Welcome to Gaia! ::

Abomination

Sifen Yamishi
floraldehyde
Sifen Yamishi
floraldehyde

Watching it and hearing that it's a performance-heavy challenge I was worried for Pearl, Fame, Kandy, and Sasha.

Saw a screencap online and it looks like Katya against Trixie or Kandy in the bottom 2.

The bottom 2 will shock you
I can spill the T if you want lmao

Hit me up Sunday.

Hahahahahahaha!! I have links to the performance on the main stage if you want them

Fashionable Vampire

floraldehyde

Hahahahahahaha!! I have links to the performance on the main stage if you want them

I'm good. And I'm surprised how much leaking there is in this season!

Eternal Dreamer

33,500 Points
  • Professional Decorator 250
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
Sifen Yamishi
Alice_Blackburn
Why was there no Untucked episode after the first episode? I love Untucked more then the actual show sometimes and I was super disappointed.

LOGO decided to post them on YouTube this year for some reason.

Thats stupid. I don't understand at all.

At least we get to skip all those wen shampoo commercials?

Fashionable Vampire

Alice_Blackburn
Sifen Yamishi
Alice_Blackburn
Why was there no Untucked episode after the first episode? I love Untucked more then the actual show sometimes and I was super disappointed.

LOGO decided to post them on YouTube this year for some reason.

Thats stupid. I don't understand at all.

At least we get to skip all those wen shampoo commercials?

Yeah. At least that's the upside.
I was kind of disappointed with this season's premier... It just felt lackluster. I enjoyed the fashion show, but there wasn't a lot of footage of the queens off the runway, so you didn't really get to know them. It was a pretty good episode, but it didn't feel like a premier. I did agree with the first elimination; I liked the queen in her one-on-one scenes, but she could not take a word of criticism without getting super defensive or attacking someone else. That made me really dislike her, so...good riddance. I liked the look of the winner, but like I said, they didn't give you a lot of chance to get to know anybody, so I can't say yet how I like her personality.

Bloblike Loiterer

Ohh, how I've been missing this show. Yet still...

I'm a little disappointed. This premier was very underwhelming to me. I watched it twice--once regularly and again with the Bianca & Alaska commentary which I so hope is a weekly addition. But somehow I'm still having trouble remembering who the standouts and throwaways are, though there feels like there's alot of the latter. Another thing that I'm so used to was of course the big first photo shoot with some awesome twist that gave the queens that shining/floundering moment. All they had to do was walk down a runway? Like they'll be doing again in a good 20-30mins thanks to the magic of editing? Yeah, that's not boring or repetitive at all.

Was it just me or was the nude illusion a hit at the budget that's fronting the show & untucked this season? Prepare fer a stripped down version kinda deal? But I did like those untucked moments to get to know the queens that we were robbed of on the actual show. Broke my heart to see Tempest actually rolling her bags out, though. That was a bit of realness I could've done without. Really wanted Kandy's hateful, bearded a** to go. Her lipsynch wasn't even all that and had Tempest been able to pull it together maybe she'da made my wish a reality.

Faves thus far: Pearl, Miss Fame, Ginger
Forgettables: Sasha, other than that leotard mishap can't think of nothing else she did the entire ep.
Waiting to see what's next: Violet, ...Fierce [forget her name], Max , the rest of em.

Abomination

Leaving this here. lmao
User Image

Prodigal Shopper

17,950 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Party Member 100
floraldehyde
Leaving this here. lmao
User Image

I'm just loving this. Thanks for that!

Abomination

TheSlayerKills

The person made a Trixie too!
User Image

Prodigal Shopper

17,950 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Party Member 100
floraldehyde
TheSlayerKills

The person made a Trixie too!
User Image

These are great. #TooMuch

Abomination

Send help. I am tekteking Pearl's look from her performance of Short d**k Man on my day off.
Send help and I need a life asap. rofl
User Image

Fashionable Vampire

Episode 2 airs tomorrow, so who do you think is going home?

ImBeza's Bae

Lady Girl

25,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
Sifen Yamishi
Episode 2 airs tomorrow, so who do you think is going home?

I have a feeling it's going to be either Sasha Belle, Kennedy Davenport, or Jasmine Masters.

44,650 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Champion 300
  • Winged 100
I really wish that I hadn't watched the leaked second episode last week--now I have to wait until next week for a new one haha. But at least there's Untucked. But the youtube decision...eh

But I'm really loving Pearl a lot more than I though I would!

Fashionable Vampire

Metropol Rubbish
I really wish that I hadn't watched the leaked second episode last week--now I have to wait until next week for a new one haha. But at least there's Untucked. But the youtube decision...eh

But I'm really loving Pearl a lot more than I though I would!

Same here. I was a bit iffy when I saw her interview, but she won me over with her entrance!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff