Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Loiterer

Endless Polarity
Wow, I haven't dropped in here in ages.

How's everyone holding up? c;

In my absence I've managed to get my aunt into Sherlock which I'm quite pleased about.
We've finished season 1 and now we need to work out way through season 2.

I've tried to get my mum into Sherlock, but I don't think I've succeeded. She didn't seem all that
          interested... I think she's a bit of a purist when it comes to Sherlock Holmes.

Caerthakatha
Endless Polarity

In my absence I've managed to get my aunt into Sherlock which I'm quite pleased about.

I've tried to get my mum into Sherlock, but I don't think I've succeeded. She didn't seem all that

I had the same problem getting a friend of mine to watch Merlin. She had a grudge against the series because they made Merlin young and in the stories he's an old man. I forced her to watch a couple episodes with me anyway and now she's addicted.

My parents like Sherlock. My problem was they saw it when it came out and never told me about it. I didn't know about the show until the beginning of this year. So mad at them for not telling me.

Dangerous Loiterer

Moneneko
Caerthakatha
Endless Polarity

I had the same problem getting a friend of mine to watch Merlin. She had a grudge against the series because they made Merlin young and in the stories he's an old man. I forced her to watch a couple episodes with me anyway and now she's addicted.

My parents like Sherlock. My problem was they saw it when it came out and never told me about it. I didn't know about the show until the beginning of this year. So mad at them for not telling me.

I'd comment on that, but I don't watch Merlin, so... xD

My mum hadn't heard of Sherlock at all until I told her, but then I'd only found out about it from
          my English teacher earlier this year, who's got such an obsession with Sherlock Holmes that
          somehow we went on a bit of a tangent while doing medieval literature.

Caerthakatha
Moneneko
Caerthakatha
Endless Polarity

My mum hadn't heard of Sherlock at all until I told her, but then I'd only found out about it from
          my English teacher earlier this year, who's got such an obsession with Sherlock Holmes that

I'm sort of known for getting everyone I can into Sherlock Cx
I was the first of my friends to see it back when it was still airing over here on Tv.

Dangerous Loiterer

Endless Polarity
Caerthakatha
Moneneko
Caerthakatha
Endless Polarity

I'm sort of known for getting everyone I can into Sherlock Cx
I was the first of my friends to see it back when it was still airing over here on Tv.

It's funny that I know only two people who even know what Sherlock is. But then, considering
          that Sherlock's viewer rating is only 7 million (while good for a Beeb programme), it isn't that
          surprising. It's like how I know one person who doesn't detest Doctor Who. I think these shows
          are getting more popular in America nowadays.

Dangerous Loiterer

Since the spammer killed the thread, let's revive it. >_>

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas