Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angelic Conversationalist

6,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Tycoon 200
Alright, I just finished all of The Walking Dead on netflix. So i have finished season 3. I love how its been pulling me in and Daryl has taken my favorite character spot. But I've been hearing rumors about season 4 and how it wasnt that great. I do not care about spoliers. In fact they keep me watching, because sometimes i dont believe people and how the describe it till i see it for myself. The finale to the season 3 i enjoyed because i hated amy's sister with a burning passion. I wanted her dead for so long and i got my wish. (btw im terrible with remembering there names). I forgot his name but the guy who owns the trailer was one of my favorites and his death left me really sad. He shouldnt have went out like that. if he was going to die i wanted him to go down in a blaze of glory! Not having a zombie rip out his stomach and not even get bitten. And i feel like rick is losing his god damn mind. he was one of my favorites but ever since his wife died he just keeps going crazy.
Anyone thought or any explanations? And why is season 4 i hear is "not that good"
To be honest season 4 wasn't THAT bad. Though i have to agree it wasn't exciting as the past seasons. I guess season 4 was just too much of a bore people just got really irritated with it. Because some episodes just dragged on and there was too much talking and not enough action between characters or how the story progresses etc. And they were just held up in one place, though Rick still looses his god damn mind. However, the ending to it makes up for it. Season 5, well.. lets just say i can't wait for the second part to it.

My suggestion is just watch it and ignore what others say about it, you may say differently and say it wasn't too bad or you really enjoyed it. I heard a lot of crap about it but i didn't think it was 'not good' it was 'ok' for the first half. The second half of season 4 was pretty darn better.
I got to meet the kid that plays Carl from The Walking Dead
ninja mrgreen Sorry not sorry mrgreen ninja
Season 4 wraps up the prison arc nicely. So if you liked Season 3 you'll probably like it. From the last half it takes the story in a new direction.

Season 3 was my overall favorite, and Season 4 is second. I wouldn't say "it's not that good", certainly better than season 2 and (most of) 1 IMO.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff