Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dedicated Ally

26,425 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

Ufufufufu, I need to go to that!!
But it doesn't show up on any of the locations near me. Maybe it's too far off for them to list it, as most of them only post shows up to April.

Tsuki Amu's Husbando

Wheezing Lunatic

Cobalt, you have just made my life. :3 I so wanted to see Frankenstein and now it's gonna be in cinemas nearby! emotion_kirakira
One of the theaters near me is showing it in June, so keep looking Kiwi! If not, ROAD TRIP TO MY HOUSE K

Dedicated Ally

26,425 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

Well, the trailer said it was showing in the summer, so it'll probably play in June/July. I'll keep checking back.
*crosses fingers for a Larkspur showing* It would be so much easier than going to the cityyyyyy. gonk
It has Larkspur on the list of showings! It'll show up, maybe the individual theater's listings don't go out that far yet. But if it's on the NTL's page, it'll be there :3

Dedicated Ally

26,425 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

I saw that, but it's not listed yet; the listings only go up to April-ish. If it is indeed coming, then it'll probably be listed in a couple months. :3

Super Smoker

User Image

♕ J I I A O
✖ ✖ ✖

WOO!
There is one in Seattle!~
/does a little jig

Haha too bad we couldn't do a simultaneous FrankensteinWatch! :<

Dedicated Ally

26,425 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

Kiwi's Random Comment of the Day~!
Every time I come to this thread, I misread the title as "The Science of Seduction."
Kiwi Scottson

Kiwi's Random Comment of the Day~!
Every time I come to this thread, I misread the title as "The Science of Seduction."
I dunno. It's a fanthread about a show featuring Freeman and Cumberbatch.

Science of Seduction seems pretty spot-on to me. :3

but now I'm thinking of that awesome Sherlock fanfic titled the Science of Seduction, must go reread it now
Science of Seduction is wholly accurate.
Science of Seduction is entirely appropiate in this context.

WHAT? A theater near me screens live plays from that group, but I don't think they're going to be screening Frankenstein. I click on the venues tab and it's listed, but my theater itself dosen't show a listing for it.
Relax, that's the same problem Kiwi is having. It's probably just too far in the future still for it to be up in the theater's listing. Have patience, and check back later! They're not showing til summer so it's a ways off still.
I hope that's the problem. My theater is showing listing well into fall and it's not listed, but maybe I just have to wait for an update.
*Fingers crossed*

Not sure if I wanna see Cumberbatch as the monster or as Frankenstein.
Oh! And the other guy who's alternating roles with him, that's the guy playing Sherlock in the American version.
I would like to see both, but really, period clothes get me going. So, Mr Cumberbatch as Frankenstein it is :3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff