< 1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 659 660 661 > >> >>> »|

puma-808
The Twins!!!
User Image
User Image

nice pics!
Kaoru_Koishii
bebi1092
Roger Kwok was in a show called "Square Pegs" and the new one that came out is called "Life Made Simple." I finished watching it like a few months ago but has anyone else seen it? I thought it was good and funny too ^^ I like the way he acts in those shows.
Oh! I watched Life Made Simple! xDDD It was awesome, but I kinda didn't like the ending. :B But it was good and funny. xD Roger was really good there! xd heart

yea, the ending was like weird. it didn't seem like a real ending but many shows do that sad
bebi1092
Kaoru_Koishii
bebi1092
Roger Kwok was in a show called "Square Pegs" and the new one that came out is called "Life Made Simple." I finished watching it like a few months ago but has anyone else seen it? I thought it was good and funny too ^^ I like the way he acts in those shows.
Oh! I watched Life Made Simple! xDDD It was awesome, but I kinda didn't like the ending. :B But it was good and funny. xD Roger was really good there! xd heart

yea, the ending was like weird. it didn't seem like a real ending but many shows do that sad
Yeah... sad You're right though... Hey have you ever seen "Point of No Return"? I loved that movie, it was sad REALLY sad though... ;_; It was a while back... ><
I like F.I.R too. 3nodding

I saw this music vid of this girl, think her name is Angela or something since she kept saying Angela.... Anyway, she was rapping about something, and then she said something like, "if you don't know me than you're a NOOB!" xd That cracked me up. She said noob.
MeccaFresh

I saw this music vid of this girl, think her name is Angela or something since she kept saying Angela.... Anyway, she was rapping about something, and then she said something like, "if you don't know me than you're a NOOB!" xd That cracked me up. She said noob.
FIR?

Lol! xD
Kaoru_Koishii
bebi1092
Kaoru_Koishii
bebi1092

Yeah... sad You're right though... Hey have you ever seen "Point of No Return"? I loved that movie, it was sad REALLY sad though... ;_; It was a while back... ><

yes, i'm pretty sure i saw that show but i just don't remember what happened in it sweatdrop
bebi1092
Kaoru_Koishii
bebi1092
Kaoru_Koishii
bebi1092

yes, i'm pretty sure i saw that show but i just don't remember what happened in it sweatdrop
Me too, I remember the highlights of it but don't remember all of it... Dx
Its wierd Ive never heard Chinese singers sing!!!
Kaoru_Koishii
MeccaFresh

FIR?

Lol! xD

I'm not sure if you meant you've never heard of F.I.R, or if you're saying that vid I saw was by F.I.R.

If you meant the vid, then wow... they sound completely different from when I first heard them.
im chinese smile and i likes to watch TVBs..
MeccaFresh
Kaoru_Koishii
MeccaFresh

FIR?

Lol! xD

I'm not sure if you meant you've never heard of F.I.R, or if you're saying that vid I saw was by F.I.R.

If you meant the vid, then wow... they sound completely different from when I first heard them.
I never heard of F.I.R? ;?
jay chouuuuuu ! ^o^
shadowm0573
That's awesome, do you have a favorite? <33
shadowm0573

Me too!!! mrgreen
i dont know any chiness singer and i dont want to.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff