Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Lunatic

12,425 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
Classy Dame
I am so incredibly excited for this season!!!

Ok, so they did the premier in LA on Tuesday so a lot of the queens were in my area and I was able to see a lot of them.
A few things:
1) As scary as Latrice Royal looks, she brought the house down! She was the only queen to "make it rain" dollars. b***h was doing High Kicks and Splits. (Proof! The performance I was was: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_eH3vDLE5o )
2) Milan is sweet and genuine. Nicest queen I've met (along with Jujubee)
3) Sharon Needles is HILARIOUS.
4) Kenya is TINY!
Pics all in one:

User Image

Your so pretty. biggrin I'm so jealous you got to meet so many queens, how was Jujubee?

Lonely Lunatic

12,425 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
Xeno Incognito
DRAG RACE CRUISE!!

$400 for 8 days with almost all of the queens stuck on a boat... if I wasn't flat broke.. gurrrrl!

Oh man, I wish I had someone to go with me, sounds awesome D:

Cool Loser

23,400 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Champion 300
  • Overstocked 200
Get out your library cards, because reading is what?
FUN-DA-MEN-TAL

4,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Pr0dlgy
FUN-DA-MEN-TAL

You wanna talk about reading?! Let's talk about reading...

Bonus if anyone gets the reference haha

Fashionable Vampire

It's time to read the house down everyone!

AND...if you're wondering what's going on...

LOGO has just confirmed "RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars". What does it mean? If you go to Facebook, they have a list of various queens from Seasons 1, 2, 3 and 4 for you to vote on and the ones with the highest votes get to be on this particular season! However, pick your team wisely! You're only permitted one vote per every 24 hours and apparently for this voting period.

As of this morning, the votes are as follows:

Quote:
Pandora Boxx
Season 2
Pandora's humor and charm make her the funny girl and a real contender for the top prize.
284 votes | Vote

Raven
Season 2
Striking, edgy and foul-mouthed, Raven will always tell you like it is and too bad if you don't like it.
194 votes | Vote

Jujubee
Season 2
A dynamo, a delight and a jack of all that is drag, Jujubee is everyone's best friend.
167 votes | Vote

Nina Flowers
Season 1
Originally from Puerto Rico, Nina is known for her intricate makeup and flawless runway presentation.
151 votes | Vote

Sharon Needles
Season 4
You’d be dumb to put her in a one size fits all Goth box ‘cuz this steel town girl has ...
127 votes | Vote

Manila Luzon
Season 3
This Filipino is no one trick queen, she brings fierce style to match her sharp repartee.
120 votes | Vote

Chad Michaels
Season 4
Polished to perfection, this California showgirl has been doing drag for nineteen years.
66 votes | Vote

Shangela Laquifa Wadley
Season 2 and 3
With her eyes on the prize, Shangela is determined to show that experience if just a ten-letter word.
50 votes | Vote

Yara Sofia
Season 3
Wacky, funky and fearless, this diva is giving her competitors a run for their money with her edgy glamour and ...
47 votes | Vote

Ongina
Season 1
No wigs, padding or tuck! Ongina lives her life - and does drag - on her own terms.
41 votes | Vote

Alexis Mateo
Season 3
A fierce competitor, this Disney princess has the talent and the tenacity to make it to the top.
41 votes | Vote

Latrice Royale
Season 4
This diva has been dealt some hard knocks, but she keeps rising and nothing will stop her mission to win ...
37 votes | Vote

Raja
Season 3
Exotic and edgy, this self-professed supermodel is setting the runway on fire with her ferocious strut and eye-popping style.
29 votes | Vote

Jessica Wild
Season 2
A self-professed daydreamer, Jessica yearns to be a drag singer like her idol, RuPaul.
27 votes | Vote

Shannel
Season 1
She's got a killer body, dazzling wardrobe, sickening makeup skills and truckloads of confidence.
26 votes | Vote

Tammie Brown
Season 1
A unique performer with her own wacky style, Tammie brings a touch of "old Hollywood" into the 21st century.
26 votes | Vote

Tatianna
Season 2
Tatianna's undeniable beauty and killer bod can intimidate the hell out of her competition.
26 votes | Vote

Carmen Carrera
Season 3
This New Jersey diva has her competition gagging with envy and with good reason: she's got the body of a ...
25 votes | Vote

Victoria Parker
Season 1
A big entertainer with a big heart, Victoria brings class and over 20 years of experience.
18 votes | Vote

Mystique Summers Madison
Season 2
Mystique is proud to rep for full-figured queens everywhere and intends to nab the top prize no matter what it ...
16 votes | Vote

Willam
Season 4
This rule breaker wants to follow in RuPaul’s pumps and she’ll do anything to make it happen.
15 votes | Vote

Delta Work
Season 3
Busty and beautiful, this mama is working hard to prove that size ain't nothin' but a number!
13 votes | Vote

Mariah
Season 3
With her whip-like wit and a body built like a racehorse, Mariah is on a mission prove she's more than ...
10 votes | Vote

Phi Phi O'Hara
Season 4
This proud pageant queen is gunning for the crown so you’d best get out her way.
9 votes | Vote

Stacy Layne Matthews
Season 3
Stacy is a true Southern lady but do not get it twisted: girlfriend is in this race to win it.
9 votes | Vote

Mimi Imfurst
Season 3
A loud and proud camp queen who is sick and tired of the pretty, fishy girls always grabbing the crown ...
8 votes | Vote

The Princess
Season 4
Tattooed, punk and proud, our Princess isn’t afraid to be edgy and androgynous with her drag.
8 votes | Vote

Morgan McMichaels
Season 2
Brash, confident and outspoken, this Scottish lass thinks, correction, knows she's America's Next Drag Superstar!
6 votes | Vote

Phoenix
Season 3
With her icy, sometimes androgynous flair, Phoenix is determined to go further than any Atlanta queen before her.
5 votes | Vote

Kenya Michaels
Season 4
Barely five feet tall, this pint-sized diva is serving plenty of fish and fierceness on the runway.
5 votes | Vote

Jiggly Caliente
Season 4
For those who think big girls can’t be glamorous or sexy, Miss Caliente is calling your bluff.
5 votes | Vote

Tyra Sanchez
Season 2
This crafty queen knows how to work a runway and her competitor's nerves.
5 votes | Vote

Alisa Summers
Season 4
A sexy beauty queen who boasts no one can clock her drag.
5 votes | Vote

Rebecca Glasscock
Season 1
She's the innocent ingénue, but underneath the makeup and soft voice is a competitive queen who will stop at nothing ...
4 votes | Vote

Milan
Season 4
This funky diva who was born to dance isn’t afraid to admit she yearns for worldwide domination.
4 votes | Vote

Akashia
Season 1
This queen has no problem throwing shade as long as it gets her closer to the finish line.
3 votes | Vote

Sahara Davenport
Season 2
Trained in ballet, jazz and modern dance, this Harlem princess is determined to prance her way to the finish line.
2 votes | Vote

Madame LaQueer
Season 4
If being fierce were a crime, she’d be on death row, this proud Puerto Rican is anxious to bring home ...
2 votes | Vote

Sonique
Season 2
Born and raised in a tiny Bible belt town, the former gymnast and stunning beauty has a few tricks up ...
2 votes | Vote

India Ferrah
Season 3
A performer since she was a wee 12-year old lad and an aptitude for all things drag.
2 votes | Vote

Venus D-Lite
Season 3
This Southern California girl will do whatever it takes to get to the top and she has the plastic surgery ...
2 votes | Vote

Dida Ritz
Season 4
She's got powerhouse legs and she's not afraid to stomp 'em across a runway.
2 votes | Vote

Bebe Zahara Benet
Season 1
A native of west Africa, Bebe's exotic dignity and sophistication set her apart.
2 votes | Vote

Nicole Paige Brooks
Season 2
This southern belle has got one goal only: to stomp out the competition.
1 votes | Vote

Jade
Season 1
A professional dancer, she's got it all - beauty, talent, abs of steel and a great attitude.
1 votes | Vote

LaShauwn Beyond
Season 4
A successful drag designer and seamstress, this baby queen is ready for her shot in the spotlight.
0 votes | Vote

Clever Darling

17,640 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
wayward victorian girlx
Classy Dame
I am so incredibly excited for this season!!!

Ok, so they did the premier in LA on Tuesday so a lot of the queens were in my area and I was able to see a lot of them.
A few things:
1) As scary as Latrice Royal looks, she brought the house down! She was the only queen to "make it rain" dollars. b***h was doing High Kicks and Splits. (Proof! The performance I was was: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_eH3vDLE5o )
2) Milan is sweet and genuine. Nicest queen I've met (along with Jujubee)
3) Sharon Needles is HILARIOUS.
4) Kenya is TINY!
Pics all in one:

User Image

Your so pretty. biggrin I'm so jealous you got to meet so many queens, how was Jujubee?

Thank you so much!
JuJuBee is incredible! She's always so sincere and kind when speaking to you. I met her once and my little brother who isn't old enough to go to 21+ clubs with me couldn't go so I called him on the phone and she spoke to him... she was sooooo kind! Also, she is so gorgeous and fishy!

Fashionable Vampire

A few hours more till tonight's episode!

Cool Loser

23,400 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Champion 300
  • Overstocked 200
Xeno Incognito
Pr0dlgy
FUN-DA-MEN-TAL

You wanna talk about reading?! Let's talk about reading...

Bonus if anyone gets the reference haha
Get into the skin darling... get into this skin... you can't take it. You're just an overgrown orangutan.

Now gimme my bonus! D-:<

Blessed Businesswoman

21,365 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
It was so great! Wanted Willam to go though.

Fashionable Vampire

Final 6 gang.
Let's start seeing who makes it to the final 4!

O.G. Ladykiller

8,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Sharon was serving up some Edie Beale realness in the challenge. That was the most boring LSFYL ever though.

4,450 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image
<MFW LATRICE SAID HE DOESN'T THINK GAY PEOPLE SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO USE THE WORD "MARRIAGE">

Ugh, when Latrice was goin' on about how same-sex marriages shouldn't be called "marriages" because they're just not the "same" as "real" marriages that are between a man and woman I was hoping SOMEONE would call her out and point how ******** up that line of thinking is.

I was shocked that Sharon was so chill and even made the (admittedly funny) joke about same-sex divorces. Of all the girls I would have expected Sharon to be my stand-in social crusader. If I had been in that room I would not have been able to keep myself from having an expletive-fueled conniption s**t-fit.

User Image
<ROSEPANDA ANGERED BY BLATANT IGNORANCE AND SOCIAL INEQUALITY>

I'm just so done with Latrice. The b***h can't paint her face a shade other than orange, she has no fashion sense, and now she's got a severely ******** up opinion. <Also, I've never thought she was funny or even that entertaining>

I hope she's the next to go.

Benevolent Healer

11,025 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
Rose die Valkyrie

I agree.

LATRICE, Y U SO ORANGE!?

User Image

love Sharon, love Phi Phi, love Chad
Dida bores me and I am not a fan Latrice's fashion sense
Glad Jiggly is gone.

Makes me sad there weren't any plus-size queens I could feel proud of this season =(
AGAIN. ;_;

ImBeza's Bae

Lady Girl

25,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO glad Jiggly is finally gone!
She was supposed to be gone a long time ago in my opinion.

I agree with Rose about Latrice.
That orange face is sooo tired already, like, come on gurl, AT LEAST use a different color.
I know she's dark, but orange is NOT the only color that will show up on your face honey.
And hearing the commentary about the marriage thing...Seriously?
I was like "Whaaaaaat are you talking about? Like, what the hell are you saying, really?"
It shouldn't be called marriage if the two people being united are the same sex?
Then what are you gonna call it?
She was like "Nah, it's different than a "real" marriage"
Like what? It's not different.
Marriage is two people committing themselves to each other.
That's it.
Marriage is marriage.
Period.
Ugh, so dumb.
I pulled a Dida, like "I'm done...I'm just done" talk2hand haha

Sharon did make me laugh with her divorce comment.
But I'm surprised nobody said anything to Latrice about what she was saying though.

Phi Phi looked pretty hot, though that shady business about Jiggly (even though I wanted her gone so bad) looked pretty unappealing.
Though I get where she's coming from.
Jiggly had been putting herself down since day one and honestly seemed like she didn't even want to be there or that she deserved to be there (which I don't think she did, but whatever haha) so I can see why Phi Phi wanted to get her gone.

I want to say I was surprised to see Willam in the bottom two, but I saw it coming.
I've been seeing like a damned 7 o'clock shadow on that mug XD

Chad, I'm glad she's trying a bit harder and not sticking to that "classic" look that she seemed to be stuck in.

Dida...I dunno what's happening to her.
Honestly, I forgot she was on the show until Untucked where she went off on Jiggly haha
Sorry gurl, but you need to step it up a bit.

I agree with cybertronic purgatory too about the LSFYL, it was pretty damn boring, I blame the song.
Plus, the editing they did on it threw me off.
You know how they usually show more of whoever is doing a better job?
I was worried Jiggly was gonna stay because they showed her almost the whole time.
Then when Willam ended up staying I was like "Oh...Wait, what?" kinda happy but sorta confused.
Think it was the song to be honest.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces