Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'm currently writing another Labyrinth Fanfic. Would you like to read it when I'm done?

Yes! 0.34 34.0% [ 17 ]
Wait.. Another? 0.08 8.0% [ 4 ]
You write Fanfics? 0.26 26.0% [ 13 ]
Jareth finally wins Sarah over!! 0.14 14.0% [ 7 ]
What's the other story called? (post in thread) 0.18 18.0% [ 9 ]
Total Votes:[ 50 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 388 389 390 > >> >>> »|

Apocalyptic Shoujo

Cyra Hafise
Let's steal away and chase our dreams...

My favorite quotes have to be "Fear me, Love me, Do as I say and I will be your slave" and "I move the stars for no one"

...And hope they never find us

I know right, fricken Bowie just makes it so..... ugh! idk. That movie was awesome!

9,100 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Regular 100
Red Queen of Pentacles
Cyra Hafise

My favorite quotes have to be "Fear me, Love me, Do as I say and I will be your slave" and "I move the stars for no one"

I know right, fricken Bowie just makes it so..... ugh! idk. That movie was awesome!
My question is why didn't Sarah stay I mean that first quote basicly says he would do anything for her, wouldn't that mean sending Toby back? Yes its just awesome I love it

Apocalyptic Shoujo

Cyra Hafise
Red Queen of Pentacles
Cyra Hafise

My question is why didn't Sarah stay I mean that first quote basicly says he would do anything for her, wouldn't that mean sending Toby back? Yes its just awesome I love it

beats me, have you tried to assimilate such a hypothetical question with perhaps various answers?
i mean, what if he gets tired of her? or disappointed or is just not all as 'perfect' as one woud have hoped... idk, that's just me.... im more down to earth...

9,100 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Regular 100
Red Queen of Pentacles
Cyra Hafise
Red Queen of Pentacles
Cyra Hafise

beats me, have you tried to assimilate such a hypothetical question with perhaps various answers?
i mean, what if he gets tired of her? or disappointed or is just not all as 'perfect' as one woud have hoped... idk, that's just me.... im more down to earth...
This is true .. Though you can't help but feel sad for Jareth he only has goblins and beasts for company for the most part and I can understand she's too young .. and it scares her .. thats why I make my own ending whee

Apocalyptic Shoujo

Cyra Hafise
Red Queen of Pentacles
Cyra Hafise
Red Queen of Pentacles
Cyra Hafise

This is true .. Though you can't help but feel sad for Jareth he only has goblins and beasts for company for the most part and I can understand she's too young .. and it scares her .. thats why I make my own ending whee

i'm pretty sure they end up being friends in the end, the movie is just a bish and cut short after the bedroom party and thats why we never find out...

9,100 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Regular 100
Red Queen of Pentacles
Cyra Hafise
Red Queen of Pentacles
Cyra Hafise
Red Queen of Pentacles
Cyra Hafise

i'm pretty sure they end up being friends in the end, the movie is just a bish and cut short after the bedroom party and thats why we never find out...
I personally like to think that and that maybe she went back when she grew up more. 3nodding

Apocalyptic Shoujo

Cyra Hafise
Red Queen of Pentacles
Cyra Hafise
Red Queen of Pentacles
Cyra Hafise

I personally like to think that and that maybe she went back when she grew up more. 3nodding

yup 3nodding
*chuckles and smirks* You wish to know what happened to dear Sarah. Read 'Return to Labyrinth' .
If you really want to know what happened after she left the Labyrinth..then I'll tell you....

*SPOILER ALERT*

After Sarah had returned from my Labyrinth she had begun to change. She became more serious. She took her studies seriously, started dating, Went to college and graduated then became a teacher. She was engaged but it didn't last long.

9,100 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Regular 100
-TheKingJareth-
*chuckles and smirks* You wish to know what happened to dear Sarah. Read 'Return to Labyrinth' .
If you really want to know what happened after she left the Labyrinth..then I'll tell you....

*SPOILER ALERT*

After Sarah had returned from my Labyrinth she had begun to change. She became more serious. She took her studies seriously, started dating, Went to college and graduated then became a teacher. She was engaged but it didn't last long.
I haven't read it but to be honest I am not surprised by it. I personally think that everyone should believe in a little magic, but like I said that's just me

9,100 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Regular 100
Red Queen of Pentacles
Cyra Hafise
Red Queen of Pentacles
Cyra Hafise
Red Queen of Pentacles
Cyra Hafise

yup 3nodding
I think it would be neat if they followed up on it

9,100 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Regular 100
Let's Steal away and chase our dreams...

Come on in, don't just answer the Poll

9,100 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Regular 100
Let's Steal away and chase our dreams...

How many of you wish you had Jareth's glittery hair, or wanted to get it cut like that?

Girls Next Door
Best fan-fiction with Sarah and the Goblin King ever!

Eloquent Conversationalist

11,450 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Mark Twain 100
The Labryinth > Twilight

9,100 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Regular 100
Gray Tonight
Girls Next Door
Best fan-fiction with Sarah and the Goblin King ever!
I think I have read almost every complete fanfic of JarethXSarah .. let me see surprised Oh yes I love that one .. I search Deviantart for all kinds of pics ..one of these days I will actually get my scanner working

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games