Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'm currently writing another Labyrinth Fanfic. Would you like to read it when I'm done?

Yes! 0.36538461538462 36.5% [ 19 ]
Wait.. Another? 0.076923076923077 7.7% [ 4 ]
You write Fanfics? 0.25 25.0% [ 13 ]
Jareth finally wins Sarah over!! 0.13461538461538 13.5% [ 7 ]
What's the other story called? (post in thread) 0.17307692307692 17.3% [ 9 ]
Total Votes:[ 52 ]

9,100 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Regular 100
Queen of Riddles
Cyra Hafise
Queen of Riddles
Cyra Hafise
Queen of Riddles
Yes I adored the artwork of the last panel of Roommates, so pretty. And don't get me started on GND at the moment, I love seeing it pop up and check who is in for an interview this time.
I know I love it .. and I would actually like to see our favorite guys "helping" out XD .. and currently I am trying to find something nice to change my avi to so my friend can draw my boyfriend and I
Yeah I mean there are plenty of female hunters too, Like Xena, or maybe the Charmed sisters could come over. Yeah I recently switched for this one, not entirely sure if I really like it but I donĀ“t have much inspiration to go and change it again either so it stays for now.
Oh! I think it would be awesome if Aragorn from The Lord of the Rings made an apperance. Yeah I'm waiting on my charming bf to make his avi first before I do.
Yeah would be fun to see Legolas react on that, don't know if I would call Aragorn a monsterhunter though. Well I got started on my red skirt.
Wha.. wait .. Aragorn is a Ranger .. he hunts and fights .. he's like the most manly guy there is lol XD Plus he's a king!

9,100 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Regular 100
The Forgotten Theatre
Cyra Hafise
The Forgotten Theatre
How many people here are going to the Labyrinth of Jareth masquerade ball in June?

I know I am!
3nodding whee
I really wish I could

You should. It looks amazing. This will be my first time going. I'm so excited!!!! 4laugh
It looks and sounds like so much fun surprised

9,100 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Regular 100
ll Geheimnis ll
Cyra Hafise
ll Geheimnis ll
Cyra Hafise
ll Geheimnis ll

XD
Yeah, I think a new poll is in order.
My hyperness is over.
Now just to figure one out

It'll come to ya. It always happens.
Yeah, when I'm not so tired

Yeah, that helps a lot. Ha ha.
I'm not really that tired.
I'm excited for tomorrow, the new GND comic will be up

9,100 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Regular 100
lichtenberg figures
Hey guys quick question does anybody know where i could find some scans of the Labyrinth comic book at the time of it's release?
I'm kind of "Redrawing" Labyrinth as a Zine (A5-ish size) since I need some practice and experimentation on my zine skills and I thought that Labyrinth would be a cool pet project.
The comic book would at least give me an idea what they did without the musical numbers, the book can only do so much for me!
No, sorry. Maybe you can google it?

Angelic Man-Lover

22,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Bookworm 100
Cyra Hafise
ll Geheimnis ll
Cyra Hafise
ll Geheimnis ll
Cyra Hafise
ll Geheimnis ll

XD
Yeah, I think a new poll is in order.
My hyperness is over.
Now just to figure one out

Nice. I get to. To my favorite pizza parlor. We rarley go there anymore. They are not cheap, but all there pizza is hand crafted and freshly baked, and it's so good. And anytime soon I should be getting my Film wizardy book and Rocky Horror Picture Show. :3

9,100 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Regular 100
ll Geheimnis ll
Cyra Hafise
ll Geheimnis ll
Cyra Hafise
ll Geheimnis ll

Nice. I get to. To my favorite pizza parlor. We rarley go there anymore. They are not cheap, but all there pizza is hand crafted and freshly baked, and it's so good. And anytime soon I should be getting my Film wizardy book and Rocky Horror Picture Show. :3
Please tell me you know what that is because you need to see it otherwise XD

Angelic Man-Lover

22,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Bookworm 100
Cyra Hafise
ll Geheimnis ll
Cyra Hafise
ll Geheimnis ll
Cyra Hafise
ll Geheimnis ll

they're the Girls Next door comics, yeah?

9,100 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Regular 100
ll Geheimnis ll
Cyra Hafise
ll Geheimnis ll
Cyra Hafise
ll Geheimnis ll

Yes! Congrats, you passed the pop quiz XD

Angelic Man-Lover

22,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Bookworm 100
Cyra Hafise
ll Geheimnis ll
Cyra Hafise
ll Geheimnis ll
Cyra Hafise
ll Geheimnis ll

Okay, screw the color and centered lettering. It's a pain on the phone. XD
But I've heard of 'em, never read 'em.
Speaking of comics, I'm ordering about 30 X-Men comics tomorrow. I'll be in nerd heaven for a few days.

9,100 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Regular 100
ll Geheimnis ll
Cyra Hafise
ll Geheimnis ll
Cyra Hafise
ll Geheimnis ll

Speaking of comics, I'm ordering about 30 X-Men comics tomorrow. I'll be in nerd heaven for a few days.
What?? You should read them! I bet you'll love them

Angelic Man-Lover

22,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Bookworm 100
Cyra Hafise
ll Geheimnis ll
Cyra Hafise
ll Geheimnis ll
Cyra Hafise
ll Geheimnis ll

Nein, nein, nein, nein und nein. To much to read. I have over a dozen books I've started and need to finish already. XD And I plan on trying that. I got one down today.

6,900 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
Cyra Hafise
Queen of Riddles
Cyra Hafise
Queen of Riddles
Cyra Hafise
Queen of Riddles
Yes I adored the artwork of the last panel of Roommates, so pretty. And don't get me started on GND at the moment, I love seeing it pop up and check who is in for an interview this time.
I know I love it .. and I would actually like to see our favorite guys "helping" out XD .. and currently I am trying to find something nice to change my avi to so my friend can draw my boyfriend and I
Yeah I mean there are plenty of female hunters too, Like Xena, or maybe the Charmed sisters could come over. Yeah I recently switched for this one, not entirely sure if I really like it but I donĀ“t have much inspiration to go and change it again either so it stays for now.
Oh! I think it would be awesome if Aragorn from The Lord of the Rings made an apperance. Yeah I'm waiting on my charming bf to make his avi first before I do.
Yeah would be fun to see Legolas react on that, don't know if I would call Aragorn a monsterhunter though. Well I got started on my red skirt.
Wha.. wait .. Aragorn is a Ranger .. he hunts and fights .. he's like the most manly guy there is lol XD Plus he's a king!
True enough. Ah my patterns came in on Friday. Still busy with the red taffeta skirt, though so I have decided to finish that first. I've had an amazing weekend, yesterday a couple friends came over and my boyfriend was here and for our ten month anniversay we watched the Deathly Hallows part 1&2 again. One of the people who had come over had seen part one and was originally going to go along to the premiere of part 2. But since she had broken her foot a couple weeks before she couldn't come. So we promised her we would redo the whole thing together with her once. So we finally did that yesterday.

6,900 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
Whoops doublepost, but a rightfull one if I say so myself...

For lichtenberg figures and anyone else interested in my work process for the dress. I give you the first picture.

User Image
Today I traced my patterns, pinned them to the fabric, cut the fabric and pinned all those loose parts together into this huge a** skirt. Mind you everything is still only pinned down. It will get gathered when I am going to add the waistband and of course it still needs to get hemmed as well.

9,100 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Regular 100
ll Geheimnis ll
Cyra Hafise
ll Geheimnis ll
Cyra Hafise
ll Geheimnis ll

Nein, nein, nein, nein und nein. To much to read. I have over a dozen books I've started and need to finish already. XD And I plan on trying that. I got one down today.
Yes you really should read them. You don't have to read all of them at once

9,100 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Regular 100
Queen of Riddles
Whoops doublepost, but a rightfull one if I say so myself...

For lichtenberg figures and anyone else interested in my work process for the dress. I give you the first picture.

User Image
Today I traced my patterns, pinned them to the fabric, cut the fabric and pinned all those loose parts together into this huge a** skirt. Mind you everything is still only pinned down. It will get gathered when I am going to add the waistband and of course it still needs to get hemmed as well.
All that taken in to consideration, I think it looks neat and will look even lovelier when finished.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff