Welcome to Gaia! ::

*DEAD*

OH GOD THE CLASH OF EMOTIONS! I LOVE YOU BENEDICT YOU WOULD BE PERFECT! B-BUT I'M IN LOVE WITH JOHN SIMM AS WELL!

MOFFAT-GATISS, WHY MUST YOU PLAY WITH MY EMOTIONS?
I want this more than anything I could ever have imagined wanting before.
I always wanted him to eventually play the Doctor. I know he said he wasn't interested, but he'd be perfect for the role, and he'd finally be a ginger.

But now that I think of it, if he ends up playing the Master I hope he IS a ginger. The Doctor would be so upset,

"It's not FAIR! Why do YOU get to be ginger!?"

...This is how the Master will finally defeat the Doctor.
Moneneko
"It's not FAIR! Why do YOU get to be ginger!?"

...This is how the Master will finally defeat the Doctor.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xD

Super Smoker

User Image

♕ J I I A O
✖ ✖ ✖

O___O
/brain implodes

Romantic Sailor

I'm sorry I'm still wishing with all my heart that we get some sort of mini episode of Wholock haha.

DO ETT MOOOFFFFAAATT!

You torture our fandom to the breaking point, give us this to help repair or hearts.
As we're on the topic, I have to share the greatest WhoLock trailer of all time. Seriously, I wish this was a real movie.

The best freaking trailer ever!

Dedicated Ally

26,425 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
Am I the only one who doesn't want Benedict to be in DW, despite how awesome it would be? I am? Okay.

Tsuki Amu's Husbando

Wheezing Lunatic

I've been wary of the American Sherlock series since I first heard about it. D: Now I know we're going to have female Watson I'm even more worried! I hope against hope that we don't get those 'sexy' shots. gonk
Are the Star trek films good? I'm a bit of a Star trek nerd too and have kinda been a bit tentative about it, mordernisations are either really good, or really bad. >.<

Dedicated Ally

26,425 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

When it comes to American TV, if there are two people, a man and a woman, who work together, they will inevitably end up in some kind of relationship. This happens far too often for me to hold out too much hope of it not happening in Elementary. It gets a big resounding "NO" from me.
The new Star Trek movie is pretty decent. It's nothing fantastic, not like award-winning or anything, but it's entertaining and sets up an interesting new way for more stories to be told in the Trek universe. It's worth it to watch for eyecandy if nothing else haha. Especially if the new one has Benedict! There are enough nods to the original series that it's really fun for fans, like Spock's inevitable "fascinating" and Chris Pine's sometimes dead-on Shatner. Worth a watch for sure!
The Star Trek movie wasn't bad. As Cobalt said, not that great but not bad either. It was fun to watch. Although I could only half concentrate on the movie since me and my friends couldn't stop snickering everytime 'Nero' was on screen. Mostly because we had JUST started reading a series in which that was the main characters name. So we were all "Nero? What are you doing? Leave Kirk alone!"

Although I couldn't help but nostlgia grin when Nimoy used the line "I have been, and always will be, your friend."
Kiwi Scottson

When it comes to American TV, if there are two people, a man and a woman, who work together, they will inevitably end up in some kind of relationship. This happens far too often for me to hold out too much hope of it not happening in Elementary. It gets a big resounding "NO" from me.

This is a big reason American TV has never held much interest for me, it's so often predictable, and it's all the same. There's probably a few original ones in there, but I have very little interest in finding them because the wash of everything else is too overwhelmingly, well, underwhelming I guess.

Dedicated Ally

26,425 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
Cobalt
Kiwi Scottson

This is a big reason American TV has never held much interest for me, it's so often predictable, and it's all the same. There's probably a few original ones in there, but I have very little interest in finding them because the wash of everything else is too overwhelmingly, well, underwhelming I guess.

Pretty much. :/
It happens a lot in crime shows, too, which is sad, because I generally like those until the romance subplot kicks off.
I can be pretty meh about crime shows, but sometimes they're interesting. They just all seem the same most of the time. NCIS, JAG, CSI, etc (and what's with the acronyms, eh??)

HEY just found this via twitter stalking, apparently National Theatre Live is screeningFrankenstein at various places - around the world, including here in the US at plenty of places! Woo! Check out the trailer! If you click on the venues tab you can look for where it will be showing near you. It'll be near me in June, I just miiiight go, the show looks really cool even disregarding dear Benedict~!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff