
Chosan
I grew up watching tvb. Seriously I probably wouldn't be so fluent in cantonese if it wasn't for their dramas. I just finished their recent "Dance of Passion" and "Au Revoir Shanghai". DOP was pretty good, somewhat depressing but still not too bad. ARS I don't really recommend unless you have nothing better to watch.

I wish I could say I have a favorite but I really love to watch all of TVBs dramas. Especially the ones set in Ancient China. They have the nicest costumes and hair whee

I used to have the hugest crush on Louis Koo when he was still in TVB but he's kind of out of touch lately. My current favorite is Raymond Lam. Good singer and fabulously cute actor. He's coming here to Canada and I would love to go see him but I have summer school the night he's coming gonk oh cruel cruel fate.

Some other actors that are pretty good like: Moses Chan, Benny chan, Joe Ma, Kevin Cheung, Bobby Au Yeung (he's hilarious)
Actress that I like: Melissa Ng, Charmain Sheh, Sonja kwok (sort of), Anne Heung, Leila Tong, Sharon Chan (not too bad)
In a that's like the same for me! x] Except all my series are dubbed in viet. <3 Woah I really wanna watch Dance of Passion, I hope it comes out in Viet soon! ;-; What's it about? ^____^

Haha. xP Same here and they're like 99% always so good! <3

Aww, heh my longest crush has been Julian Cheung!! xD ♥ Raymond and Julian have so cute dimples!! Eccckk! Gah! gonk I'm sorry! I hope you somehow meet him? xD Hmm how do you know he's come over to Canada though?

Steven Ma too?

Witty Cutie-Pie

15,525 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Kaoru_Koishii
Chosan

In a that's like the same for me! x] Except all my series are dubbed in viet. <3 Woah I really wanna watch Dance of Passion, I hope it comes out in Viet soon! ;-; What's it about? ^____^

Aww, heh my longest crush has been Julian Cheung!! xD ♥ Raymond and Julian have so cute dimples!! Eccckk! Gah! gonk I'm sorry! I hope you somehow meet him? xD Hmm how do you know he's come over to Canada though?

Steven Ma too?

Dance of Passion is about the life of people in western China in the late 1920s and 1930s. It's about culture and traditional beliefs as well as conspiracy and revenge. Much like war and beauty to some extent. The pairings are a lot better planned though xd

Hehe learn Cantonese and you can watch it as soon as it airs in HK... wink

I don't think Steven Ma is coming, I only heard Bowie Lam, Melissa Ng, Sharon Chan and Raymond Lam are coming. I heard it from my friends, they all know what a Raymond fan I am. I also had it confirmed on the Raymond discussion forum. I believe they're making stops in Toronto, Calgary and Vancouver. It's the Canada Tour as they put it whee I wanna go!!! lol oh well will make own personal tribute by watching Raymond series after my midterm.
Chosan
Kaoru_Koishii
Chosan

Steven Ma too?

Dance of Passion is about the life of people in western China in the late 1920s and 1930s. It's about culture and traditional beliefs as well as conspiracy and revenge. Much like war and beauty to some extent. The pairings are a lot better planned though xd

Hehe learn Cantonese and you can watch it as soon as it airs in HK... wink

I don't think Steven Ma is coming, I only heard Bowie Lam, Melissa Ng, Sharon Chan and Raymond Lam are coming. I heard it from my friends, they all know what a Raymond fan I am. I also had it confirmed on the Raymond discussion forum. I believe they're making stops in Toronto, Calgary and Vancouver. It's the Canada Tour as they put it whee I wanna go!!! lol oh well will make own personal tribute by watching Raymond series after my midterm.
Oh I see! xD I can't wait to see because I've been seeing it everywhere and it sounds so good. Yeah. x) Alot of people say it's like War and Beauty II because of the pairings and people. ;P

Lol. ;DD Gah the WORST thing is that I'm actually half chinese[cantonese] and I can't speak Cantonese at all I know a few words but... gonk crying

Yeah Steven isn't in it but I meant do you like him too? ;D Oh, lol. =D But yeah Raymond is awesome! It's so cool though, I wanna live in Canada now! ;-; Maybe you can stop by like after school? D: It I ever met him..... I'll glomp him x2. >D One for you and me. xP

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff