Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'm currently writing another Labyrinth Fanfic. Would you like to read it when I'm done?

Yes! 0.36538461538462 36.5% [ 19 ]
Wait.. Another? 0.076923076923077 7.7% [ 4 ]
You write Fanfics? 0.25 25.0% [ 13 ]
Jareth finally wins Sarah over!! 0.13461538461538 13.5% [ 7 ]
What's the other story called? (post in thread) 0.17307692307692 17.3% [ 9 ]
Total Votes:[ 52 ]

9,100 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Regular 100
TemporalSpatial42
redface
Hello, welcome to The Underground On Gaia

6,900 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
Cyra Hafise
Queen of Riddles
Cyra Hafise
Queen of Riddles
Cyra Hafise
Queen of Riddles
Yeah we should play safe and go for something that is still a bit manly.
Which brings into question, what is a manly flower?
Verry good question, one I don't have answer too maybe the internet knows?
Well we must get internet down here *tosses the broom letting it disappear and pulling a cloth out of the air and begins polishig the throne*
We could try summoning it? Erm how does one summon the all knowing internet anyway? I know humans do it with some strange machine.
I believe in this case we would want a laptop
I think I will leave this one to you my dear. I'm not all that familiar with silly machines and technology.(Speaking from my avatars character)*Starts playing mindlessly with the water in the buckets. Gazing into nowhere.*

9,100 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Regular 100
Queen of Riddles
Cyra Hafise
Queen of Riddles
Cyra Hafise
Queen of Riddles
Verry good question, one I don't have answer too maybe the internet knows?
Well we must get internet down here *tosses the broom letting it disappear and pulling a cloth out of the air and begins polishig the throne*
We could try summoning it? Erm how does one summon the all knowing internet anyway? I know humans do it with some strange machine.
I think I will leave this one to you my dear. I'm not all that familiar with silly machines and technology.(Speaking from my avatars character)*Starts playing mindlessly with the water in the buckets. Gazing into nowhere.*
No problem *looks around cautiously before settling on the throne and conjuring a laptop* Lets see ..Flowers

9,100 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Regular 100
TemporalSpatial42
oh hi 4laugh
Hello!

3,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Market Browser 100
Queen of Riddles

Yeah it is pretty, I am wearing it now, and got a snarky comment from some one. Being all how many necklaces do you own anyway? I was all I don't know how many I own. And I'm not going to make an effort and count them.

Ignore the jealous wenches! What's wrong with wearing beautiful pieces that showcase your talent? I love the fan too!! <3

6,900 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
Cyra Hafise
Queen of Riddles
Cyra Hafise
Queen of Riddles
Cyra Hafise
No problem *looks around cautiously before settling on the throne and conjuring a laptop* Lets see ..Flowers
Mmm blue or purple orchids perhaps?

Quote:
Ignore the jealous wenches! What's wrong with wearing beautiful pieces that showcase your talent? I love the fan too!! <3
Thank you, yes I know that and it is certainly not going to stop me from wearing what I want when I want.

7,575 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Hygienic 200
Cyra Hafise
chbot567
Cyra Hafise
chbot567
ShivandDuck
Cyra Hafise
Let's Steal away and chase our dreams...

Ok people, we are starting from scratch. Who or what introduced you to Labyrinth? What do you love most about it? You know the drill.. and yes Ladies and Gentlemen you may also comment on the pants .. I might as well ok it now because I know it ALWAYS comes up *smirks*

...And hope they never find us

I can't remember who introduced me to Labyrinth, but I've had a crush on David Bowie ever since! <3!!

I was reading greek mythology for fun. I saw the movie title Labyrinth and thought it would be like the Clash of the Titans movie (not the remake).
Did you like it?

I like the movie, but for the fact that Jim Henson worked on it crying . I am getting used to seeing the pictures of Jareth from the movie. I just bought a t shirt of him from Hot Toppic.
Wait, you don't like that Jim Henson worked on it? Maybe I am just confused.. I do love the shirts they have of him but the only girl ones they have that I've seen are juniors ..

I heart Jim henson's work! I just watched the making of Labyrinth yesterday. I'm glad Jim Henson had fun making this movie. Of course, Jim always had fun doing this stuff.

9,100 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Regular 100
Queen of Riddles
Cyra Hafise
Queen of Riddles
Cyra Hafise
Queen of Riddles

Hmmm birds of Paradise? Scottish Thistle? Something different looking and or darker of color. Oh! How about black magic roses?

9,100 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Regular 100
chbot567
Cyra Hafise
chbot567
Cyra Hafise
chbot567

I was reading greek mythology for fun. I saw the movie title Labyrinth and thought it would be like the Clash of the Titans movie (not the remake).
Did you like it?

I like the movie, but for the fact that Jim Henson worked on it crying . I am getting used to seeing the pictures of Jareth from the movie. I just bought a t shirt of him from Hot Toppic.
Wait, you don't like that Jim Henson worked on it? Maybe I am just confused.. I do love the shirts they have of him but the only girl ones they have that I've seen are juniors ..

I heart Jim henson's work! I just watched the making of Labyrinth yesterday. I'm glad Jim Henson had fun making this movie. Of course, Jim always had fun doing this stuff.
Oh I love watching the making of Labyrinth! Yes it lets you see he had fun with it.

6,900 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
Cyra Hafise
Queen of Riddles
Cyra Hafise
Queen of Riddles
Cyra Hafise
Queen of Riddles

Hmmm birds of Paradise? Scottish Thistle? Something different looking and or darker of color. Oh! How about black magic roses?
The black magic roses sound fine but I think we should also think of another flower to mix it with, might get too dark otherwise. Thistle's are so stingy though. Not a flower I would compare his majesty too. Unless you want the message to be here you're pretty but stingy. I doubt that would get across well.

On another note I have been scaling down the peyote band, currently 13 cm long. But I'm thing of continueing till 20 cm maybe 25 for good measurment and doing some chainwork for the back of the band. The tiny beads are killing my brain slowly.

9,100 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Regular 100
Queen of Riddles
Cyra Hafise
Queen of Riddles
Cyra Hafise
Queen of Riddles

The black magic roses sound fine but I think we should also think of another flower to mix it with, might get too dark otherwise. Thistle's are so stingy though. Not a flower I would compare his majesty too. Unless you want the message to be here you're pretty but stingy. I doubt that would get across well.

On another note I have been scaling down the peyote band, currently 13 cm long. But I'm thing of continueing till 20 cm maybe 25 for good measurment and doing some chainwork for the back of the band. The tiny beads are killing my brain slowly.
*giggles softly picturing it* hmm .. you are right . what other kind of flowers?

6,900 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
Cyra Hafise
Queen of Riddles
Cyra Hafise
Queen of Riddles
Cyra Hafise
Queen of Riddles

*giggles softly picturing it* hmm .. you are right . what other kind of flowers?
Something pretty but simple because the roses are going to be in the starring role I think.

9,100 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Regular 100
Queen of Riddles
Cyra Hafise
Queen of Riddles
Cyra Hafise
Queen of Riddles

Something pretty but simple because the roses are going to be in the starring role I think.
Something that blends well with roses ..

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff