Welcome to Gaia! ::

I like rick ,but from the comics
I just stick with the comics. The latest arc, "Something to Fear", is shaping up to be brutal.
i originally started watching "The Walking Dead" show. I later was told by a close friend, that the comics were badass. I found a torrent and, have been reading them slowly. i cant wait to catch up and find out where the show is headed. The show seems to be progressing way waster then the comic does.
Carl and Lori would be tied for last if not for the whole 'love triangle' thing. Also, if Lori was ever watching Carl...things would be different crying That's partly why I hate Carl too.

heart Dale heart will always be my favorite crying

6,650 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Tycoon 200
Daryl Dixon is the ******** king if I had to pick between him and chuck norris when zombies hit I will decapitate chuck's head for Daryl Dixon.

High-scoring Werewolf

11,650 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
What do you think about the pics released of the Governor?

3,450 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
I love watching the walking dead! heart
Yeah, my least favourite character is Lori, i don't know, to me there's just something off about her, my favourites are Rick, Shane was one of my favourites but i'm sort of glad he died.

I can't wait for season 3!! emotion_yatta

Blessed Lunatic

12,250 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
I wanna see that show. :/
Kyoujin Tsuru
I just stick with the comics. The latest arc, "Something to Fear", is shaping up to be brutal.

robert kirkman said be prepared for EPIC VIOLENCE, when issue 100 comes out in july.
AKO_Slash
What do you think about the pics released of the Governor?

i googled it i managed to find one pic.
http://leagueofcomicgeeks.com/news/1651/merle-dixons-walking-dead-return-teased-with-new-photo
http://leagueofcomicgeeks.com/news/1643/first-look-at-david-morrissey-as-the-walking-deads-governor
Glenns the old cute one right? love. the. walking. dead. heart

Clean Junior

6,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Hey guys Season 3 is out now! We can talk all about the latest episodes finally! So what did you guys think of the first 2 episodes so far? I personally like T-Dog more and more with each episode, and Idk about Glenn anymore. I still very much hate Carl, and Darrel was always a badass. LOL idk tell me what you guys think!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff