Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello, everybody! Nice to meet you all. (Shakes hands) Let's get straight to the point here.
As much as I love books, I have to say I love to watch tv shows to. Recently I have been watching Veronica Mars (I know, I'm a bit behind...) and was sad to find out that it was canceled after the third season. Believe me, I was crying my eyes out. So, to comfort myself, I have decided to call all fans of shows that were canceled, and let it all out. Doesn't matter new or old, or soon to be canceled.

But! Here are some rules you must follow(if a lot of people come and talk):
1. Please do not be mean! Everyone has their own opinion, and like I said it must be expressed or else it eats you up. If you don't know what being mean is, here is an example:

Gaian 1: OMG!!! I miss Moonlight so much... Sob, sob
Gaian 2: Shut up!! That was an horrible show!
Gaian 1: Oh yeah? Then what was your favorite?
Gaian 2: Duh! The best show ever! House MD.
Gaian 1: That show is not even canceled yet.
Gaian 2: It will be. I saw on the Internet.
Gaian 1: OMG! How could you even watch a show as lame as that?

Do you see what I mean? (no offense to any Moonlight fans or House fans)
2. Do not quote this message. It is way too long!
3. That's it, aren't I nice?
Now my fellow tv lovers! Go!
Also I will continue to add rules if there is a need to.
Caphice?

4,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
I started watching Veronica Mars a few months ago, too. My friends told me, "The ending sucks, so don't get your hopes up too high." I was mad that it was canceled.

I'd want to renew Pushing Daisies and Pan Am. They were both on ABC. Pan Am didn't have a lot of story that was interesting, but 1960s stewardesses? I mean, come on.

Dapper Lunatic

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
RENEW STORM HAWKS!
RENEW STORM HAWKS!
RENEW STORM HAWKS!
RENEW KIRBY: RIGHT BACK AT YA!

Romantic Shapeshifter

9,675 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
I say bring back the following:
Eastwick
Heroes
No Ordinary Family
Numbers
I can not think of any others at this moment in time so I will leave you with these.

Conservative Autobiographer

5,950 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
I'm not sure if it was canceled, but Alphas.

SuperSagi's Princess

Hopeless Romantic

43,200 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Waffles! 25
Definitely FLASHFORWARD.

Enduring Elocutionist

Loki_Dragon
Eastwick
Heroes
No Ordinary Family
Numbers
I can not think of any others at this moment in time so I will leave you with these.

HOW CAN YOU READ MY MIND?! emotion_jawdrop

The ones missing from that list for my own preferences would be V, Surface, and Dead Like Me.
Freaks and Geeks
Firefly
Carnivale
Kyle XY
Gilmore Girls (though the ending was satisfying enough)
New Amsterdam
Cupid (the newer version)
Camelot
Whistler
Radio Free Roscoe
The Best Years
Phil of The Future

... right now can't think of anymore, but I'm sure there is more.

Fashionable Vampire

Moonlight and Jericho.
Enough said.
More so for the sake of future generations than anything else, but I would love it if they brought back Wishbone. That little dog represents so much of my childhood....

Oh, and The Cape! That was really messed up the point at which they cancelled it. There was no resolution or anything...Unless it wasn't cancelled and is in fact on a very long break, though I highly doubt that.
Angel, Moonlight and Pushing Daises.
Pushing Daisies. emotion_8c I love Lee Pace.
I have to agree with you for Pushing Daises, V, and Heroes. But I also want Buffy the Vampire Slayer back! I never really got the ending I hoped for. stressed
CrazedRocker
I started watching Veronica Mars a few months ago, too. My friends told me, The ending sucks, so dont get your hopes up too high. I was mad that it was canceled.

Id want to renew Pushing Daisies and Pan Am. They were both on ABC. Pan Am didnt have a lot of story that was interesting, but 1960s stewardesses? I mean, come on.

Well, Im on the second season, but debating if I should watch the third season as Logan and Veronica break up...Im a hopeless LoVe shipper).

Romantic Shapeshifter

9,675 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
nikomas
Loki_Dragon
Eastwick
Heroes
No Ordinary Family
Numbers

HOW CAN YOU READ MY MIND?! emotion_jawdrop

The ones missing from that list for my own preferences would be V, Surface, and Dead Like Me.

Ya dead like me is one of those that I forgot. Also Tru Calling being another. Mind you that I am only listing shows that have been canceled not ended.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff