16. Josh Flagg
17. Krysten Ritter
18. Wilson Cruz
19. Billy Dee Williams
20. Lena Katina
21. Cassie Steele
22. Mike Ruiz

Season 7 is rumored to include Drag King

So that's where Spikey Van Dykey was rumored! Thank you!

Fashionable Vampire

Not much of an update, but might as well post a few discussion points:

What trends are you seeing in the drag world as of late?/What queens would you like to see on Season 7?/Would you want to see a 'Boys vs. Girls' season, the boys being drag kings?

Personally, I'm seeing more Korean pop being used and some cosplaying being involved.

Note of interest:
Queens like Alissah Brooks and Adore Delano are using "I Am the Best" by Korean girl pop group 2NE1

Phi Phi O' Hara actually has made and put together a "Power Rangers" cosplay to use in her performance. She has also made Harley Quinn from "Batman" and Psylocke from "X-Men".

If Alissah is still performing, I'd love to see her on Season 7.

Should we have the 'Boys vs. Girls', I'd love to see Landon[sp?] Cider and Spikey Van Dykey join the ranks with Windz and Raven.[The latter two boys performed with Pandora a while back]

ImBeza's Bae

Lady Girl

25,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
I would actually be really excited to see a "Boys vs Girls" season.
I've been seeing a lot of the "bearded lady" style going around from following Milk on Instagram.
It's probably been around for a while, but I've been seeing it more often lately.
Mainly like glitter and makeup straight onto the beard and mustache instead of shaving it.
It doesn't look too bad, sometimes...Haha

I don't really want to see any specific queens as of yet, I just want to see a lot of talent and polish!
Sad to say, but I don't really want to see any more "learning" queens hop into the season.
That's cool and all that they want to get into drag and such, but they shouldn't be using the show as a learning process.
... It is ALL GOOD!!... Thx

Fashionable Vampire

VERY belated if you're catching this now, but I'll be at Dallas Pride tomorrow. However, if I had known about this sooner, I'd be getting photos, etc. for you guys tonight. Why?

April from Season 6 and Shangela from Season 2 are in Dallas performing tonight.

Man-Hungry Receiver

6,500 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
So who do think is going to be on season 7?

Fashionable Vampire

Optional_parrot
So who do think is going to be on season 7?

Really hoping we can get some good talent and maybe a few unknowns as well.
Hhhhiiiieeee!!

Cool Loser

23,400 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Champion 300
  • Overstocked 200

Distinct Warlord

Kosmic Khaos
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ScJsEtFNY7U
All-Stars 2 or nah?

It's weird anyway to ask for that, so I will say yes :O
mmm i love rupauls drag race. my all time favorite contestant would have to be raven from season one of drag race. my god was she soo beautiful and perfect heart heart

Fashionable Vampire

Kosmic Khaos

All-Stars 2 or nah?

I won't be surprised. And while we're on the topic of favorite girl from each season...let's talk of that with the possibility of "All Stars 2".
Sifen Yamishi
No Asian queens this time though.
stare

Ikr!

Man-Hungry Connoisseur

16,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
sexybaby1215
mmm i love rupauls drag race. my all time favorite contestant would have to be raven from season one of drag race. my god was she soo beautiful and perfect heart heart

Raven's fantastic - though she's actually from Season 2. They recently aired Season 1 as 'the lost episodes,' and there are plenty of great queens (*coughcoughNinaFlowerscough*) there as well. Though the production budget is laughably small by comparison. Eeesh. sweatdrop

Cool Loser

23,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Overstocked 200
Sifen Yamishi
Kosmic Khaos

All-Stars 2 or nah?

I won't be surprised. And while we're on the topic of favorite girl from each season...let's talk of that with the possibility of "All Stars 2".

I'll one up you and pick out some of my "dream team" pairs for All-Stars.
Team Rujubee (Raven, Jujubee)- Do I even need to explain?
Team Brown Milk (Tammie Brown, Milk) b***h, these two would be a DYNAMIC comedy team.
Team Milaska (Milk, Alaska) - See explanation above.
Team Trineysha - (Trinity K. Bonet, Lineysha Sparx) - Say what you will about personality but these two as a pair would SEW THE HOUSE DOWN BOOTS! Their lip syncs would be fierce as well.
Team Moxxxy (Mariah, Roxxxy) - Face.
Team Heather (Manila Luzon, Delta Work) - Because. Heathers.
Team Edwards (Alyssa Edwards, Shangela) Ovah lipsyncs. OVAH lip syncs... OVAH!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff