Welcome to Gaia! ::

We watch Rupaul in my house as a family affair, and I was so thrilled when Raja Gemini won season 3 ^...^
Actually, I wasn't sure about Raja to begin, just because I questioned the wisdom of her sparing use of breastplates, but I just absolutely fell in love as the season went on. Before that, I wanted Raven to win. I HATED Tyra- hateful, and dumb as a rock. UGH. But she was beautiful, and she did the challenges well. I give her that.

Versatile Fairy

Kosmic Khaos
Sifen Yamishi
It was quite the ride, but we made it gang.

As far as this thread, I have some questions:

Who/what do you want to see for Season 7?
With "All Stars" Season 2 a tentative greenlight from LOGO, which 14 or so girls would you want to see?

-insert more here-

And I leave these 2 links for you:
http://www.logotv.com/video/?id=1727573
http://www.logotv.com/video/rupauls-drag-race-episode-14-season-6-reunited/1727543/playlist.jhtml
Hopefuls for s7: Maddox Madison, Vicky Vox, Logan Hardcore, Misty Eyez, Mayhem Miller, Misty Maven

All-Stars:
TKB
Milk
Alaska
Alyssa Edwards
Detox
Willam
Latrice Royale
Manila Luzon
Shangela
Raven
Jujubee
Pandora Boxx
Morgan McMichaels
Tammie Brown

All-Stars (in case Ru decides that previous All-Stars cannot return):
Milk
TKB
BenDeLaCreme
Alaska
Detox
Alyssa Edwards
Willam
The Princess
Shangela
Delta Werk
Mariah
Jessica Wild
Morgan Mcmichaels
Ongina

Vicky confirmed she's not on season 7, I hope Miss Fame
Skarlet Starlet confirmed she's not in RPDR 7 but she was away for a while from her youtube

Any ways I'm TEAM AdoreDelaska if they are on all stars 2

Fashionable Vampire

KreatInk

Vicky confirmed she's not on season 7, I hope Miss Fame
Skarlet Starlet confirmed she's not in RPDR 7 but she was away for a while from her youtube

Any ways I'm TEAM AdoreDelaska if they are on all stars 2

Thanks for the heads up on Vicky Vox.

Versatile Fairy

Sifen Yamishi

No problem,
I learned it through one of Willam's Interview even though Vicky is ahead of the fan votes, Link
As far as I know the poll is not official
Also I believe they are rebuilding a new space for RPDR7

Fashionable Vampire

KreatInk
Sifen Yamishi

No problem,
I learned it through one of Willam's Interview even though Vicky is ahead of the fan votes, Link

Thanks again for the heads up! Mind if I made you a moderator for this thread to give us the scoop on Season 7 stuff, etc.?

Man-Hungry Connoisseur

16,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but Maddox Madison passed away from skin cancer a couple of months back. Felt terrible when I heard the news - I used to love watching her RPDR recaps each week. RIP.

Fashionable Vampire

Timmish
Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but Maddox Madison passed away from skin cancer a couple of months back. Felt terrible when I heard the news - I used to love watching her RPDR recaps each week. RIP.

:c

May her lively spirit never die. Rest in peace Ms. Madison, albeit this late receiving of the message.

Cool Loser

23,400 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Champion 300
  • Overstocked 200
Timmish
Yeah, I was also subscribed to her channel. I was crushed when it was announced on her instagram. Her reviews were the ONLY reviews I cared to watch other than the fashion photo ruview on WOWpresents.

Versatile Fairy

Sifen Yamishi
KreatInk
Sifen Yamishi

No problem,

Thanks again for the heads up! Mind if I made you a moderator for this thread to give us the scoop on Season 7 stuff, etc.?

I'm delighted by this, I'm not sure if I'm the person who's capable of the responsibility. Though I Don't mind sharing and keeping you folks updated if I know anything.

Just an fyi,
My main source is Drag Official: (LINK)
and some of my fave Queens,

Here's Reddit list of Most likely Queens to Confirmed Not (LINK)

More Rumors/Speculations

For the most part Major RPDR news are from stalking some of the queens

On a different note Alaska may have a new song "Nails" from her ice challenge video.

Fashionable Vampire

MsWish

I'm delighted by this, I'm not sure if I'm the person who's capable of the responsibility. Though I Don't mind sharing and keeping you folks updated if I know anything.

Just an fyi,
My main source is Drag Official: (LINK)
and some of my fave Queens,

Here's Reddit list of Most likely Queens to Confirmed Not (LINK)

More Rumors/Speculations

For the most part Major RPDR news are from stalking some of the queens

On a different note Alaska may have a new song "Nails" from her ice challenge video.

Looked at the list and some of the girls, I can see as Season 7 material. Still holding out for an Asian powerhouse queen to win me over. After the flops of Jiggly Caliente, Vivienne Pinay and dare I say Gia Gunn, I'm really wanting to see someone with the prowess of Ongina/Jujubee/Raja/Manila Luzon take the stage.

Versatile Fairy

Sifen Yamishi

Looked at the list and some of the girls, I can see as Season 7 material. Still holding out for an Asian powerhouse queen to win me over. After the flops of Jiggly Caliente, Vivienne Pinay and dare I say Gia Gunn, I'm really wanting to see someone with the prowess of Ongina/Jujubee/Raja/Manila Luzon take the stage.

Ima Represent Asians and take the crown biggrin
But I don't want to end up like Jiggly or Vivi

PhiPhi is part asian, she was a huge disappointment.
I love Jiggly's energy, Vivi was apparently just starting out drag before auditioning to the show. She hangs a lot with Edwards, especially with Alyssa. It would be nice if she's part of their house.

Kim Chi is a popular queen, but apparently didn't audition. If only I live in LA or NYC I could easily get up close with some RPDR Queens

I'm from Toronto, I think it would require us some Working Visa to stay for the duration of the show, which what happens with some Latin Queens and Courtney Act as far as I know

Fashionable Vampire

MsWish

Ima Represent Asians and take the crown biggrin
But I don't want to end up like Jiggly or Vivi

PhiPhi is part asian, she was a huge disappointment.
I love Jiggly's energy, Vivi was apparently just starting out drag before auditioning to the show. She hangs a lot with Edwards, especially with Alyssa. It would be nice if she's part of their house.

Kim Chi is a popular queen, but apparently didn't audition. If only I live in LA or NYC I could easily get up close with some RPDR Queens

I'm from Toronto, I think it would require us some Working Visa to stay for the duration of the show, which what happens with some Latin Queens and Courtney Act as far as I know

I believe Courtney immigrated to the States and is now living there now.

The Latin girls are from Puerto Rico or the US as far as I can recall.

Versatile Fairy

Sifen Yamishi

I believe Courtney immigrated to the States and is now living there now.

The Latin girls are from Puerto Rico or the US as far as I can recall.

I remember one of the Latin Queens - I don't quite remember the details and who- but I'm assuming she wanted to win because she wanted to stay in US and didn't want to go back. I think it was Yara, not completely sure.I did recall she wanted to win, because she was "broke".

Anyway I don't think any Canadian resident Queens have audition yet.

I might try for seasons 12-13 (more than 5 years from now)
My 1st performance would be this coming October biggrin

I do hope by that time, I'm competing with Drag Kings and a variety of Drag performers

Do you have plans on performing?

Fashionable Vampire

MsWish

I remember one of the Latin Queens - I don't quite remember the details and who- but I'm assuming she wanted to win because she wanted to stay in US and didn't want to go back. I think it was Yara, not completely sure.I did recall she wanted to win, because she was "broke".

Anyway I don't think any Canadian resident Queens have audition yet.

I might try for seasons 12-13 (more than 5 years from now)
My 1st performance would be this coming October biggrin

I do hope by that time, I'm competing with Drag Kings and a variety of Drag performers

Do you have plans on performing?

Not quite, to be honest. ._. At least not yet, maybe? I dunno.

As far as Canada queens, Ru doesn't let them audition, sadly. -knows this for a fact cause I am friends with one on DA-

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff