Welcome to Gaia! ::

High-functioning Detective

20,400 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Tonight at 9pm on PBS, Sherlock: A Scandal In Belgravia makes its US premiere! whee

Of course I've already seen it... emotion_yatta

O.G. Ladykiller

Mistress Gambino
SEE THAT SEEMS LIKE A REALLY WEIRD THING TO HAVE COMMENT ON BUT IT'S NOT THE FIRST TIME I'VE SEEN A PLACE COMMENDED SPECIFICALLY ON THE BATHROOMS
But then I think back to one of the cinemas we used to frequent when I was a kid and it had a REALLY NEAT BATHROOM and it had like a circular commune/waiting area and it was just really nice.

Anyway, have fun! 8'D

There's a mall near me where I've literally gotten lost in the bathrooms once.

They're all mirrors and twisty turns.
Cumberbatch is everywhere, man. Which is fantastic, but ohmygod, it's like a sexiness overdose.

And his hair, I don't even know what he's doing with it but HNNNNGH I like it, but then again he could style it whatever way he'd like and I'd still be a puddle of lust

I heard PBS cut out a lot of the dialogue - *cough* sexual tension *cough* - from the US version. Oh, America.

Dedicated Ally

26,425 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

Guysssss PBS cut a bunch of s**t, specifically the sexy/homo parts of the episode.
I have a sad in my heart.

Romantic Nerd

Rarely_an_oddity
Must see more photos. gonk I'm trying to navigate Tumblr but it's so weird! Do I have to sign up or something to search for people?

Its more fun if you sign up.
Find all the Sherlock tags
Personally, I had joined Tumblr just for the funny gifs...but somehow it turned into just a fandom blog.
Dedicated to Sherlock, Supernatural...and Loki <u<
I follow amazing blogs dedicated to Sherlock also.
So yeah.
Just my two cents C8
Yeah, I lurked on Tumblr for about three months before I finally joined. Now it's mostly Sherlock and Doctor Who. (With a dash of Supernatural and of course my husband Loki)

Missed the North American debute of season 2, but sounds like I'm not missing alot. What did they cut out?

Romantic Nerd

Rarely_an_oddity

Feels like home when Im there xD

Dangerous Loiterer

Rarely_an_oddity
Edit edit-edit (swear this is the last one!): News of Sherlock's return in BBC's Sherlock.

That means the make-up sex will be that much sweeter.

xDDDD

Romantic Nerd

Did anyone else help vote for him and literally make him Number 1?
8D

Dangerous Loiterer

I was going to say that I wanted to, but then I saw it was The Sun and was glad I didn't.

Romantic Nerd

Whats wrong with The Sun ; ^;

Scamp

I'd seen that poll floating around and I just... I couldn't vote. Fassbender and ~*HUGH JACKMAN*~ were on that poll. I couldn't possibly! Not that you guys know my Hugh Jackman feels, I hate dollar store romance novels but I would gladly BE THE HEROINE if ~*Hugh Jackman*~ were my Fabio and I don't even know what I mean by that because I'm ace and -- wait, wait, I got this, I got this.

My collection of naked celebrities. Benedict just gets to, like, go about the day doing whatever, I don't care, he'll be my naked buddy; Fassy will just, like, pose around super artistiically and erotically being BEAUTIFUL and rockin' that long torso; and when that gets boring to watch then ~*Hugh Jackman*~ will be around doing yardwork or fixin' up s**t or just like working out being super ~*manly*~ and I will have the best house of all. YES DREAM COMPLETE

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff