Argh, Watson...
HE'S JUST A FRIEND DAMMIT ARGH NO GAY RELATIONSHIP HERE

Scamp

Kitteh Princess
merh, I wish there was to be romance emo
Benedict is just too beautiful for there not to be romance </3

Argh, Watson...
HE'S JUST A FRIEND DAMMIT ARGH NO GAY RELATIONSHIP HERE
JOHNLOCK. JOHNLOCK FIELDS FOREVER. JOHNLOCK IN THE SKY WITH JAM. I COULD GO ON BUT I WON'T.

I am not even going to get into everything that is wrong with that sentiment. emo
I will concede that if there were to be a romance involving Sherlock, that wasn't with John (c'mon the subtext is practically dripping from every line omg), I'd prefer it to be Irene, except for the fact that, y'know, she gets married? Whether that happens or not in this series we'll have to wait and see, but that is what happens.

I AM going to get over how much I love her, though, because holy ******** do I ever! Part of the reason I am so adamantly against the thought of her and Holmes being all romancey (besides my firm belief that he is aromantic) is that they just wouldn't work. From the little we saw of her, she is very passionate in love, spiteful when she feels she's been wronged, and cunning as ********. I respect her character immensely for not just sitting back and playing the part of the Poor Scorned Mistress. But they just wouldn't work out, imho. She seems the type of woman to need much more than Holmes could give her, being who he is, and things would get ugly. Maybe. I only know a Sherlock, not any Adlers, and as the Watson to my Sherlock I'm firmly of the belief that a Watson is the only sort who could stay with a Sherlock for any extended amount of time, so. /lolego

Oh oh yeah Kitteh I forgot lemme PM you the link to the Pilot, or would you prefer it in your tumblr ask? o: Nevermind I ask'd it to you. Anybody else need download links (for srs? you're on the internet, brah) just hit me up.

Wheezing Codger

Mistress Gambino

Ah well, I guess I shall be one of the few against the Johnlock combo in the Sherlock fandom xD

I wasn't really interested in a long romance between the two, just a wee little kiss at the end mebbe :'D

& thanks for the link! smile

Scamp

Kitteh Princess
Mistress Gambino

Ah well, I guess I shall be one of the few against the Johnlock combo in the Sherlock fandom xD

I wasn't really interested in a long romance between the two, just a wee little kiss at the end mebbe :'D

& thanks for the link! smile
Oh don't worry, there are plenty. I'm one of them when we're dealing strictly canon, tbh but c'mon this is fandom let's have a little hot gay sex I mean fun I mean WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE by all that I mean crack is delicious and homoerotic subtext is the nectar of the gods.
I said nothing. I:

Just to ask, and this is purely one-sided and I refuse to give my own thoughts on the matter besides the fact that my body is ready for the sequel this winter, but what did you think of the Guy Ritchie film..?

Wheezing Codger

Guy Ritchie film? o uo"
/probably never watched it orz

Witty Hunter

8,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Voter 100
  • Friendly 100
Hello, my fellow Sherlockians!! biggrin

God, this show's been my obsession for months now! I think I've been Cumberbatched. XD

But besides falling for his charms, the writing is terrific, the cinematography is great, the acting is phenomenal--I can't think of a single thing I don't like about this series.

...Except maybe the fact that it ended on a major cliffhanger and we won't find out what happens next until January at least. But I think I can force myself to be patient for that. ^-^

Tipsy Grabber

9,550 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Mistress Gambino
Oh don't worry, there are plenty. I'm one of them when we're dealing strictly canon, tbh but c'mon this is fandom let's have a little hot gay sex I mean fun I mean WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE by all that I mean crack is delicious and homoerotic subtext is the nectar of the gods.
I said nothing. I:

Just to ask, and this is purely one-sided and I refuse to give my own thoughts on the matter besides the fact that my body is ready for the sequel this winter, but what did you think of the Guy Ritchie film..?

Are you sure your body is ready? WHAT IF THERE ARE SHOWER SCENES

I'll most likely watch it C:

Wheezing Codger

YOU'VE JUST BEEN

User Image

Tipsy Grabber

9,550 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Kitteh Princess
YOU'VE JUST BEEN

User Image

Cumberbitched*
Lolol I love these GIFs

Wheezing Codger

Eh, both are interchangeable xD
I don't think I have a GIF for Cumberbitched =P

Tipsy Grabber

9,550 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Kitteh Princess

Lolol I should go searching for more GIFs, we can post them here and it would be glorious

Scamp

Lutheron
Kitteh Princess

Lolol I should go searching for more GIFs, we can post them here and it would be glorious
Oh geez you guys if this turns into a massive gif party I can't even omg. Got some killer gifs going on...

@possible shower scenes in Game of Shadows? Dude I don't EVEN, I'm just chuffed to bits in anticipation of RDJ in drag and NAKED AGAIN while TIED UP OMG and of course heroic Hotson and just. JUST.
I forgot to turn my creep filter off before coming back to this thread and you all get to suffer, sorry. Except not sorry. Sorry I'm the worst asexual ever, I guess, but still can't be stuffed to care LOL

Kitteh: FIRST OF ALL YOUR CURRENT AVATAR IS LOVELY OMG.
Second of all, the "Sherlock Holmes" movie with Robert Downey, Jr. and Jude Law aka Hotson. O:

Oy, though, d'everyone see Ben's segment on the Jonathan Ross show?

And see Paul McGuigan's tweet earlier about the director's cut being 98 some odd minutes? Meaning there's just that few more moments he had to take out for TV? I'm gonna pretend that's more delicious characterization that, while nonessential to the adventure at hand, lends about 20 leagues more of depth to our boys that the fandom will just devour and expound upon until there's supposedly nothing left until one genius decides to watch the Pool Scene again and with the stars aligned just so, see the sniper targets (first John's heart, Sherlock's head, then both their hearts) in a WHOLE NEW LIGHT OF MEANING and everything is beautiful again.

Hi my name is Cynthia and I just don't give a s**t about cutting myself off today. :D

SolrSurfr3

'Eyyy, fellow Benaddict! biggrin ('Eyyy, reminding me of my complete failure of a fanthread for him and Martin back in April, yay...)

THAT ******** CLIFFHANGER, RIGHT? UGH. UGH UGH UGH.
I've found it's easier to ignore that bit and focus on, oh, the entire rest of that scene. Like the thought of what went down before Sherlock got there, all the grade A acting on everyone's part, Andrew Scott's eyebrows, Ben's remark in the commentary during that scene that he had to focus really hard on not falling into the pool it was so hard to walk normally because his pocket was bulging (as an afterthought) because it had a gun in it...

And just the master broship understanding of THAT LITTLE TINY HEADNOD and everything is beautiful.

Tipsy Grabber

9,550 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Mistress Gambino

YOU KNOW THAT THIS WILL EVENTUALLY BECOME A GIF PARTY, DO NOT DENY IT.

Tipsy Grabber

9,550 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Person of Interest 200
GOING TO LEAVE YOU THIS SUGGESTIVE GIF ~WAGGLES EYEBROWS~
User Image

Witty Hunter

8,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Voter 100
  • Friendly 100
SolrSurfr3

'Eyyy, fellow Benaddict! biggrin ('Eyyy, reminding me of my complete failure of a fanthread for him and Martin back in April, yay...)

THAT ******** CLIFFHANGER, RIGHT? UGH. UGH UGH UGH.
I've found it's easier to ignore that bit and focus on, oh, the entire rest of that scene. Like the thought of what went down before Sherlock got there, all the grade A acting on everyone's part, Andrew Scott's eyebrows, Ben's remark in the commentary during that scene that he had to focus really hard on not falling into the pool it was so hard to walk normally because his pocket was bulging (as an afterthought) because it had a gun in it...

And just the master broship understanding of THAT LITTLE TINY HEADNOD and everything is beautiful.

Aw, man! If I'd known about that thread, I'd have subscribed in a second. Those guys are my two new favorite actors after watching Sherlock. biggrin

I knoooooow! I tend to hate cliffhangers as a rule, but as far as cliffhangers go, that one was masterfully done. I mean, I thought ending off with John and Sherlock engaging in witty banter would've been a pretty decent way to close. But then Moriarty came BACK!! Normally I don't get surprised easily when it comes to TV shows, but I did NOT see that one coming. biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff