Versatile Fairy

floraldehyde
DarnAhh
floraldehyde
Sifen Yamishi
My overall thoughts:

No Asians? :c
"Drag Race" firsts!
First Native-American contestant *Scratch that. Stacey Layne Matthews was the first in Season 3*
First Iowa contestant
First Nashville contestant
First contestant from Texas since Season 5
First Russian contestant

Hi~!
I've done some readings over at reddit and other forums and there are rumors circulating that there will be another "Shangela" this season rounding it up to 15 queens. They said it could either be Vivienne Pinay or Gia Gunn.

The rumors were correct so far esp in the cast!
burning_eyes

It's most likely Vivi since she has the same situation as Shangela.
She was only been doing drag for a year before RPDR.
She was literally the "Shangela" for season 5, also Vivi is now part of house of Edwards.
Though it would be nice to see her since I would support her more than I would Gia Gunn

But Vivi lacks personality for me. Her performance in WEHO might be good but I don't knowwwwwwww. Why can't they bring Kelly Mantle back? She didn't even get to stretch a muscle in Season 6 lol.

Also, don't you get ticked off when people compare this season's contestants with previous queens? Liek omg she's copying Sharon/Willam/Latrice emotion_facepalm
Just because they got on the show first doesn't mean they're copying them.

Yeah she does lack personality. But I'm hoping she might have improve somehow and better represent Asian queen. She was a drag baby when she was casted. And now adopted by the Edwards.
I'm hoping for her, since this was the first time where there's no Asian queen casted.
Though tons of queen from season 6 had so much potential but eliminated too early: Kelly Mantle, Vivacious, April Carrion and Milk (even though she's not polish she is far more exciting than the other queen's runway)

And yeah Spill that tea, honey.
Yeah I hate it when RPDR fans compare new queens with previous queen. Like Gurlll,
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

And Katya is intentionally making fun of Willam that's why she looks like Willam,
"I'm just here to like steal stuff"

I'm glad someone feels that way also.

Versatile Fairy

I feel as though the teaser has stated who will last longer in the competition.
-Some queens have catchphrases
(Kandy, Violet,Max, Fame, Ginger, Jaidynn, TempesT & Katya)
-Some had no dialogue for the teaser

The part where they are walking by pairs the centre, is it a symbolism of who last longer?

Anyways RPDR 6 had Bianca on her Library throne while the rest of top 4 were
User Image

User Image

Sweetheart

I CANT WAITTTT

Phi Phi O'hara was and still is my fav, she is so nice! and smells sooooo good- RAven is the ******** s**t bomb and omgg is the most amazing-- ugh! I love them all- except Mimi Imfurst

8,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
DarnAhh

The part where they are walking by pairs the centre, is it a symbolism of who last longer?

User Image

User Image
I think in general this may be true. Depends on when the promo/MTQ was filmed, but certainly the it can be an indication. Or maybe it happens to be an emphasis of the drag styles and personalities you would expect. Who knows.

o_o I'm currently enjoying Sasha Belle (for her FB videos parodying the other contestants) and Max, just cause....that face.

ImBeza's Bae

Lady Girl

25,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
DarnAhh

User Image

User Image

I feel like that could be a definite possibility.
I remember feeling that way with promos from other seasons.
But it's hard to tell.
There has also been a few where they give someone a more vocal part in the teaser, but they don't make it far at all.
Could just be that they like the personality or quirkiness of a certain queen and something they said and feel that it would grab audience attention, but it isn't always necessarily reflective of the outcome.
It's definitely hard to say though sweatdrop

Abomination

I just can't stand people who reads the contestants on the Drag Race page on Facebook.
Pearl (who happens to be my season favorite) is a victim and probably got it bad lol.
Yeah, her look on the promo photo wasn't her best but wow these comments from the "dRaG eXpErts" who watched six seasons or less think they know it all lmaooo.

Check out Pearl's looks here~!!!!
She will make them eat itttt

rofl

Fashionable Vampire

floraldehyde
I just can't stand people who reads the contestants on the Drag Race page on Facebook.
Pearl (who happens to be my season favorite) is a victim and probably got it bad lol.
Yeah, her look on the promo photo wasn't her best but wow these comments from the "dRaG eXpErts" who watched six seasons or less think they know it all lmaooo.

rofl

I've actually known about her for a while now via fan-artist Chad Sells.

http://www.chadsellcomics.com/2013/08/chicago-queens/

Abomination

Sifen Yamishi
floraldehyde

rofl

I've actually known about her for a while now via fan-artist Chad Sells.

http://www.chadsellcomics.com/2013/08/chicago-queens/

Ahhhhhh! Chad Sells art, always A++ esp in the Season 5 Countdown to the Crown!!

I was hoping for Kim Chi in this season too crying

ImBeza's Bae

Lady Girl

25,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Love Machine 150
floraldehyde
I was hoping for Kim Chi in this season too crying

Yeaaaaaah! Kim Chi would have been SOOOOO good!
Too bad crying

I knew about Pearl from a while back too from following queens from other seasons on Instagram, a lot of the ones that either got very far or even won; if I'm remembering posts I saw in the past correctly.
So that's saying something right there...If the other queens that were already on the show and got far like her enough to perform with her and even just hang out with her, that's got to say something about what she's going to bring to the show.
I'm excited to see her ^_^

Versatile Fairy

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"It'll make sense later"

zeromus1st's Sweetheart

Magical Prophet

13,225 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Married 100
I thought they were opening up drag race to drag kings this year. Am imagining things?

Fashionable Vampire

Titaniana
I thought they were opening up drag race to drag kings this year. Am imagining things?

Thought so as well! But turns out that renowned king Spikey Van Dykey is guest judging this year.

ImBeza's Bae

Lady Girl

25,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Love Machine 150
Titaniana

Kinda sad they aren't.
Maybe there's going to be a challenge that involves each queen pairing up with a king to sort of test the waters and see if viewers want to see that kind of thing?

zeromus1st's Sweetheart

Magical Prophet

13,225 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Married 100
Sifen Yamishi

Thought so as well! But turns out that renowned king Spikey Van Dykey is guest judging this year.

That's something at least. Maybe she'll talk to Ru about it.

Lusty Lush
Titaniana

Kinda sad they aren't.
Maybe there's going to be a challenge that involves each queen pairing up with a king to sort of test the waters and see if viewers want to see that kind of thing?

Not a bad consolation prize for now, but I could see it as being part of their makeover challenge.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff