Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'm currently writing another Labyrinth Fanfic. Would you like to read it when I'm done?

Yes! 0.36538461538462 36.5% [ 19 ]
Wait.. Another? 0.076923076923077 7.7% [ 4 ]
You write Fanfics? 0.25 25.0% [ 13 ]
Jareth finally wins Sarah over!! 0.13461538461538 13.5% [ 7 ]
What's the other story called? (post in thread) 0.17307692307692 17.3% [ 9 ]
Total Votes:[ 52 ]

4,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
Let me just slowly make my way in here from the event thread.

9,100 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Regular 100
lichtenberg figures
Let me just slowly make my way in here from the event thread.
Take your time
Cyra Hafise
Vabbi
Cyra Hafise
Vabbi
Cyra Hafise
I like it, hopefully he will show up. Green for St. Patrick's Day?

Yes, I think it'd be neat to see him in a sparkly green outfit. 3nodding
I think we all need to figure out a sparkly green outfit

Mmm yes, I will meddle around in tektek but first I need to go pick up my roommate.
ttyl <3
When it comes to tektek I have the hardest time

I am not as good as I used to be just lost the energy and creativity for it.

9,100 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Regular 100
Vabbi
Cyra Hafise
Vabbi
Cyra Hafise
Vabbi
Cyra Hafise
I like it, hopefully he will show up. Green for St. Patrick's Day?

Yes, I think it'd be neat to see him in a sparkly green outfit. 3nodding

Mmm yes, I will meddle around in tektek but first I need to go pick up my roommate.
ttyl <3

I get overwhelmed with all the items and frustrated at the inflation of the marketplace
Cyra Hafise
Vabbi
Cyra Hafise
Vabbi
Cyra Hafise

ttyl <3

I get overwhelmed with all the items and frustrated at the inflation of the marketplace

That's when I say 'fudge it' and click the gold shop only option. lol
I use a few of the items I already have in the invo along with the gold shop items.
Pretty much what I did with my current avie.

9,100 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Regular 100
Vabbi
Cyra Hafise
Vabbi
Cyra Hafise
Vabbi
Cyra Hafise

ttyl <3

That's when I say 'fudge it' and click the gold shop only option. lol
I use a few of the items I already have in the invo along with the gold shop items.
Pretty much what I did with my current avie.
Same here. I use what I have

6,900 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
Cyra Hafise
Queen of Riddles
The Forgotten Theatre
Queen of Riddles
Cyra Hafise
Let's Steal away and chase our dreams...

Hello my Labyrinth lovers and friends. I do appologize for being gone so long. But I am back and ready to spread the love and glitteriness of Labyrinth

...And hope they never find us
I have to thank you once again for your hat and cowl my drea. Winter has finally found the Netherlands, we now have snow and temperatures of at least -10 celsius now. I'm wearing the cowl while typing this and when I go out the hat gets worn under my typical coat hood to keep my head extra cozy.

Happy Snow day! Hope you're dressed warmly. Love the siggy!
The snow was fun to have around but it is melting away now. Thank you ^_^.

Quote:
I'm so glad they come in handy for you. It's actually getting warmer here .. too soon for me.

They really did. Yeah the weather is back to being typical sucky over here too. Happy Valentine's btw.
Happy Valentine's Day
Thank you dear.

I'm busy planning something to give my boyfriend for our next anniversary, which will be the 12th/13th of March, our 8 months together. Seeing it's a Monday/Tuesday we won't be together so I want something cute and simple I can just give to him and let him open it on the day itself. Though I spotted an faily cheap action a radio station had for hotel vouchers for 3 star hotels. Might cave in and buy those so we can plan an weekend away some time.

9,100 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Regular 100
Queen of Riddles
Cyra Hafise
Queen of Riddles
The Forgotten Theatre
Queen of Riddles
I have to thank you once again for your hat and cowl my drea. Winter has finally found the Netherlands, we now have snow and temperatures of at least -10 celsius now. I'm wearing the cowl while typing this and when I go out the hat gets worn under my typical coat hood to keep my head extra cozy.

Quote:
I'm so glad they come in handy for you. It's actually getting warmer here .. too soon for me.

They really did. Yeah the weather is back to being typical sucky over here too. Happy Valentine's btw.
Happy Valentine's Day
Thank you dear.

I'm busy planning something to give my boyfriend for our next anniversary, which will be the 12th/13th of March, our 8 months together. Seeing it's a Monday/Tuesday we won't be together so I want something cute and simple I can just give to him and let him open it on the day itself. Though I spotted an faily cheap action a radio station had for hotel vouchers for 3 star hotels. Might cave in and buy those so we can plan an weekend away some time.
That sounds fun

6,900 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
Cyra Hafise
Queen of Riddles
Cyra Hafise
Queen of Riddles
The Forgotten Theatre

Quote:

Happy Valentine's Day
Thank you dear.

That sounds fun
The vouchers didn't work out, I was too late to order them. But I found something else. seeing how we have been thinking of making a new picture with us together in it since September(and still have to do it.) last year, I found a gift box that let's you choose from a list of professional photographers and do an actual photoshoot. You get the best picture in a print or digital, the rest of the pictures you get digital for possible print ordering.

And I saw his majesty last Saturday 4laugh . Or better said the Jareth action figure. Me and my boyfriend were shopping and had walked into a fantasy shop, that sells fairy statues, books well basicly you name it and they probably have it. I sat down on the floor with a revised fairy tale book, when I spotted the box out of the corner of my eye. I didn't buy, it was very tempting but I think he deserves a good spot to lord over things, and I don't have that in my room at the moment. Maybe when we are going to find an appartment to live together then I can find a good place for his majesty.

9,100 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Regular 100
Queen of Riddles
Cyra Hafise
Queen of Riddles
Cyra Hafise
Queen of Riddles

Happy Valentine's Day
Thank you dear.

That sounds fun
The vouchers didn't work out, I was too late to order them. But I found something else. seeing how we have been thinking of making a new picture with us together in it since September(and still have to do it.) last year, I found a gift box that let's you choose from a list of professional photographers and do an actual photoshoot. You get the best picture in a print or digital, the rest of the pictures you get digital for possible print ordering.

And I saw his majesty last Saturday 4laugh . Or better said the Jareth action figure. Me and my boyfriend were shopping and had walked into a fantasy shop, that sells fairy statues, books well basicly you name it and they probably have it. I sat down on the floor with a revised fairy tale book, when I spotted the box out of the corner of my eye. I didn't buy, it was very tempting but I think he deserves a good spot to lord over things, and I don't have that in my room at the moment. Maybe when we are going to find an appartment to live together then I can find a good place for his majesty.
That sounds pretty cool. I hope that works out for you two. Oh Wow! whee I still would love a statue like Sarah's on her dresser in the movie!

9,100 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Regular 100
Let's Steal away and chase our dreams...

Alright everyone, I am trying to bring more people in for our St. Patrick's Day party here so if you would like to help me out here is what I am lurking and posting in the forums :

Do you love Labyrinth, Muppets, all things David Bowie, Tight Pants and glitter? Come visit The Underground On Gaia and spend St. Patrick's Day with us!!

...And hope they never find us
Hi! I'm new here, and currently writing a five page essay on Labyrinth for my English class.

9,100 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Regular 100
The Eccentric Lady M
Hi! I'm new here, and currently writing a five page essay on Labyrinth for my English class.
Really? A paper for English class? That must be a lot more fun for you.

4,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
The Eccentric Lady M

*whistles*
wish I could of done one of them, good luck with that!
what are you doing on the essay? Psychological study, symbolism, cinematography?
lichtenberg figures
The Eccentric Lady M

*whistles*
wish I could of done one of them, good luck with that!
what are you doing on the essay? Psychological study, symbolism, cinematography?

It's just a persuasive essay. We had to pick a topic to convince people to agree with our opinion on, so I choose to write about why Labyrinth is the best movie that's been made since 1986.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff