Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you know about any chinese singers?

Yes 0.41424554826617 41.4% [ 3536 ]
No 0.37792877225867 37.8% [ 3226 ]
I don't care 0.20782567947516 20.8% [ 1774 ]
Total Votes:[ 8536 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 659 660 661 > >> >>> »|

Want to talk about your favorite chinese shows, singers, and/or actors? Come here!
Join in on the talks about TVB dramas that are out or talk about ones that you like. Most likely or probably, someone might know it here too.
Favorite hong kong or taiwanese (and other) stars? What do you like about them?
Hope you'll like this forum as much as me and my fellow TVB-ers! biggrin

P.S. There is no need to bump in this thread. Please and Thank You!

...: Important :...
Raymond heart Ada
Bosco heart Quanie
Chilam heart Amanda

3nodding
takeshi kaneshiro is my hubby. and wong lee hom is my pool boy that i have an affair with occasionally. i don't think they're from hong kong though...
MeccaFresh
takeshi kaneshiro is my hubby. and wong lee hom is my pool boy that i have an affair with occasionally. i don't think they're from hong kong though...

thanks for commenting. well, its okay. i'll count the ones that are chinese so wong lee hom counts and the other one, is it japanese or something?
bebi1092
MeccaFresh

thanks for commenting. well, its okay. i'll count the ones that are chinese so wong lee hom counts and the other one, is it japanese or something?

he's japanese and chinese, raised in china, i think. he's in house of flying daggers. the one that's not andy lau. he was also in turn left, turn right, which was a very cute movie, and chungking express - the guy that ate all those cans of pineapple, and played an angel in lavender, and i believe he was also in fallen angels... im not sure about that last one though.

edit: correction, he's japanese and taiwanese, raised in taiwan.
MeccaFresh
bebi1092
MeccaFresh

he's japanese and chinese, raised in china, i think. he's in house of flying daggers. the one that's not andy lau. he was also in turn left, turn right, which was a very cute movie, and chungking express - the guy that ate all those cans of pineapple, and played an angel in lavender, and i believe he was also in fallen angels... im not sure about that last one though.

edit: correction, he's japanese and taiwanese, raised in taiwan.

oh... that's cool
sigh, no one is posting anything here....
MeccaFresh

wang lee hom is hott. i love his music! he's actually from rochester new york. born and raised there. = D lol
by the way.... TVB rocks!! the series are awesome!! right now im watching le femme desperado.. O_O i dont like it that much. the pairings are really off stare
blackhair_MAiDEN
by the way.... TVB rocks!! the series are awesome!! right now im watching le femme desperado.. O_O i dont like it that much. the pairings are really off stare

yay! another person that watches TVB. i'm watching that too. yeah, i think the pairings are kinda weird too.
The only one I know is S.H.E ...
DANCEontheROOF
The only one I know is S.H.E ...

cool biggrin
alec su whee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items