Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Loiterer

Oh God, that article about Cumberbatch finding the fanfiction. xDDDD

I was listening to NPR in the car today and this came on. Thank goodness nobody was in the car but me, cause I might have squealed a little.

EDIT: Sherlock is taking over, because I was listening to NPR again this morning on my way to work and heard this little interview with Benny! GAH SHERLOCK NPR OVERLOAD <3

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Echo.....

Soooooooo is anybody watching the Season 2 US premiere tomorrow on PBS??? I don't even know what time it starts. Alas, I will be at work, then going out afterwards to celebrate birthdays. I don't have tv in my apartment anyways! BUT it's the principle of the thing! Perhaps PBS' website will stream it.....

Ahhhhh this reminds me I need to purchase the season 2 dvds!

Scamp

I...
I feel like a bad person but I recently watched the whole of series 2 with my mom so I'm Sherlock'd out in terms of watching it. xD;;

Which is just as well since I'll be at work as well, lol! But does this mean it'll be available to watch on the PBS website? That'll be handy, if so...

Oddity, I meant I posted spoilers and tagged them? Unless...? I'm confused, I was the only one posting spoilers in here, so I have no idea what's going on now.

Anxious Shapeshifter

Dedicated Ally

26,425 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
Arizona Ranger

Yes
just
yes.

In other newsssssss Sherlock s2 US premiere tomorrow! It'll be weird to see s2 on my TV :/

Scamp

GOD I'VE BEEN WATCHING THE TWEETS CROP UP ON TUMBLR ALL NIGHT IT IS ALL OF THEM ROAD TRIPPING A;LSKDJFASDF THEY WENT TO ******** HOOTERS IT IS AWESOME I learned a lot about Hooters tonight
mostly just that they apparently have really clean bathrooms and now I am intrigued
might have to take my hubster on a date there once
just to see the bathrooms WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME AND MY PRIORITIES

Oddity: I... It does get annoying, but for me it's handy because it makes for a much quicker read than trying to follow a bunch of action as it's actually happening. /lazy

Ugh you know what's gonna be weird?
Referring to s2 as/hearing it referred to as SEASON 2 rather than SERIES 2.
Oh America y we so weird

High-functioning Phantom

11,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
/pops in out of nowhere

HOOTERS DOES ACTUALLY HAVE REALLY NICE BATHROOMS
AND REALLY GOOD FOOD
AND REALLY HOT WAITRESSES
OVERALL IT'S JUST A REALLY GREAT RESTAURANT

and i think my parents and i are gonna watch sherly on pbs together. it'll be the first time we'll be watching it together as opposed to on our own.
yeeee

Scamp

SEE THAT SEEMS LIKE A REALLY WEIRD THING TO HAVE COMMENT ON BUT IT'S NOT THE FIRST TIME I'VE SEEN A PLACE COMMENDED SPECIFICALLY ON THE BATHROOMS
But then I think back to one of the cinemas we used to frequent when I was a kid and it had a REALLY NEAT BATHROOM and it had like a circular commune/waiting area and it was just really nice.

Anyway, have fun! 8'D

Scamp

Oh hey have another celebrity tweet photo of Ben and Simon.

More photos of Ben's arms please I am curious just how nice these new biceps are, the ones referenced in the NY Post article. His "fitness regime"

O.G. Ladykiller

Cobalt
Echo.....

Soooooooo is anybody watching the Season 2 US premiere tomorrow on PBS??? I don't even know what time it starts. Alas, I will be at work, then going out afterwards to celebrate birthdays. I don't have tv in my apartment anyways! BUT it's the principle of the thing! Perhaps PBS' website will stream it.....

Ahhhhh this reminds me I need to purchase the season 2 dvds!

Yes, I will be.

Also, HIIIIII.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas