Welcome to Gaia! ::

4,450 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
The song was complete crap, especially as a choice for a LSFYL.

I don't even know who that judge was or why she was there.

I think Willam won simply because she worked the entire runway area and she has the country-chic thing down pat. I think it was Dida who commented on how much Willam looked just like a country pop-starlet doing her thing.

Plus I think at that point Jiggly had just given up.

For some reason I've grown to quite like Dida after this episode. She just seems genuinely nice and pleasant. She needs to step up her game, but I do usually like her runway looks. Kenya can eat it, I loved Dida's teddy-bear skirt. I think she deserves credit for being a *cute* drag queen which isn't something you see normally.

User Image

And dear god I hope Willam starts using real drag make-up. I'm gunning for her and America's drag superstar can't be rockin' no Thundercat jowl.

User Image

4,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Thoughts:

Other than Willam's very obvious 5 o clock shadow, I loved her runway this week. Her 'dragazine' felt a little lost in translation, but it wasn't much worse than any of the other ones. Still my top b***h to win.

Phi Phi was completely two faced and shady throwing Jiggly under the bus with the whole serious/funny thing and then she turned around during Untucked and pretended that she was trying to be inspiring to Jiggly.

Jiggly felt lost and out of her element and has been that way for the last few episodes.. surprised she didn't go home sooner.

So damn tired of Latrice's orange face and her runway was just servin' up more of the same, shapely gowns in different colors.

Sharon had a great magazine concept and a decent runway, she should be in the top two with Willam personally. Also cracked up when they showed her farting in front of the judging panel.

Chad was pretty good, as always, she seems to play it to "safe" for me to say anything other than that.

Dida... liked that she tried to guide Jiggly, runway and magazine were okay, she's not really my favorite though.

About the Lip Sync: just tragic. Call me ignorant, but that country song just seemed completely out of place for this competition. I get that they were trying to play the guest judge's song, but it's so slow and non-danceable that Willam didn't have much to work with other than what she did, and I thought she did great.

7,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PLEASSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEE don't let Shangela come back! I really miss RAJA's drag! I used to just look forward to seeing what she would WEAR next! She took drag to a whole new LEVEL! I have NOT seen any queen who comes close to Raja's style! I thought it was so funny when SHARON farted on the runway and Ru heard! LOL

Fashionable Vampire

A tie for Dida and Willam to sashay away.

next lip sync would be phi phi en sharon.

Benevolent Healer

11,025 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200

Has anyone seen this video? I was going through my faves and I realized that I saw this video before I watched the new season. Must be why Willam looked so familiar to me! xd

Tell me what you think!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hE18CGmtXqM&list=FLSXPZ-ea3HwOeCvX1uUmN_A&index=6&feature=plpp_video

Fashionable Vampire

Virtual Mannequin

Has anyone seen this video? I was going through my faves and I realized that I saw this video before I watched the new season. Must be why Willam looked so familiar to me! xd

Tell me what you think!!

]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hE18CGmtXqM&list=FLSXPZ-ea3HwOeCvX1uUmN_A&index=6&feature=plpp_video

OMG.
It is her!

Benevolent Healer

11,025 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
Sifen Yamishi
Virtual Mannequin

Tell me what you think!!

]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hE18CGmtXqM&list=FLSXPZ-ea3HwOeCvX1uUmN_A&index=6&feature=plpp_video

OMG.
It is her!

I know! I was hella trippen when I watched it again!
Funny because when I first watched it I never would have guessed that queen was anything like Willam xD

Kinda makes me like her more, ya know? lol

Fashionable Vampire

Who do you guys want to see in the All-Stars season?

4,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Sifen Yamishi

I didn't see season 3, but I definitely want Nina Flowers, Raven, Jujubee, Pandora, Willam, Sharon, Chad, and Tammie Brown to be on it.

Fashionable Vampire

Xeno Incognito

I didn't see season 3, but I definitely want Nina Flowers, Raven, Jujubee, Pandora, Willam, Sharon, Chad, and Tammie Brown to be on it.

Top 4 as of this typing:
Pandora Boxx
Raven
Sharon Needles
Nina Flowers

We apparently have till March 30th to get our girl to the top?

O.G. Ladykiller

8,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
I just want Yara! Pandora or Raven would be cool. I'm almost positive Shangela will be back.

Lonely Lunatic

12,425 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
Rose die Valkyrie

And dear god I hope Willam starts using real drag make-up. I'm gunning for her and America's drag superstar can't be rockin' no Thundercat jowl.

User Image

LOL xp

Lonely Lunatic

12,425 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
Sifen Yamishi

I know its not going to happen but I would like to see Tammi Brown, Victoria Parker, Mystique, The Princess, Phoenix, Alisa Summers, Akashia, Venus D-Lite, Jade, Nicole Paige Brookes, LaShauwn Beyond.

The ones with the top votes we know are fierce, amazing, queens but I feel like we didn't get to see their potential and enough of this group.

Cool Loser

23,400 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Champion 300
  • Overstocked 200
I'm so over the cast this season. Latrice's orange cake face...
Phi's bitchiness...
Dida's wannabe-but-not-so-fishiness..
Sharon's dumbassery...
Chad's professional stank attitude
Jiggly's crying...
and Willam's a**holish attitude are late and tried. The only ones I can stomach are Sharon, Latrice, Chad, and Willam.

Read if you want, but trust me when I say that shade will be thrown like no other if you come for me... exclaim I agree whole-heartedly with Latrice. Marriage is defined as a union between a man and a woman. However, if us gays would start fighting for the meaning and not the word then it would be a happy medium between those who feel that same-sex couples shouldn't be married and the ones who feel like they should be united as one.

Politically, there would be no issues except for the bigots in society. Shut the "sanctity of marriage" people up with a twelve-inch toy because they'll be no backing sans "the bible says" and there is the separation of church and state. So what next?
exclaim

Ru's getup was cute. But Regina... oh! I live for that girl! She is so damn funny and she was looking right nice.

Sharon was nice. She wasn't as eye-popping as she was in episode's past, but she gets a pass.
Dida... okay. I give it to her. She was giving me a bit of tuna this episode, so kudos.
Chad... 10's across the board! One of the judges called it. She was serving some Pat Benatar realness here.
Latrice... she was cute but the face was so off with that damn orange base. STOP IT! JUST FRIGGIN STOP!
Willam? Next!
Jiggly's face was cute and the dress was pretty... just not on her.
Phi Phi.... another upgrade, but I'm still not impressed.

Phi Phi wins? Eh... she was good because everyone else wasn't the best.
There are some songs that shouldn't be lip-synced to. Case in point, tonight's song. That was the WORST LSFYL in the history of RDR in my opinion.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anyone within a 5 mile radius of Phi Phi should beware of her karma.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff