Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'm currently writing another Labyrinth Fanfic. Would you like to read it when I'm done?

Yes! 0.36538461538462 36.5% [ 19 ]
Wait.. Another? 0.076923076923077 7.7% [ 4 ]
You write Fanfics? 0.25 25.0% [ 13 ]
Jareth finally wins Sarah over!! 0.13461538461538 13.5% [ 7 ]
What's the other story called? (post in thread) 0.17307692307692 17.3% [ 9 ]
Total Votes:[ 52 ]

9,100 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Regular 100
ll Geheimnis ll
Cyra Hafise
ll Geheimnis ll
I clicked into this section and this is the first thing I saw. emotion_awesome
Welcome to The Underground On Gaia surprised

Why thank you, love. How are you?
I'm well, and yourself? It seems you've just missed our very own mysterious Jareth

Angelic Man-Lover

22,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Bookworm 100
Cyra Hafise
ll Geheimnis ll
Cyra Hafise
ll Geheimnis ll

I'm well, and yourself? It seems you've just missed our very own mysterious Jareth

Honestly, I'm tired. I was on a field trip today for my art class, it was fun, got a small amount of new books today. The place sadly did not have Return to the Labyrinth, so I probably have to purchase them online.
And I noticed that, I guess I may have to try and be here next time he is on.

9,100 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Regular 100
ll Geheimnis ll
Cyra Hafise
ll Geheimnis ll
Cyra Hafise
ll Geheimnis ll

Honestly, I'm tired. I was on a field trip today for my art class, it was fun, got a small amount of new books today. The place sadly did not have Return to the Labyrinth, so I probably have to purchase them online.
Yeah, I don't suppose libraries have it though you might try an interlibrary Loan.

Angelic Man-Lover

22,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Bookworm 100
Cyra Hafise
ll Geheimnis ll
Cyra Hafise
ll Geheimnis ll
Cyra Hafise
ll Geheimnis ll

Yeah, I don't suppose libraries have it though you might try an interlibrary Loan.

I rather own the books, and there is only four volumes. I like the feeling of owning all these books. It's a favorite pass time for me. Haha. I need a new bookshelf sadly, as well as my mum. I'm stacking my books on the extra space on the shelves now.

9,100 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Regular 100
ll Geheimnis ll
Cyra Hafise
ll Geheimnis ll
Cyra Hafise
ll Geheimnis ll

I rather own the books, and there is only four volumes. I like the feeling of owning all these books. It's a favorite pass time for me. Haha. I need a new bookshelf sadly, as well as my mum. I'm stacking my books on the extra space on the shelves now.
Haha trust me I know, I have books everywhere in my room. My bookshelf is full.

Angelic Man-Lover

22,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Bookworm 100
Cyra Hafise
ll Geheimnis ll
Cyra Hafise
ll Geheimnis ll
Cyra Hafise
ll Geheimnis ll

My mom and I could start a mini library. But we are picky about our hardcovers. Paperpacks, who cares, you can replace them easy.
My mom and I have this used bookstore we go to, and we can ge books as low as $2, maybe lower. We always come out with a shelve or two full. We are terrible. But I guess wasting money on books is better than what we could really spend it on.

9,100 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Regular 100
ll Geheimnis ll
Cyra Hafise
ll Geheimnis ll
Cyra Hafise
ll Geheimnis ll

My mom and I could start a mini library. But we are picky about our hardcovers. Paperpacks, who cares, you can replace them easy.
My mom and I have this used bookstore we go to, and we can ge books as low as $2, maybe lower. We always come out with a shelve or two full. We are terrible. But I guess wasting money on books is better than what we could really spend it on.
I'd be the same way too. I tend to only really buy my own copies if I like the author or I've read the book and know I'll read it again.

Angelic Man-Lover

22,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Bookworm 100
Cyra Hafise
ll Geheimnis ll
Cyra Hafise
ll Geheimnis ll
Cyra Hafise
ll Geheimnis ll

I'd be the same way too. I tend to only really buy my own copies if I like the author or I've read the book and know I'll read it again.

I get stuff that grabs my attention. I bought the very first shrloc Holmes book my Sir Arthur Conan Doyle.
I also have two shelves of Harry Potter books. First edition hardcver, paperback, UK edition, and all these side books for it.
I also ead a lot of vampire novels.
Any specific genre you like?
Harry Potter? A splendid series. To be honest, I was a tad bit upset when it ended. But sadly all good things must have a good ending to it.
I have a copy of "The Picture of Dorian Gray". Though with all these events coming up, I haven't even begun.

(I know the author for Harry Potter actually discussed something about writting another book and continuing the series. To be honest, I hope she doesn't. The way "The Deathly Hallows" was ended will only spoil the other books. I mean, where do you go from there? Voldemort is dead. What more can you continue. I would probably not read it. I was so upset when Severus Snape died. He is my favorite.)

6,900 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
Cyra Hafise
Queen of Riddles
Yes pretty dress are always nice to look at. I've bought some bordeaux red silk taffeta, I'm going to make a fishtailskirt for myself.
Gaia isn't informing me of replies. I must appologize. That sounds so pretty
Thanks I'm going to be using this tutorialtutorial, probably going to do some beadwork on the sewing edge of the ruffle to mask it. I figured it is good to get a feel for cutting into expensive fabric. Because when I get started on that ballgown I'm going to be using quite a lot of taffeta too. But it's such a pretty style skirt, and with our one year anniversary coming up in about two months, I wanted something pretty in my wardrobe that I could wow him with.

9,100 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Regular 100
-TheKingJareth-
Harry Potter? A splendid series. To be honest, I was a tad bit upset when it ended. But sadly all good things must have a good ending to it.
I have a copy of "The Picture of Dorian Gray". Though with all these events coming up, I haven't even begun.

(I know the author for Harry Potter actually discussed something about writting another book and continuing the series. To be honest, I hope she doesn't. The way "The Deathly Hallows" was ended will only spoil the other books. I mean, where do you go from there? Voldemort is dead. What more can you continue. I would probably not read it. I was so upset when Severus Snape died. He is my favorite.)
I love Serverus, I knew he was good from the start. He's my favorite.

9,100 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Regular 100
Queen of Riddles
Cyra Hafise
Queen of Riddles
Yes pretty dress are always nice to look at. I've bought some bordeaux red silk taffeta, I'm going to make a fishtailskirt for myself.
Gaia isn't informing me of replies. I must appologize. That sounds so pretty
Thanks I'm going to be using this tutorialtutorial, probably going to do some beadwork on the sewing edge of the ruffle to mask it. I figured it is good to get a feel for cutting into expensive fabric. Because when I get started on that ballgown I'm going to be using quite a lot of taffeta too. But it's such a pretty style skirt, and with our one year anniversary coming up in about two months, I wanted something pretty in my wardrobe that I could wow him with.
Sounds like a great idea. and you can wear the pretty fabric everyday

9,100 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Regular 100
ll Geheimnis ll
Cyra Hafise
ll Geheimnis ll
Cyra Hafise
ll Geheimnis ll

I get stuff that grabs my attention. I bought the very first shrloc Holmes book my Sir Arthur Conan Doyle.
I also have two shelves of Harry Potter books. First edition hardcver, paperback, UK edition, and all these side books for it.
Me, I read just about anything but I tend to read a lot of historical romances.

Angelic Man-Lover

22,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Bookworm 100
Cyra Hafise
ll Geheimnis ll
Cyra Hafise
ll Geheimnis ll
Cyra Hafise
ll Geheimnis ll

I like the peranormal romance books. Ha ha.
But I went to the doctor's and she gave me a show, my arm feels weird. XD

9,100 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Regular 100
ll Geheimnis ll
Cyra Hafise
ll Geheimnis ll
Cyra Hafise
ll Geheimnis ll

I like the peranormal romance books. Ha ha.
But I went to the doctor's and she gave me a show, my arm feels weird. XD
Maybe you should lie down?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas